Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• GazzaGazza Posts: 145 salt miner
    FLAT said:
    I thought that if you were drunk and even if you didn’t cause the crash it was your fault. Probably different since it’s a company?
    It is "your" fault but if you are a commercial driver and are operating commercial equipment and that drunk driver is seriously injured you are getting tested regardless. Nobody wan't to smoke weed more than me but I can't risk it.
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Gazza said:
    Don't listen to this asshole. He doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about. Take my drugs rn.
    So do the world a favor and shut your cocksucker before you get people locked up
    You don't get locked up for failing a drug test you dumb dicksuck
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    If you are in an accident and kill someone as a truck driver you will. 
  • New_GaryNew_Gary Posts: 314 salt miner
    Gazza said:
    Don't listen to this asshole. He doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about. Take my drugs rn.
    So do the world a favor and shut your cocksucker before you get people locked up
    You don't get locked up for failing a drug test you dumb dicksuck
    3rd grade reading comprehension was hard on you I guess.
    Just don't kill anyone with a fucking truck. I do it literally every day of my life.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    Happens more than you think though. Iv been hit by a car twice. 

Working in insurance i hear about it all the time. 
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Gazza said:
    Xeno said:
    Xeno said:
    Y'all remember how I had a friend who flipped on me for messaging him about finding acid

My mail acid from Jim now be living in his freezer
    I'm assuming this means he gave this kid my acid and can't get to it for some reason
    Nah I'm saying that's where I'm keeping it since he's gonna trip sit anyways. I'm a trucker and haven't had the time to just casually try acid yet
    Hair test acid is detectable 90 days after. Get involved in a fatality and kiss your butt goodbye for vehicular manslaughter. Not sure if you are aware of that but now ya know in case you didnt.
    DOT can't legally require a hair test even if there's a fatality. Certain companies do hair tests but it's optional to be employed by them. There's a committee of big companies lobbying the DOT to make hair testing the standard but I doubt that's gonna happen, even if it does you would hear about it ahead of time from the DOT.

I guess a cop could somehow get a warrant for blood samples if the accident is bad enough the driver winds up in the hospital unconscious too. That's about it.
    Good looking out though.
    This. There are tons of fucked situations where a driver is screwed no matter what. You can be sitting in your truck at a red light, get rear ended, and if you're over your service hours and shouldn't have been driving it'll be on you.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Seems like a good reason to shave your head 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    They would jus pull a body hair I would assume lmao.
    They would jus pull a body hair I would assume lmao.
    This
    Shave every hair on your body
    Xeno said:
    This. There are tons of fucked situations where a driver is screwed no matter what. You can be sitting in your truck at a red light, get rear ended, and if you're over your service hours and shouldn't have been driving it'll be on you.
    Back with paper logs it was so easy to just run 2 logs. That shit is gone now. A lot of drivers make the mistake thinking with the 16hr exception they can drive an extra 2 hrs. Not true. You can only drive 11. with the extra 2 hr exception you can be on duty for 16 instead of 14. I'm sure you know this though. Also DEF can be a cunt. Leave the jake brake alone. That thing just clogs them filters quicker because of the exhaust braking.
    What the fuck is the point of switching between the 2 profiles constantly you fucking crackhead lmao.
    One on phone and one on laptop. Too lazy to change it Chief Queef
    or do you prefer Slim Gaydy? HomSkool Jew? 'Lil Foodstamp?????I like those
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Oh fuck grandpa how will I ever recover from this sick burn.
    If by any chance you get hit by lightning and make even remotely something of yourself I will be sure this forum comes to light. How many times you use the word fag? thats enough to wreck a country. Holla atcha boy