Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• GazzaGazza Posts: 145 salt miner
    Dime2 said:
    Why'd you move?
    Girl and better job as I.T. Mainly girl though. She's a sweetheart so I kinda know it was the right move just gonna take some getting use to. One think I notice though. New Yorkers don't give a fuck and I kinda like that attitude.
  • GazzaGazza Posts: 145 salt miner
    FLAT said:
    I have lived in Cali for the last 7 years and moved to NY this past week. I have a lot of mixed feelings right now. I'm up in the suburbs. Not sure if I like this. Hope things work out and I didn't make a bad move.
    You made a bad move 
    Well, I hope your wrong but you never know. Shit happens.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I’ve hit a level of sadness I haven’t felt since we lost our son during the pregnancy years ago. Probably doesn’t help that I’ve been up since 2am shitting almost nonstop do you illness. 

My dad went in for open heart surgery 2 and half or so years ago I’m not sure if I talked about it here. They let his oxygen drop for too long (don’t care to here about any of your legal advice) and he hasn’t been the same since. He has a severe form of dementia and it just seems like he went from being a normal dad to pissing and shitting himself and on the floor over night. He doesn’t recognize my mom even any more half the time. Last night he had a seizure and they thought he had died. He made it through but today was rough on my mom. Usually when it’s a real bad day for him she will have me call and talk to him. They live in SC. Today he hit me with “I’m not sure if I’ll see you or the kids again I don’t even know where you mom is”. 

I’m not looking for sympathy I just haven’t talked about this with really anyone and felt like I could put it out there here as talking about it in person won’t fly with me right now. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    I'm sorry to hear that. I would just say talk to him on the phone as much as you can even if he's not all there right now and support mom as much as possible. 
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Yeah dude I'm sorry to hear that
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    You could have been talking to us about it my man. Not a lot we can do for you but its still good to get it out there and off of your chest. No need to hold that shit in. That’s a lot to process. We’re here if you need us. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Sorry man. Thats rough 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Thanks everyone. I tend to not want to talk about these things for whatever reason 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I empathize with you ape. It’s tough when your parents are struggling like that. 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Night club posted a photo by Brandon Bradley but idk if it’s facefuck
    edited February 2020
    Been doing more research and I may get a Ford Fusion. 🤔
    They're not bad, probably the best American-made sedan you can get nowadays. I still would personally recommend a Toyota Camry or Honda Accord for better long-term reliability tho

Edit: just saw some more of the thread since apparently this hasn't been updating for me. Definitely go with the Ford Fusion over a Camaro or 300, 1000x over. 
    Dime2 said:
    Get a 2008 Grand Marquis and be a faggot like me. 
    Bruh that's basically the most comfortable car ever made
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    Xeno said:
    Dime2 said:
    Get a 2008 Grand Marquis and be a faggot like me. 
    Bruh that's basically the most comfortable car ever made
     It is comfortable as fuck though. I honestly like it alot. Plus I'm a fat fuck so it's plenty roomy. I'd imagine it suites a tall fuck like you too lol
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    edited February 2020
    I felt the same way in my 1991 Mercury Cougar. My friends used to give me shit because i had the drivers seat tilted back pretty far. 

Not that I'm tall I'm pretty short but it was a comfy ride
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    I felt the same way in my 1991 Mercury Cougar. My friends used to give me shit because i had the drivers seat tilted back pretty far. 

Not that I'm tall I'm pretty short but it was a comfy ride
    Those 90s Buick’s and Mercury’s fuck.