Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yeah that shit is sad
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Rip to everyone else in the crash as well.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    Horrible news. One of the best ever. 
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    Idec about basketball and I was still saddened by it. My buddy at work is a huge Kobe fan and from all people we found out from it about the maintenance guy. We both thought he was fucking with us. Walk out to the lunch room and it's all over the TV
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    Dime2 said:
    Idec about basketball and I was still saddened by it. My buddy at work is a huge Kobe fan and from all people we found out from it about the maintenance guy. We both thought he was fucking with us. Walk out to the lunch room and it's all over the TV
    I never liked Koby. Probably mostly because he played for the lakers, i really dont know. He was fun to watch, but i always wanted him to lose. 

That saif, if you are a sports fan, he is the ultimate competitor. He had the mindset of what youd want every player on your team to have regardless of skill level. I disliked the player/team, but ad a person, i have the tons of respect for him. 

Yeah my brothers and Dad are heavy into sports and when I got home it was like a family member just died lol everyone was super bummed. 
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Dude stop giving them page views
    But Tool member collapsed with coke
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,717 jayfacer
    Chevy Camaro or Chrysler 300? Copping a car this year and Im’ma pay in full so that I don’t have to pay a car note.

Decision is strictly between those two and I mainly want to figure out which is more sturdy and reliable between the 2 and will be less likely to run into frequent problems.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
     Both are shit in the winter being rwd. Cop an awd model or get really good snow tires. Also, call and ask what the difference is on insurance between the two. It’s not gonna be cheap for the Camaro, not sure if the 300 will be any cheaper. I had a Charger which is built on the same platform as the 300 and while it was a fun car there were a ton of blind spots in it with the low roofline overhead, big window pillars, and tall doors. It also seemed like every time I needed to replace brake pads the calipers also had to be replaced because they seize up all the time. Camaros are cop magnets for young drivers. Both cars are cool but I don’t know that I’d recommend either. Test drive them both and see what fits you better. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,717 jayfacer
    edited February 2020
    I’ve test driven a 300 because my boy has a 2015. Super comfortable car for me and I love how spacious it is being 6’4”. 

I’m also looking at a Ford Fusion (2015 or newer, don’t like the bodies on the older ones.), which out of the 3 has the best MPG by a landslide so that wins if I go strictly by that.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    It’s really hard to give someone else an answer on what type of ride to get. It’s all personal preference and what you need it for. Ive got a newer Impala and I’m still really happy with it. I have the leg room I need, I dig the new interior styling (personal preference) and like starting my car with the my Chevy app on my phone (pretty sure all newer cars can do that though) and the passive entry not actually ever having to pull the key fob out of my pocket. (Other car I was looking at was a Maxima)

Start a pro/con list, go from there. Once you narrow it down to test drive some shit and see what shouts at you irl. Often you’ll know if you’re feeling it or not right as you get in it and see how everything actually fits. Your tall ass is gonna be sitting pretty low in a Camaro. My knees don’t like that shit anymore. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Remote start and passive entry is life
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Chevy Camaro or Chrysler 300? Copping a car this year and Im’ma pay in full so that I don’t have to pay a car note.

Decision is strictly between those two and I mainly want to figure out which is more sturdy and reliable between the 2 and will be less likely to run into frequent problems.
    Got a 2019 Mustang and its life. Go with the Camaro even though not a fan. Have fun and die young \m/
    Get a 2008 Grand Marquis and be a faggot like me.