Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    FLAT said:
    Someone post the LOVE U SON pic please
    this is for srs i want the pic please 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    There was one person not wearing a mask in a store and it was a cop. And then there were two. 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Sounds about right.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Did you steal his jaw? 
    Only sharing this on here because I can’t help but draw the comparison to Metal/Rock culture.

I’m sure yall know Lil Nas X, the Old Town Road rapper. If you didn’t also know, he is 110% out the closet and openly gay.

He jus dropped a new single and video. It is BOTHERING mfs and all I see on my timeline is “Illuminati, indoctrination, protect your children, do not let them see this, it’s all part of the program.”

Obviously, you can tell these people have never seen anything in music outside of top 40 Hip Hop and Pop, but I still am honestly surprised that this topic is even still a fucking thing in 2021. Everyone claims “WOKE WOKE WOKE” and a public, blatant display of cheap, easy, shock value pops up, and everybody falls for it.

As people who know heavy music, we already know what it is. This has been done for 40+ years. These artists and bands are either doing it for attention and shock value, they’re Atheists and have a personal grudge against organized religion period, or a combination of both. In very rare cases, you’ll have mentally insane Black Metal bands who literally worship Lucifer, are Neo-Nazis, promote suicide (Shining), etc., or at least claim to, but these are all in the extreme minority.

When I saw this video, I immediately saw it for what it was. And matter fact, my initial thought was “This is a corny, desperate attention grab. He has never used dark imagery or made dark music and this is out of nowhere.”

And then it hit me, “Wait, he’s gay. He literally shouldn’t even exist according to Christians, so this is prolly more personal as well.”

It’s insane to me how blindly people still follow Illuminati conspiracies and how people think that the music industry is reality and any realer than their favorite TV series. End of the day it’s all a smoke show and created to elicit a response. And even the most household names like Drake will never be anywhere NEAR the actual rich racist white trillionaires that run the world.

It’s especially hypocritical to me in Hip Hop, because currently, Drill and Trap run the game. Both promote real life homicide, real life murder, real life heads that have been blown off. We’re not talking Death Metal lyrics that are basically a horror movie script in music form, created by gore heads, we’re talking real life murderers that have been confirmed to be real life murderers, bragging about it on tape. And people will scream those lyrics word for word and glorify it, and scream “FREE HIM!” when he gets locked up for it, but let somebody put some costumes on and do some (embarrassingly soft core) demonic shit in their video, and people are shitting their fucking pants. It’s absolutely crazy to me.

This is the video in question that is making people lose it. It’s absolutely laughable in terms of any type of sacreligiousness compared to any given Metal video, (Though it would still make a conservative religious nut burst an artery in their neck.) but if you watch it be ready for some extremely homosexual shit lmfao.

https://youtu.be/6swmTBVI83k
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I didn't watch the gay music video but I did see an ad for his gay new satan shoes. Every pair contains one drop of real human blood. 

Oooooooooo scawy

rich racist white trillionaires that run the world.
    *jews*
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Only sharing this on here because I can’t help but draw the comparison to Metal/Rock culture.

I’m sure yall know Lil Nas X, the Old Town Road rapper. If you didn’t also know, he is 110% out the closet and openly gay.

He jus dropped a new single and video. It is BOTHERING mfs and all I see on my timeline is “Illuminati, indoctrination, protect your children, do not let them see this, it’s all part of the program.”

Obviously, you can tell these people have never seen anything in music outside of top 40 Hip Hop and Pop, but I still am honestly surprised that this topic is even still a fucking thing in 2021. Everyone claims “WOKE WOKE WOKE” and a public, blatant display of cheap, easy, shock value pops up, and everybody falls for it.

As people who know heavy music, we already know what it is. This has been done for 40+ years. These artists and bands are either doing it for attention and shock value, they’re Atheists and have a personal grudge against organized religion period, or a combination of both. In very rare cases, you’ll have mentally insane Black Metal bands who literally worship Lucifer, are Neo-Nazis, promote suicide (Shining), etc., or at least claim to, but these are all in the extreme minority.

When I saw this video, I immediately saw it for what it was. And matter fact, my initial thought was “This is a corny, desperate attention grab. He has never used dark imagery or made dark music and this is out of nowhere.”

And then it hit me, “Wait, he’s gay. He literally shouldn’t even exist according to Christians, so this is prolly more personal as well.”

It’s insane to me how blindly people still follow Illuminati conspiracies and how people think that the music industry is reality and any realer than their favorite TV series. End of the day it’s all a smoke show and created to elicit a response. And even the most household names like Drake will never be anywhere NEAR the actual rich racist white trillionaires that run the world.

It’s especially hypocritical to me in Hip Hop, because currently, Drill and Trap run the game. Both promote real life homicide, real life murder, real life heads that have been blown off. We’re not talking Death Metal lyrics that are basically a horror movie script in music form, created by gore heads, we’re talking real life murderers that have been confirmed to be real life murderers, bragging about it on tape. And people will scream those lyrics word for word and glorify it, and scream “FREE HIM!” when he gets locked up for it, but let somebody put some costumes on and do some (embarrassingly soft core) demonic shit in their video, and people are shitting their fucking pants. It’s absolutely crazy to me.

This is the video in question that is making people lose it. It’s absolutely laughable in terms of any type of sacreligiousness compared to any given Metal video, (Though it would still make a conservative religious nut burst an artery in their neck.) but if you watch it be ready for some extremely homosexual shit lmfao.

Its actually hilarious. 
    My friends have all been talking about how metal is on the decline because it isnt scary anymore. And metal artists cant shock anymore. That kids think the theatrical element of metal, the Satan and viking shit, is lame. And here Lil Nas X does it 

Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Shits lame asl and I didn’t even watch the video. Bad publicity is good publicity and that’s what’s going on here. 

I didn't watch the gay music video but I did see an ad for his gay new satan shoes. Every pair contains one drop of real human blood. 

Oooooooooo scawy
    I was really surprised a brand as big as Nike would allow this, but then I found out that they’re customs by a brand called MSCHF. Only 666 pairs made. You bout to have a PAYCHECK coming from resale if you get ahold of a pair.

Apparently they also have a Christian version of these lmao. White and have a cross pendant instead, and a “drop of holy water” in every sole. 🤣🤣
    They remind me of when Joey Jordison did the custom Slipknot drumsticks, and apparently each pair of sticks contained some of his own personal blood mixed into the red ink on the sticks. I had a couple pair lmao.

Its actually hilarious. 
    My friends have all been talking about how metal is on the decline because it isnt scary anymore. And metal artists cant shock anymore. That kids think the theatrical element of metal, the Satan and viking shit, is lame. And here Lil Nas X does it 

I mean, that’s partially true tho. Only because it’s such a familiar trope in Metal that it’s expected. Outsiders jus refer to it as evil devil music lmao. So it’s really it’s own world. 

It’s not really a thing in Hip Hop or Pop, and that’s why in my original post I had said that you can tell these people are musically ignorant and have never even ATTEMPTED listening to anything else other than top 40. Because this is truly nothing new or shocking. 

It actually kinda surprises me tho that even in Hip Hop this is a thing, because the explosion of Odd Future was only 10 years ago in 2010-11. They literally built their entire brand off of all types of shock value, anti-Christian imagery included, but also Horrorcore type subjects and lyrics like killing and raping bitches.

Granted, they became entirely their own niche underground thing, wit a mostly white fanbase who were Punk/Metal kids first and not the standard Hip Hop fan, but still, this was a very public entity in Hip Hop that was all over MTV and known by everybody, and they somehow got there in spite of the heavy shock value. 

10 years pass and a dude makes 1 sacreligious video and everybody’s acting like this is the 70’s/80’s when people were burning Metal albums for the exact same thing?
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Nike is suing them for the shoes, because they aren't actually Nike. They just slapped their logo on em LMAOOO
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Nike is suing them for the shoes, because they aren't actually Nike. They just slapped their logo on em LMAOOO
    No, they’re actual Nikes. The brand bought regular Air Maxes and customized them themselves. This happens all the time, but usually on a per request, single client basis. I’ve seen some filthyyyy customs. Nearly impossible to file any type of lawsuit in those cases tho.

But in a very public, mass distribution case like this, they were asking for a lawsuit. And 666 pairs still ain’t “mass”, but still.
    Whoever came up with that idea and didn't run it by Nike is a fucking retard
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    >rear truck tire keeps loosing air 
    >just got new tires maybe 2 months ago 
    >don’t see a nail or anything 
    >bring it in 
    >rim is cracked 
    >22” 6 lug rim 
    >pull out the spare from under the truck
    >18” 5 lug rim
    >umm wtf 
    >price out new rim 
    >over $600 for a new factory rim