Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Remote start and passive entry is life

I’m always so annoyed when I take the wife’s truck now. What, I’m supposed to pull out the keys now? Is this the 1800’s? Do I look like I’m Benjamin fucking Franklin flying a kite?
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    My truck is fire

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    I dont even want to think about the amount of money you must spend in gas
    Dime2 said:
    Get a 2008 Grand Marquis and be a faggot like me. 
    I got a 2008 prius =)))))))))

i dont really give a fuck if its manly or not though. In the summer i get 400-450 miles on a 25 dollar tank of gas. 

Plus Toyota’s seem to be pretty damn reliable. My GF is about to hit 200k miles in her 2005, and hasn’t had to put much money into it since buying it with 120k.

i drive too much to drive much of anything that isnt a hybrid though. Iv put 20k plus miles on my car since july lol. Im hoping to drive this car into the ground, and i may consider a newer version. 
    I dont even want to think about the amount of money you must spend in gas
    Usually like $70-80
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Remote start and passive entry is life

I’m always so annoyed when I take the wife’s truck now. What, I’m supposed to pull out the keys now? Is this the 1800’s? Do I look like I’m Benjamin fucking Franklin flying a kite?
    Same when I have to use my girls car. Telling me i can't start this shit from the kitchen to warm it up when I get in it? Fucking peasant [-(
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Dime2 said:

i dont really give a fuck if its manly or not though. In the summer i get 400-450 miles on a 25 dollar tank of gas. 

Plus Toyota’s seem to be pretty damn reliable. My GF is about to hit 200k miles in her 2005, and hasn’t had to put much money into it since buying it with 120k.

i drive too much to drive much of anything that isnt a hybrid though. Iv put 20k plus miles on my car since july lol. Im hoping to drive this car into the ground, and i may consider a newer version. 
    Well yeah Toyota is one of the most reliable brands you can get
    Definitely. Id honestly stay away from anything American when it comes to cars. 
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I drove a 2019 Rav4 down to Mississippi in November. I honestly did not want to give it back. I'm definitely getting one in the future 
    imageimage
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    Dime2 said:
    Car is bullet proof though and the back is perfect for screwing around with the lady so I dig it 
    That's a big ass backseat 
     Right. It's basically a fucking bench 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Dime2 said:

I have a long ass commute to work. I spend hours every day in my car. Even so, fuck your Prius and gas savings. I need something fun. A Prius screams “middle management” I need something that feeds my soul a little. I’m still a man dammit. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
    =)))

The prius actually is fun to drive. It may not sound like a car but it accelerates pretty fast at least. 

I get your point. Eventually ill hve a part time driver that is more manly. Ill save anywhere from 800-1,400 a year in gas compared to driving something with 25 mpg though. 

That could be a whole extra Tool trip almost =))
    =)) My truck get 9.5 mpg when I haul a trailer which is like every other day
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,717 jayfacer
    Been doing more research and I may get a Ford Fusion. 🤔
    My brother got a 2018 and they're real nice. No issues with it so far. 
  • GazzaGazza Posts: 145 salt miner
    I have lived in Cali for the last 7 years and moved to NY this past week. I have a lot of mixed feelings right now. I'm up in the suburbs. Not sure if I like this. Hope things work out and I didn't make a bad move.
    Why'd you move?
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    I have lived in Cali for the last 7 years and moved to NY this past week. I have a lot of mixed feelings right now. I'm up in the suburbs. Not sure if I like this. Hope things work out and I didn't make a bad move.
    You made a bad move