Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited May 2020
    Her son wants yo go to MSU unfortunately. Im definitely open to the discussion of better ideas though. 
    I worked with a guy who went to Michigan paying out of state Tuition. He told me several years after college (paraphrasing) “Joel, I fucked up so badly with college. I thought going to Michigan was so important so I took out 150k in loans @ like 15%. Sure I started after college making 65k however the student loans are crippling and take over half my income. I could have got literally the same job after college if I’d gone to Univ of Buffalo for 1/10th the cost. What a fuck up” 

now I don’t know what your gf’s kids want to do however most degrees the college doesn’t matter. In engineering for example only MIT will give you a financial advantage upon graduation. It goes 1. MIT 2. Every other accredited university 3. Joe bobs house if diplomas 

my kids will be going where they want to that is economically smart. They won’t be going to colleges that cost a lot of money. The payback isn’t there 
    Post edited by WakeOfAshes on
  • New_GaryNew_Gary Posts: 314 salt miner
    Yeah Gary we all knew it was you. Stfu
    Nobody said anything. You all bought the bs story hook line sinker. Stop. Just be glad Im here to entertain because let's be honest. Joint was lacking. Also don't forget I'm in Kahoots With The Great Gazoo.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Reborn said:
    Nobody said anything. You all bought the bs story hook line sinker. Stop. Just be glad Im here to entertain because let's be honest. Joint was lacking. Also don't forget I'm in Kahoots With The Great Gazoo.
    We all knew it was you and the mods can see your ip address and where its from you fucking retard. You aren’t slick when you type like a down  syndrome kid. Go drive off a cliff you ice road faggot [-(
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    Her son wants yo go to MSU unfortunately. Im definitely open to the discussion of better ideas though. 
    I worked with a guy who went to Michigan paying out of state Tuition. He told me several years after college (paraphrasing) “Joel, I fucked up so badly with college. I thought going to Michigan was so important so I took out 150k in loans @ like 15%. Sure I started after college making 65k however the student loans are crippling and take over half my income. I could have got literally the same job after college if I’d gone to Univ of Buffalo for 1/10th the cost. What a fuck up” 

now I don’t know what your gf’s kids want to do however most degrees the college doesn’t matter. I’m engineering for example only MIT will give you a financial advantage upon graduation. It goes 1. MIT 2. Every other accredited university 3. Joe bobs house if diplomas 

my kids will be going where they want to that is economically smart. They won’t be going to colleges that cost a lot of money. The payback isn’t there 
    all of the people in his family that have degrees have them from Michigan state, so he wants to carry on that tradition, but yeah i agree.
    all of the people in his family that have degrees have them from Michigan state, so he wants to carry on that tradition, but yeah i agree.
    I can get that. There is something to be said about carrying on traditions. It’s not financially smart (probably) but not everything needs to be bought for the lowest price either. 
    Yeah, thats why were hoping think ahead for him and have him set up so that he is not sitting in debt the rest of his life. He's a smart kid though. At 11 years old he would  not even consider switching his electives of band and Spanish, even though there were other things he wanted to do. He knows that knowing a second language in the future could help him a lot with work.

we bought some board games that help you learn Spanish, and part of the "school" part of the day we play those and iv actually been getting a lot better with Spanish myself so thats been pretty cool.   Its nice being able to get that time i otherwise normally wouldn't.

I kind of tailed off there, but yeah were trying to help him accomplish a dream of going there and not leaving himself in debt. 
    my step son starts college next year and he wants to major in film directing... smh. He said that money isn’t important to him and he’s fine with this decision. “Although I could do your job dad, and I know after college I’d start around 65k, that’s just not important to me. I don’t want a cubicle job no matter how much it pays”  

I’m pretty much okay with whatever stupid decisions my kids want to make. I do hope they are successful but it’s probably best for them to find their own way in life. I kinda wonder if I’ll ever hear from my kids “I should have listened to you dad”
    Reborn said:
    We all knew it was you and the mods can see your ip address and where its from you fucking retard. You aren’t slick when you type like a down  syndrome kid. Go drive off a cliff you ice road faggot [-(

Nobody knew. You didn't know and my ip has changed and who looks there anyway? Bored much. Dallas sucks and so does your new qb. WE DEM BOYZ
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,716 jayfacer
    Can somebody drop the hammer? 🤦🏻‍♂️
    I honestly didn’t even know there was a debate about it being anyone other than gary. Could tell in the first 3-5 posts. 
    You're so full of it. 
    Can somebody drop the hammer? 🤦🏻‍♂️
    Ain't nobody gonna drop nothing. I bring some flavor and let's be honest. I've really done nothing wrong. I aint leaving.
    I predict you vanish sometime in September 
    Why you say that Rex?
  • GazzaGazza Posts: 145 salt miner
    I have no idea who that is
  • GazzaGazza Posts: 145 salt miner
    I have no idea why I'm being dragged into something I know nothing about.
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,716 jayfacer
    Holy fuck. 😐

Seek professional mental help.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    I have no idea why I'm being dragged into something I know nothing about.
    Gary. Stop.