Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Kill yourself 
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    First half of that movie is great but it doesn’t hold through the second half 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Man there was nothing greater than those tool vips in what 2017? And then the music clinic. 

People are getting ripped off for what they are paying now. 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Most comedians in movies kinda run the same route though. Their first few films are bangers, but then they just get know for doing the same shit over and over and it gets repetitive and less unexpected. Happens to most of them, but it’s super noticeable with Will Ferrell or Adam Sandler. Once their style has worn thin, even those first movies suffer from it and don’t hold up as well. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Xeno said:
    Bruh people are getting ripped off buying eggs and milk at the grocery store now, why would concerts be immune
    True lol
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Picked up a gig for tomorrow where all I have to do is pick up a keyboard from The Fray they're borrowing from my work. $200 for 2 hours of driving. $500 extra this weekend. Hell yea
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    And you said making a band video was only $400. Your gf will be stoked about the extra $100 you have. 

Unless you buy pizza for the video shoot. It’s only courteous. 
    And you said making a band video was only $400. Your gf will be stoked about the extra $100 you have. 

Unless you buy pizza for the video shoot. It’s only courteous. 
    Band shit is honestly on pause for the moment. We have a show in July, but I think we'll be slowing down for a while. Shit isnt working, interest in us is at an all time low, and we just released something. So not good
    Did he take your money?
    edited June 2023
    He knows what he's doing
    He works with a shit ton of bands. And works directly with Total Deathcore. Most of the roster he books tours for. He books for Rose Funeral and bands like that.
    For us, he claims nobody wants to book us. I think people just dont like us for some reason. 
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    I've sold like $2000 worth of comics and games too, which means I gotta report to the IRS. 
    Should have sold the games to me

edited June 2023
    NOCAP said:
    I've sold like $2000 worth of comics and games too, which means I gotta report to the IRS. 
    Should have sold the games to me
    I still have some

Mega Man Zero collection (DS)
    Mega Man ZX (DS)
    Spyro Remaster Collection (PS4)
    Crash Nitro Fueled (Xbone)
    Mega Man Battle Network 3: Blue (GBA)
    Samurai Warriors 5 (PS4)
    Ratchet And Clank: Going Commando (PS2)

And a bunch of misc games, cases, and manuals for PS2 and 360, like CoD, GTA 4, and what have you

Sold Ultimate Spider-Man for Xbox literally yesterday 
    Why the fuck would you yell the IRS about the 2k :|

Kys
    Why the fuck would you yell the IRS about the 2k :|

Kys
    Because Im selling through Paypal and Ebay, and they automatically flag everything for the IRS. 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Yea they longstroke you even on there smh. My PayPal is a business account now because they had to convert it in order for me to sell on there. And I only sold once when I sold my Xbox One X.