Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Probably the worst joint I’ve ever smoked in my life. 
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Gnomez said:
    Jeepers I'm surprised you were allowed in the house by police/fire/insurance/health and safety authorities Leah! 

Whose house was/is it ?
    Lol, I wasn't but I didn't go near the kitchen. Those pics of the kitchen were through the window. What I got was in the back corner of the living room and the bedrooms/bathroom. It was Chris's house he was renting since December 
    imageimage
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    Reborn said:
    Plaster walls? That's like some 1950s shit.

Ohio im guessing 
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Pennsylvania. The house is definitely old af
    imageimage
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Gnomez said:
    Jeepers I'm surprised you were allowed in the house by police/fire/insurance/health and safety authorities Leah! 

Whose house was/is it ?
    Depending on the county, they'll be allowed to exercise their own discretion on the matter. A lot of fire departments in our country are entirely volunteer-based. Obviously Leah didn't have anything to do with the fire, so they wouldn't be dicks to grief-stricken people who knew him.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Reborn said:
    I'm with Wake and Rex. Life loss sucks but from what you said on here he was already gone. Maybe put on some 5FDP and roll with it.
    I didn’t say that... Rex did 
    Hey Leah - I was thinking about Rex’s comment and also how you always say you’re going to fuck up Ravyn‘s life. You and Rex are probably right about how you will get something from Airforce and SSI however you will need to apply for both. If you really wanted to set Ravyn up for life, you should take all the money you receive for her from ssi and AF and open a Charles Swabb investment account and buy VTI. I am suggesting VTI because it’s a super low fee market tracking index fund that makes a shit ton of money. 

My thoughts are - you didn’t need this money to live before he passed so don’t rely on it now. If you do this by the time she is 18 she will be a very rich person
    Hey Leah - I was thinking about Rex’s comment and also how you always say you’re going to fuck up Ravyn‘s life. You and Rex are probably right about how you will get something from Airforce and SSI however you will need to apply for both. If you really wanted to set Ravyn up for life, you should take all the money you receive for her from ssi and AF and open a Charles Swabb investment account and buy VTI. I am suggesting VTI because it’s a super low fee market tracking index fund that makes a shit ton of money. 

My thoughts are - you didn’t need this money to live before he passed so don’t rely on it now. If you do this by the time she is 18 she will be a very rich person
    start one of those tax free college funds. I forget what they are called though. I can ask Amanda. 
    FLAT said:
    Probably the worst joint I’ve ever smoked in my life. 
    That joint hd dank weed in it.

funny how you talk shit. When i arrived at your house you handed me a bong that was broken, and leaning on your couch so it wouldn’t fall over. 

Worst bong hits iv ever had. 
    The j was in your shoe for 6 hours lol
    Miss that bong doe

start one of those tax free college funds. I forget what they are called though. I can ask Amanda. 
    529 plan. Not sure I’d recommend that honestly. Idk how it works in your state however how it works in NY. “Okay college will be 100k. How much do you make? Oh you’re poor so college is free. Wait hold up... you have 50k in 529 plan? Okay our bad college will cost you 50k but the other half will be free” 

Here in NY the 529 plan doesn’t help. That said - her having an investment account like I mentioned also hurts her. She should set up a Roth 401k with Charles schwab and contribute the yearly maximum for her and invest that money in VTI. It grows tax free until she retires. This is totally the right answer 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,716 jayfacer
    Elon Musk and Grimes named their son “X Æ A-12 Musk”. 😐👍🏻

Thing is I know that’s all Grimes’ hipster ass cause Elon has 5 other kids, all wit regular names, plus Grimes has a song titled 4 ÆM on her latest album. 

S0o0o0 d1ff3r3nt s0o0o 3dgy. 🙄

Kid already has every reason in the world to hate them smh.

529 plan. Not sure I’d recommend that honestly. Idk how it works in your state however how it works in NY. “Okay college will be 100k. How much do you make? Oh you’re poor so college is free. Wait hold up... you have 50k in 529 plan? Okay our bad college will cost you 50k but the other half will be free” 

Here in NY the 529 plan doesn’t help. That said - her having an investment account like I mentioned also hurts her. She should set up a Roth 401k with Charles schwab and contribute the yearly maximum for her and invest that money in VTI. It grows tax free until she retires. This is totally the right answer 
    Yeah, idk how it would work for here. Semi low key wake flex here, but were not poor and we are just putting money in those with the plans of it paying for college when the kids are adults. 

We are wanting to give them the education without the debt. 

My GF’s grandma put 3 of her kids through college with 529 plans. Ones got a masters in business, ones a pediatrist, and ones a chemist, with minimal debt. The doctor does have med school tuition though. 

So it seems to work as long as you are dedicated to paying into the fund.  
    What I meant was in NY if your family is making under like 150k then your kids education at the university is free. Like my gf’s daughter is going to school for free right now cause she falls into that category even though she has no debt, drives a 2019 loaded bmw SUV, and etc. Had she saved up the 529 here (she didn’t) then her daughters education would cost the amount of money she saved up instead of being free. My gf isn’t poor by any means, she’s actually pretty well off. The way I see it, no one should be saving up a 529 here unless your family is super rich and you need your kids to go to Harvard or Yale or something. 

Every state is different though. What doesnt make sense here (529) might make sense in the state you live. I can’t comment on that. 
  • New_GaryNew_Gary Posts: 314 salt miner
    What I meant was in NY if your family is making under like 150k then your kids education at the university is free. Like my gf’s daughter is going to school for free right now cause she falls into that category even though she has no debt, drives a 2019 loaded bmw SUV, and etc. Had she saved up the 529 here (she didn’t) then her daughters education would cost the amount of money she saved up instead of being free. My gf isn’t poor by any means, she’s actually pretty well off. The way I see it, no one should be saving up a 529 here unless your family is super rich and you need your kids to go to Harvard or Yale or something. 

Every state is different though. What doesnt make sense here (529) might make sense in the state you live. I can’t comment on that. 
    Doesn't matter what you say here wake. You're public enemy #2. Just roll with it.
    Yeah I was public enemy #1 until you returned.... ty for that lol 
    You're welcome sir and I ain't leaving. Good to be back. 
    I'm off today and tomorrow. Was supposed to go to a concert tonight in Newark but cancelled to oct 28th I think. I got Slipknot tic for June 2nd at MSG but they are yet to cancel/postphone it which i find odd. OH and btw fuckers I am BURNING PIGS. Infiltrated your squad with no troubles. Hook line and sinker.
    edited May 2020

Yeah idk. We don't get free tuition here. 

Were also not planning on the kids going to a small cc or anything unless they choose to. 

Her son wants yo go to MSU unfortunately. Im definitely open to the discussion of better ideas though.