Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    @SATAN i gotta say man, even though someone told him how to do it your young fella sounds pretty fucking clever and switched on . Good on him 
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Yeah I’m not even really mad about it. It’s mostly his mom. But I still don’t think it’s a good idea for him to be on the PlayStation for a minute
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    (Im’ma play devil’s advocate.)

Man I watched that Epstein documentary, and dude a royal sack of garbage, don’t get me wrong. But a lot of those broads were NOT victims. FOH.

Why is it that most of them on there all had the same story?

“I got invited to his house to give him a massage. So I did it. But then I came back the next day. And the next day. And this went on for about 4 years. And I also brought him about 40 new girls.”

And they all “claimed” that they knew it was “wrong” the entire time. Which of course it is, but if you willingly choose to make the same extremely wrong actions over and over again for FOUR YEARS, you are jus as big a piece of shit.

So the first time is one thing. But then you were WILLINGLY coming back every day for YEARS? And pimping NEW girls into it shamelessly? Sure don’t sound like a “victim” situation to me. This man was not forcing them to come back wit a gun to their head. He was not threatening them if they DIDN’T come back. It was their choice. He left it on some “Come back and make more money if you want to. And bring me more girls to make even MORE money if you want to.” and they all WILLINGLY made that choice and pimped everybody else out to him for the almighty dollar. For years. But then wanna act traumatized years later. You loved it when that money was flowing tho right? FOH.
    And we ain’t talking these were 5 year olds. They were all about 14-16, which seemed to be his main preference. Granted, those are more easily impressionable STILL, but I think back on when I was 16 and I sure as FUCK was mature enough to know that I was part of something sinister at that age if I was involved in it. And 4 YEARS? So it was still willingly going on when they were legal adults at 20. I don’t buy that shit for a second dawg smh call me cold or whatever it may be but that shit is bullshit.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    We knew you at 16. 

You know how long of a list of words we would go though before anyone here used the word mature to describe you would be?
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Okay sure, and would I have willingly sold myself into what was essentially a prostitution ring, and pimped 40 other teens into it?

Me being an angry 16 year old telling everybody to kill themselves on the Internet is a completely different situation and let’s not act like it’s not.
    Idk maybe I’m a lil more desensitized to it because I’m not that much older than these kids. It’s not even a decade since I was that age and I was not that retarded or that cold. These bitches knew what the fuck they were doing. And even on a one time basis, they were not raped. Statutory? Of course. But not physically. Because there were a couple on there who said they ran out crying and refused to massage him and nothing happened to them. They weren’t chased. They weren’t attacked. They weren’t violently raped. He only fucked the ones that were willing. 

Still a sick fucking pig? Yes. But they were also willing. Over and over again. And came back every single day without a gun to their head.
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    Daily reminder that he didn't kill himself
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    You been slackin on these daily reminders
    Sorry I was having a drink and I felt weird.  Pass out and I woke up on some weird island. Took a while to get back home
    Well you're back now and I've yet to be updated today
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Jeffery Epstein didn’t kill himself but I might. 
    Prolly not even dead
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    And we ain’t talking these were 5 year olds. They were all about 14-16, which seemed to be his main preference. Granted, those are more easily impressionable STILL, but I think back on when I was 16 and I sure as FUCK was mature enough to know that I was part of something sinister at that age if I was involved in it. And 4 YEARS? So it was still willingly going on when they were legal adults at 20. I don’t buy that shit for a second dawg smh call me cold or whatever it may be but that shit is bullshit.
    When I was 16 I really wanted either my Nextdoor neighbor mom or my home economics teacher to fuck me. Neither did which was really sucky. I use to think “if only sex with minors wasn’t so frowned upon”. 
    I jus seen this bitch LOSE it on FB because somebody said that pedophilia is a mental disorder, so she had a meltdown and typed five books about that comment lmao.

I jus don’t understand why because dude didn’t say it in a way that he was defending pedophilia, but moreso in a matter of fact way.

And is it not technically correct? Not that it’s a mental disorder deserving of sympathy and that these mfs should be attending meetings or sum as if they’re fighting depression, but think of a mf like Dahmer, or any serial killer really. Would you not say that all those mfs were wired completely fucking different than a normal human being and were severely fucked in the head, aka had severe mental disorders? I would say pedos are in that same exact ballpark. Fucked in the head and not wired like a normal human being. Mental disorder. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Dead pedophiles don't re-offend
    I dont care what they are. Kill Em All
    Of course. But point being that they don’t operate under the guidelines of a normal human being and are still technically mentally ill. And that could be applied to any of those extremes. Pedos, serial killers, school shooters, etc.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Tired of bootlickers. Calling everyone out from now on. Care more about some dude kneeling than the fucking shit show on capital hill ok. 
    Of course. But point being that they don’t operate under the guidelines of a normal human being and are still technically mentally ill. And that could be applied to any of those extremes. Pedos, serial killers, school shooters, etc.
     They're definitely mentally ill no doubt. They should be offered exactly one chance to seek treatment. If they refuse, kill em. If they get treatment and it doesn't work, kill em.