Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,715 spicy boy
    That's a joke site
    Even better then
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    That's a joke site
    I know, tis' a joke. 

and again, Id never ask for one or whatever because they're disrespectful and disgusting. 
    How do you figure that? 
    inb4lists
    Tito said:
    That's a joke site
    I know, tis' a joke. 

and again, Id never ask for one or whatever because they're disrespectful and disgusting. 
    How do you figure that? 
    "Hey, Im gonna stick my dick in your throat and choke you with it till I cum" I just think its disrespectful to put something like that in her mouth, and abuse her with it. Besides you pee out of that thing. Who honestly thinks "hmm this disgusting external bodily organ that excretes urine and other bodily fluids. Lets put it in my mouth"?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,612 spicy boy
    also urine is acidic. there is nothing gross about it. 
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Hey if drinking piss was good enough for gg allin it's good enough for me
    0. I think the idea of them is disrespectful. 
    yeah you have no idea what you're talking about. 
    So hypothetically.... if you were with someone and they came onto you and tried to do it, even though you never once instigated or asked for it, would would be disrespecting her by letting her? 

inb4lists
    "You mean so much to me I want you on your knees slurping my cum through my dick like a straw" such respect. Again, I doubt many girls like the idea anyways. 

Tito said:
    So hypothetically.... if you were with someone and they came onto you and tried to do it, even though you never once instigated or asked for it, would would be disrespecting her by letting her? 

Yes. I would tell her no. 

0 about what you think. Your friend will probably give them to her future boyfriend on the daily.
    Less than 0
    "You mean so much to me I want you on your knees slurping my cum through my dick like a straw" such respect. Again, I doubt many girls like the idea anyways. 

Tito said:

Yes. 
    Why?
    inb4lists
    "Suck my dick" is an insult. It shows ownership. But blowjobs are respectful. Fukk evers.
    Tito said:

Tito said:

Yes. 
    Why?
    I dont want one. I think its rude. And I wouldnt return the favor. So Id say no. 
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    "Why would anyone want to go into space? They could get nausea"
    " why would anyone bungee jump? The rope could get tangled"
    why would anyone mma fight? They could get really hurt"
    why would anyone get a tattoo? Needles jabbing ink Into your arm can be very painful and possibly infected"
    Tito said:

Tito said:

Yes. 
    Why?
    I dont want one. I think its rude. And I wouldnt return the favor. So Id say no. 
    None of which explains why it would be disrespectful. 
    inb4lists
    "Suck my dick" is an insult. It shows ownership. But blowjobs are respectful. Fukk evers.
    some chicks dig being owned :-??
    Tito said:
    Tito said:

Tito said:

Yes. 
    Why?
    None of which explains why it would be disrespectful. 
    see my other posts you illiterate goon.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    MC is worse than feminazis jesus christ :| blowjobs are not disrespectful