Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    I might try and record it tomorrow if no one else has 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    edited March 2020
    nvm false reports
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Who the fuck is Wolfpack in this ordeal? I’m not up to date on who is who in this shit show. I need more info, I’m late to the party. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    So Idk that anyone really cares about what i posted yesterday, but we have determined how he received the information. 

Her daughter recently brought one of Amandas pay stubs to her dads, and ber dad found it. 

So we believe he found out where she worked . His GF is a medical biller, so we believe they were able to find the payroll tracking system and guessed her log in information. 

This is against the law. Im currently waiting a response from A close lawyer friend of our on what we should do.

we contacted her work and asked them to reach out the the payroll tracking system to obtain the IP adresses of all the recent log ins. 

Most likely going to press charges if we can. 

Id prefer to take his knees out, but i want to be a positive role model in the kids future lol. 
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Yeah fuck that guy
    Yeah, were doing what we can. 

I talked to a lawyer, and the recommended going to the attorney generals office and stating that we would like to report cyber crimes and extortion. 

She also said that her work place will most likely want to file charges as well, as it involved their system. 

Were considering a PPO as well but are not sure how that would affect pick up and drop offs of the child. I would most likely be able
    to handle that as i have an established relationship with the child. 
    mrAPE said:
    I cared but it became hard to follow with all the other chatter. Hope you burn him 

This. Git em. 

Also it’s my understanding that her parental time is her time. Doesn’t matter if she has to work and the kids go to the grandparents or other sitters. Her time is still her time even if dad thinks he could use it better. 
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Bury tf out of that dude
    imageimage
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    What Leah said. 
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yeah, he current work is def not on top of things enough. Shes switching companies at the end of the month, but its got us concerned because she’s switching to third shift. So i will be with the kids overnight twice a week. 

Its whatever. He just looks like a fool. He works every Saturday that he has his daughter and she goes to his grandparents lol. 

Im to the point where im done fucking around though. If he wants to blackmail us, ill dig up all the dirt i can on him and give one of my lawyer friends a call. 

Fuck My Gf is distraught though. She feels unsafe. Fuck if that doesn’t make me irate to see someone do that to her. 
    We confirmed that it was not her work that gave out the information.

she does have a portal, but im not sure how he could hack the log in info. 

What he sent her looks like a log. I dont think he would have the money to hire a private investigator, but idk how he got this info. Its fucking weird. 
    My ex-wife used the same 3 passwords for every site. If I wanted I could probably log into her bank account and wire myself money. I ain’t going to do that... but perhaps your gf is as dumb with passwords as my ex. Breaking into the portal and writing info in log format doesn’t seem unreasonable 

Also it’s my understanding that her parental time is her time. Doesn’t matter if she has to work and the kids go to the grandparents or other sitters. Her time is still her time even if dad thinks he could use it better. 
    Actually depends on their divorce decree. Also different states have different rules. My ex and I have a stipulation in our decree that states if the other parent is not directly watching kids, then other parent gets first rights to watch them before a babysitter or a current husband/bf/wife/gf. Really just depends on their parenting agreement 
    We believe he got access to her e-mail thats tied to her account. Either way, it doesn’t matter how weak your passwords are, its still illegal for someone else to use them without permission. 

She tried to file a police report yesterday, but the office basically told her to suck it up. Which upset her so much. She feels like theres nothing she can do and hes just going to be able to fuck with her life until her daughter is grown. 

I talked to a lawyer and he recommended filing a report with the attorney general and possibly the FBI, not that id expect the FbI to care at all about such a small crime, but im looking into filing a rePort with the attorney general. 

I need to learn more about the laws though. 

Her daughter recently brought one of Amandas pay stubs to her dads, and ber dad found it. 

Not that it matters... but why did she bring this pay stub to her dads? Why did she even have it? 

Yup it’s def illegal to break into an account even if passwords are weak 
    edited March 2020
    I think she grabbed it off the counter.  Were not really sure why she did it. 

Shes in this weird stage where she will take others  things and hide them for herself though, so i think that may be part of it. 

I have no evidence to my other theory, but her father is very manipulative, so i would not be shocked if he somehow coached her to do it. 

Again no evidence, but he's a bad person. 
    Post edited by Rex_Capone420 on
    Weird. I don’t think it’s right to call it a stage though because I don’t think it’s a standard thing kids go through. Mine didn’t. Might want to try and get to the bottom of that impulse to take things that aren’t her own. Perhaps the truth leads to something dark or something that might need to be talked about. Talking it out now when it’s nbd might be a lot better than when it is a big deal 
    Most psychologists believe that lying, taking things and other forms of acting out are part of normal child development. 

But it is our worry that something weird is going on with her dad/at their house. We also agree that we need to monitor that behavior closely and try to figure out what exactly could be the root of the issue. 
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Yeah, he current work is def not on top of things enough. Shes switching companies at the end of the month, but its got us concerned because she’s switching to third shift. So i will be with the kids overnight twice a week. 

Its whatever. He just looks like a fool. He works every Saturday that he has his daughter and she goes to his grandparents lol. 

Im to the point where im done fucking around though. If he wants to blackmail us, ill dig up all the dirt i can on him and give one of my lawyer friends a call. 

Fuck My Gf is distraught though. She feels unsafe. Fuck if that doesn’t make me irate to see someone do that to her. 
    We confirmed that it was not her work that gave out the information.

she does have a portal, but im not sure how he could hack the log in info. 

What he sent her looks like a log. I dont think he would have the money to hire a private investigator, but idk how he got this info. Its fucking weird. 
    My ex-wife used the same 3 passwords for every site. If I wanted I could probably log into her bank account and wire myself money. I ain’t going to do that... but perhaps your gf is as dumb with passwords as my ex. Breaking into the portal and writing info in log format doesn’t seem unreasonable 
    Doesn't matter if it doesn't "seem unreasonable" to you, it's still fucking illegal lmfao