Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,286 mod
    Man that Tinder update is some ole bullshit. Nothing good lasts forever. 

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,715 spicy boy
    Im in a group project group text. Sent all my papers to the dude who is in charge of putting it all together. He said he'd send it back so we can look it over. 

I send him this =)):

Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Was thinking about going to check out a local band. Opener is a Limp Bizkit tribute band called Pimp Bizkit =)) =)
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,529 moneytalker
    a problem? with what lol. You act like there is a hookup epidemic. Id argue that this is probably one of the least promiscuous times in human history. People have been whoring up and sleeping around since the beginning of time bud. 
    There is a problem. The majority of people my age notice it. People are detached from their emotions. No longer invested in relationships. They're rather go for a cheap lay than invest any of themselves into a relationship. We're scared of our emotions, scared of commitment, scared of rejection, and scared of being alone. We're more afraid of being alone than being in a toxic relationship, so we settle because its easier. 

Its why Tinder is more popular than other dating services right now. Because its commitment and emotion free. 

Like I said the majority of people in my class agree with me. So its not just me anymore. 

Everyone in my class, even the kids who thought I was being too cynical, agree that sex has lost all meaning. And at least one of those kids was an atheist, so its not some religious brainwashing BS like you think. 

Don't worry MC. In my spare time,  I drive around in a smoke filled van with my dog and we solve mysteries and shit. It's like kind of a bummer man, there is no real mystery here though. 

The people you are surrounded with are all about the same age and are all in the middle of a transitional time in their lives. It's hard to make long term commitments at such a time. Most people in more stable times of their lives are doing just fine.

Also, we are biologically programmed to be with more than one partner. It ensures tthe continuation of our species. You are actually pre programmed to fuck like crazy at the start of a new relationship and to have fading interest in each other after 3-6 months. This is sufficient enough time to ensure good odds of the female getting pregnant and thus the continuation of the species. The fertile male is then free to spread his seed somewhere else.

Sex is not the issue, it's just the face you put on your fear, insecurities and self doubt.....

Hope this helps clear things up for you.

Pass the god damn butter.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,286 mod
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    It'd be cool if anyone would like to check out this article, we've worked on it for a couple days now and I think it came out pretty cool.

http://thenewfury.com/wordpress/metalcore-introduction/
    inb4lists
    Jobe said:
    a problem? with what lol. You act like there is a hookup epidemic. Id argue that this is probably one of the least promiscuous times in human history. People have been whoring up and sleeping around since the beginning of time bud. 
    There is a problem. The majority of people my age notice it. People are detached from their emotions. No longer invested in relationships. They're rather go for a cheap lay than invest any of themselves into a relationship. We're scared of our emotions, scared of commitment, scared of rejection, and scared of being alone. We're more afraid of being alone than being in a toxic relationship, so we settle because its easier. 

Its why Tinder is more popular than other dating services right now. Because its commitment and emotion free. 

Like I said the majority of people in my class agree with me. So its not just me anymore. 

Everyone in my class, even the kids who thought I was being too cynical, agree that sex has lost all meaning. And at least one of those kids was an atheist, so its not some religious brainwashing BS like you think. 

Don't worry MC. In my spare time,  I drive around in a smoke filled van with my dog and we solve mysteries and shit. It's like kind of a bummer man, there is no real mystery here though. 

The people you are surrounded with are all about the same age and are all in the middle of a transitional time in their lives. It's hard to make long term commitments at such a time. Most people in more stable times of their lives are doing just fine.

Also, we are biologically programmed to be with more than one partner. It ensures tthe continuation of our species. You are actually pre programmed to fuck like crazy at the start of a new relationship and to have fading interest in each other after 3-6 months. This is sufficient enough time to ensure good odds of the female getting pregnant and thus the continuation of the species. The fertile male is then free to spread his seed somewhere else.

Sex is not the issue, it's just the face you put on your fear, insecurities and self doubt.....

Hope this helps clear things up for you.

So why even bother dating? Lol. If its not a generational problem or a societal problem, but a biological one - then you cant fix it? Why bother?
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers

8=D

Problem solved.

• DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Tito said:
    It'd be cool if anyone would like to check out this article, we've worked on it for a couple days now and I think it came out pretty cool.

http://thenewfury.com/wordpress/metalcore-introduction/
    Intriguing. Keep posting these. Pretty interesting. 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,670 spicy boy
    Oncoming storm > rest
    All That Remains standout track Six :-|
    cover black metal
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    yo six was the jam in 2007 shouts out Guitar Hero 2
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,670 spicy boy
    Not even best on the album.