Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,680 spicy boy
    I'm gonna look even more like a faggot with no beard though
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,694 jayfacer
    Bruh jus style and clean up the long hair. 😐
    Bruh jus style and clean up the long hair. 😐
    Ive tried that, but today I was directly told "you need to shave and cut your hair short" AGAIN. I hear this repeated from many people. Im starting to think I should listen
    Have fun resenting that decision every day of your life.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,519 moneytalker
    Bruh just style and clean up the long hair. 😐

It would seem to be a reasonable half measure before going all out but he doesn’t trim the ‘stache to prevent it from becoming a soup brush, and he trims the beard like once a year so he gets mad when he loses 3” to split ends. What makes you think he will get the hair/beard faded up every 2 1/2 weeks?
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,645 spicy boy
    Grow it out gang 
    Bruh just style and clean up the long hair. 😐

It would seem to be a reasonable half measure before going all out but he doesn’t trim the ‘stache to prevent it from becoming a soup brush, and he trims the beard like once a year so he gets mad when he loses 3” to split ends. What makes you think he will get the hair/beard faded up every 2 1/2 weeks?
    See I been in the habit of biweekly haircuts on the dot ever since I was about 18 so no matter how long it got, (It was to my shoulders at one point.) I always had it clean and faded on the sides so it never became a mop. Shit, these days my facial hair grows so well that about 3 days after a shave and lineup, I’m already feeling bummy and lining it back up. And I woulda been doing weekly haircuts if it weren’t for the fact that cuts are $40-$50 a cut these days. It’s game over once I know how to fade myself and every cut is free lmao. Be at the shop fading myself every 3 days in between clients. 😂
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,566 spicy boy
    Every cut for me been free for damn near 20 years. 

100 a month on haircuts. Seems gay. 
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,772 jayfacer
    I go in and get the dead ends trimmed once every three months and that’s about it 
    I used to go years without getting it cut at all. Now I've been going once a year, once every 9 or so months if my beard is really bad. 

I will 100% not be going twice a month lol. I'll maybe get into the habit of going every two or three once I cut it 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,645 spicy boy
    Melissa’s friend sent the lineup of knotfest Brazil and Des Moines to Corey and said wtf and all he said back to her was “lol”
    The capacitor in my AC unit is going bad so I was gon a replace it.today. 

None of the stores around me can have it for pickup until next week. Amazon can drop it.off tomorrow. 

What a shame for local business lol
    I get as much shit as possible shipped straight to my door these days. Even groceries. It’s rare that I’m going out strictly to shop.
    I just try to support local shops. The big man really tried to kill local small businesses during covid. 

But yeah i rarely go.to the store for anything other than picking up something extra. We get them mostly delivered. 

I'm a cheap bustard though and I'm pretty sure they are gauging on the app so I might change that. 
    Contemplating quitting my job and switching to full time at barber school. 1,500 hours are required either way, but at a full 40 hours a week, you can finish in 9 months. Whereas part time, I jus did the math and I wouldn’t be finishing until roughly March 2026. I would be 30. If I switched to full time at this very instant, I could be done by March 2025. Meaning a whole year of full time actually working in a shop leading up to that alternative March 2026 finish line. That’s a big difference. It’s not a gigantic rush but at the same time, time is precious, and if it can be done that way, why not.

I technically have enough of a savings that I could live off of it for those 9 months especially if I was conservative, but it would severely deplete it and I don’t really wanna do that either. 

Maybe I’ll do something in the middle and do part time til January, quit work, and then finish out full time. Would be finishing in July 2025 instead of March, but that would still only come out to a year total since I started this month. And they offer an internship program, where once you hit the 1,350 hour mark, you can finish your remaining 150 hours as an intern at an actual shop, which transitions into a permanent position once you have the license. So I would be straight back to work and not job hunting. So realistically I would “finish” some time in June, and only be living off the savings for roughly 5.5 months. That’s a lot more doable.
    https://cinezone.lol/home/

New movie site since tik movies got shit down
    Xeno said:
    Every cut for me been free for damn near 20 years. 

100 a month on haircuts. Seems gay. 
    Arent you fucking bald
    That’s the joke.
    Im also thinking of going back to school and trying something new. 

My heart tells me I want to so something cool like brewing school and work for a brewery or meadery

But my brain is telling me to ignore that shit and get an accounting or finance degree so I can actually afford shit
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,519 moneytalker
    You have no kids or other dependents. Failure is still actually a legit and repeatable option. Do what you want. You can always do boring shit later. Once you hop on the boring shit train, it’s almost impossible to get back off of it. 
    Pass the god damn butter.