Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Xeno said:
    Yeah, he current work is def not on top of things enough. Shes switching companies at the end of the month, but its got us concerned because she’s switching to third shift. So i will be with the kids overnight twice a week. 

Its whatever. He just looks like a fool. He works every Saturday that he has his daughter and she goes to his grandparents lol. 

Im to the point where im done fucking around though. If he wants to blackmail us, ill dig up all the dirt i can on him and give one of my lawyer friends a call. 

Fuck My Gf is distraught though. She feels unsafe. Fuck if that doesn’t make me irate to see someone do that to her. 
    We confirmed that it was not her work that gave out the information.

she does have a portal, but im not sure how he could hack the log in info. 

What he sent her looks like a log. I dont think he would have the money to hire a private investigator, but idk how he got this info. Its fucking weird. 
    My ex-wife used the same 3 passwords for every site. If I wanted I could probably log into her bank account and wire myself money. I ain’t going to do that... but perhaps your gf is as dumb with passwords as my ex. Breaking into the portal and writing info in log format doesn’t seem unreasonable 
    Doesn't matter if it doesn't "seem unreasonable" to you, it's still fucking illegal lmfao
    I meant “doesn’t seem unreasonable” as in its within the realm of possibility he broke into her account. I wasn’t at all saying it was legal. Obv it’s illegal, no question 
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Why did it make me change my pw to sign onto here 🧐
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    God hates fags
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    monicaa said:
    Wb monicaa!!! What’s new? 

Oh and because there was some glitch in the site 
    monicaa said:
    Wb monicaa!!! What’s new? 

Oh and because there was some glitch in the site 
    Ah, gotcha. And not a whole lot. Living life. How are you?
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Hi Monica :-h >:D<
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Hi Ed 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Every time I’ve come on here for the last like 4 years I’m greeted with hi Ed like every single time 😂 as if im not an actual person 
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Sounds like something Ed would say
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    GF is currently filing a PPO. Still not 100% sure what we do next with local law enforcement basically turning us away, but hopefully this at least stops him from contacting us or coming onto our property. 
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    monicaa said:
    Every time I’ve come on here for the last like 4 years I’m greeted with hi Ed like every single time 😂 as if im not an actual person 
    Don't worry, same nonsense happened to me when I came back lol
    imageimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Leah did the story with Chris ever end? Last I heard about him was at Slayer when we met you. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    Judge denied the PPO. Not really sure where we go from here :-<
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Twist dat nigga up like a pretzel
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    mrAPE said:
    Leah did the story with Chris ever end? Last I heard about him was at Slayer when we met you. 
    He lives by himself about 20 minutes from me in PA now. I'll occasionally go out there to take him to the store for food and to take him to doc appointments with the VA.

When he was staying at a hotel in November he met some mf at the hotel and 2 days later that guy stole my car (with 97% of his clothes in it), his laptop, phone, credit cards, etc. I had to go down to just outside of Jackson, Mississippi in order to get it back right before Thanksgiving. The dude also threw all his clothes away.

I also ended up finding out that while he was talking to/with me, all the way up to me going to Mass, he was already dating someone else. Telling her everything he was telling me (he just all of a sudden stopped talking to her in Oct 2014 and didn't say anything again until Nov 2015). And every time he talked to her while being with me, it was "I still love you. I'm not over you. I want you," shit like that. He doesn't view any of that as cheating though so it's just been a whole shit. 

He's trying to stay sober and better himself now, hopefully he'll be able to achieve it. I'll know if he slips even if he doesn't tell me. He wants to go back to school, fix everything on my car that was his fault, and eventually get himself a car. I will always wish him the best so I really do hope he has his shit together this time and achieves everything he wants to
    imageimage