Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,716 jayfacer
    It’s better if you like drugs lmao.

That show on acid is the most hysterical shit I ever seen in my life.

inb4 MC says “If it needs drugs it’s not a good show.”
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    Iv actually never watch R&M. So I probably have the same amount of information to go off of as MC regarding this. I assume its not trash. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Nah man you just have trash taste. You said the 90s ninja turtles movie was a masterpiece of cinema
    It is
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Iv actually never watch R&M. So I probably have the same amount of information to go off of as MC regarding this. I assume its not trash. 
    I have seen it. I tried liking it. All it made me wanna do was watch Futurama instead. 
    @MetalCoresades Would you be interested in a Shure SM7B dynamic mic for $200? (~$400 brand new.) Nothing is wrong wit it, and it’s essentially new condition, it’s jus that I got an AKG C414 now so it no longer gets the love it deserves lmao.

Getting rid of it either way, even if that means settling for Guitar Center, but figured I would ask actual musicians I know first. 
    So i have a question, that probably no one here knows the answer to but i am exhausting all measures to try and figure out. 

So as you all know, my family went to Dosney world from Jan 21-31st. 

During this time, my GF’s daughter missed a 3 hour scheduled visitation on a tuesday. We were able to work around all scheduled visitation other than this date during our trip, but he would not budge on that day. 

We deemed it unreasonable to return to Michigan for a 3 hour visitation, so obviously we stayed in Florida. 

Well the childs “dad” recently filed a motion requesting that the time be returned to him. He also stated a number of other lies. That we were did not tell him we were going. That we don't invite him to conferences. That we dont share medical visits, or include him in decisions. 

All of which were blatant lies. We divulged to him the day after Christmas we were going. A full 4 weeks before our trip. (We did not tell him sooner because he would have ruined the Christmas surprise. Just as an example, when he found out we were going he kept telling his daughter that he was sad he couldn’t go, and ended up telling her all the characters that were dressed up were fake. Basically ruining the vacation for her) 

anyways, we have documented proof in writing that everything he accused us of was false. Which is good. 

But now he somehow has obtained her work schedule for her last 65 shifts. There were a couple weekends where my GF had her daughter according to the visitation schedule, but had to work, so i stayed with her kids during these hours. 

He is now threatening that he would like to have her during these hours. We are not sure how he obtained the exact work schedule of hers, but we do know that he recently found out where she worked. 

Which is weird because we know he works every Saturday he has his daughter, and she goes to her Grandmas. 

My only though would be that he had his Gf call my GF’s work to obtain this information, but can an HR department just hand that stuff out? He sent us a photo of the information he had, so right now i am trying to figure out where it came from. 

I know right now he's just trying to scare her into doing what he wants. He's a very manipulative person. Im done playing games though. But seriously, how the fuck would he get her work schedule. 
    It’s a fantastic mic, jus did not personally fit me and what I wanted out of it. It’s heavily advertised as a Rock/Metal mic because of how well it handles loud and aggressive inputs, but that doesn’t necessarily translate when you want crystal clear RnB vocals lmao. 

So for that reason alone I thought you may be interested. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Rick and Morty season 1 was fire. The next season was good not great. I dont think I've seen any season 3 episodes. 
    edited March 2020
    Rick and Morty season 1 was fire. The next season was good not great. I dont think I've seen any season 3 episodes. 
    Season 3 was the weakest by far. It tried too hard to be serious and teach some grand scheme nihilistic lesson and it fell short imo. I don’t have a problem wit serious animation, jus to be clear. BoJack Horseman is one of my favorite shows of all time. But Rick And Morty is at it’s best when it jus wants to be goofy and roll wit it. So far, the 4th season is a direct result of exactly that, but sadly it’s only 5 episodes long rn smh.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    @Rex_Capone420 social engineering man. Someone fucked up. He could have called and pretended to be her husband or some other bullshit story. You'd be surprised what people will fall for 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Either that or if she has an online portal for her schedule he could have gotten into it 
    Yeah, he current work is def not on top of things enough. Shes switching companies at the end of the month, but its got us concerned because she’s switching to third shift. So i will be with the kids overnight twice a week. 

Its whatever. He just looks like a fool. He works every Saturday that he has his daughter and she goes to his grandparents lol. 

Im to the point where im done fucking around though. If he wants to blackmail us, ill dig up all the dirt i can on him and give one of my lawyer friends a call. 

Fuck My Gf is distraught though. She feels unsafe. Fuck if that doesn’t make me irate to see someone do that to her. 
    @MetalCoresades Would you be interested in a Shure SM7B dynamic mic for $200? (~$400 brand new.) Nothing is wrong wit it, and it’s essentially new condition, it’s jus that I got an AKG C414 now so it no longer gets the love it deserves lmao.

Getting rid of it either way, even if that means settling for Guitar Center, but figured I would ask actual musicians I know first. 
    Im interested depending on how soon you're looking to get rid of it. Last month I bought a guitar, and this month I had to replace my tires. So I need to replenish my funds. 

But if you're not rushing to sell it, I'll take you up on it. 

Im interested depending on how soon you're looking to get rid of it. Last month I bought a guitar, and this month I had to replace my tires. So I need to replenish my funds. 

No major rush, jus would prefer in under 2 months. Because along wit this mic, I’m getting rid of my old preamp, and my monitors. So wit the combined cash I’ll be able to upgrade my monitors to the Yamahas I want and pay little to nothing on them. So wit that said, I’d obviously rather do that as soon as possible, but it’s also not something ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY, cause I have perfectly fine monitors in the mean time.
    Yeah, he current work is def not on top of things enough. Shes switching companies at the end of the month, but its got us concerned because she’s switching to third shift. So i will be with the kids overnight twice a week. 

Its whatever. He just looks like a fool. He works every Saturday that he has his daughter and she goes to his grandparents lol. 

Im to the point where im done fucking around though. If he wants to blackmail us, ill dig up all the dirt i can on him and give one of my lawyer friends a call. 

Fuck My Gf is distraught though. She feels unsafe. Fuck if that doesn’t make me irate to see someone do that to her. 
    We confirmed that it was not her work that gave out the information.

she does have a portal, but im not sure how he could hack the log in info. 

What he sent her looks like a log. I dont think he would have the money to hire a private investigator, but idk how he got this info. Its fucking weird. 

No major rush, jus would prefer in under 2 months. Because along wit this mic, I’m getting rid of my old preamp, and my monitors. So wit the combined cash I’ll be able to upgrade my monitors to the Yamahas I want and pay little to nothing on them. So wit that said, I’d obviously rather do that as soon as possible, but it’s also not something ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY, cause I have perfectly fine monitors in the mean time.
    What monitors are you using now?

Tannoy Reveal 501s.
    MetalCoresades Would you be interested in a Shure SM7B dynamic mic for $200? (~$400 brand new.) Nothing is wrong wit it, and it’s essentially new condition, it’s jus that I got an AKG C414 now so it no longer gets the love it deserves lmao.

Tannoy Reveal 501s.
    Gotchya. I want to get a pair of Yamaha HS8s
    Anyone tuning in to the Corey Feldman documentary tonight?