Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,670 spicy boy
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,715 spicy boy
    edited March 2015
    slap said:
    yo six was the jam in 2007 shouts out Guitar Hero 2
    yea but compared to The Weak Willed, Indictment, and Empty Inside its weak on that album. 

And Behind Silence and Solitude, and This Darkened Heart > The Fall of Ideals
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Jobe said:
    a problem? with what lol. You act like there is a hookup epidemic. Id argue that this is probably one of the least promiscuous times in human history. People have been whoring up and sleeping around since the beginning of time bud. 
    There is a problem. The majority of people my age notice it. People are detached from their emotions. No longer invested in relationships. They're rather go for a cheap lay than invest any of themselves into a relationship. We're scared of our emotions, scared of commitment, scared of rejection, and scared of being alone. We're more afraid of being alone than being in a toxic relationship, so we settle because its easier. 

Its why Tinder is more popular than other dating services right now. Because its commitment and emotion free. 

Like I said the majority of people in my class agree with me. So its not just me anymore. 

Everyone in my class, even the kids who thought I was being too cynical, agree that sex has lost all meaning. And at least one of those kids was an atheist, so its not some religious brainwashing BS like you think. 

Don't worry MC. In my spare time,  I drive around in a smoke filled van with my dog and we solve mysteries and shit. It's like kind of a bummer man, there is no real mystery here though. 

The people you are surrounded with are all about the same age and are all in the middle of a transitional time in their lives. It's hard to make long term commitments at such a time. Most people in more stable times of their lives are doing just fine.

Also, we are biologically programmed to be with more than one partner. It ensures tthe continuation of our species. You are actually pre programmed to fuck like crazy at the start of a new relationship and to have fading interest in each other after 3-6 months. This is sufficient enough time to ensure good odds of the female getting pregnant and thus the continuation of the species. The fertile male is then free to spread his seed somewhere else.

Sex is not the issue, it's just the face you put on your fear, insecurities and self doubt.....

Hope this helps clear things up for you.

So why even bother dating? Lol. If its not a generational problem or a societal problem, but a biological one - then you cant fix it? Why bother?
    Saying why even bother dating is the equivalent to saying why even bother having friends? You know the answer to that stupid fucking question.. If course after a little while it's going to fade a little.. It's not as new and exciting anymore.. But what you might lack in that you gain in do much more aka the parts of the relationship that you are searching for.. Similar interests, hobbies, sense if humor.. It's like having a deeper friend who you just also enjoy pleasuring and receiving pleasure from
    Jobe said:
    a problem? with what lol. You act like there is a hookup epidemic. Id argue that this is probably one of the least promiscuous times in human history. People have been whoring up and sleeping around since the beginning of time bud. 
    There is a problem. The majority of people my age notice it. People are detached from their emotions. No longer invested in relationships. They're rather go for a cheap lay than invest any of themselves into a relationship. We're scared of our emotions, scared of commitment, scared of rejection, and scared of being alone. We're more afraid of being alone than being in a toxic relationship, so we settle because its easier. 

Its why Tinder is more popular than other dating services right now. Because its commitment and emotion free. 

Like I said the majority of people in my class agree with me. So its not just me anymore. 

Everyone in my class, even the kids who thought I was being too cynical, agree that sex has lost all meaning. And at least one of those kids was an atheist, so its not some religious brainwashing BS like you think. 

Don't worry MC. In my spare time,  I drive around in a smoke filled van with my dog and we solve mysteries and shit. It's like kind of a bummer man, there is no real mystery here though. 

The people you are surrounded with are all about the same age and are all in the middle of a transitional time in their lives. It's hard to make long term commitments at such a time. Most people in more stable times of their lives are doing just fine.

Also, we are biologically programmed to be with more than one partner. It ensures tthe continuation of our species. You are actually pre programmed to fuck like crazy at the start of a new relationship and to have fading interest in each other after 3-6 months. This is sufficient enough time to ensure good odds of the female getting pregnant and thus the continuation of the species. The fertile male is then free to spread his seed somewhere else.

Sex is not the issue, it's just the face you put on your fear, insecurities and self doubt.....

So why even bother dating? Lol. If its not a generational problem or a societal problem, but a biological one - then you cant fix it? Why bother?
    Saying why even bother dating is the equivalent to saying why even bother having friends? You know the answer to that stupid fucking question.. If course after a little while it's going to fade a little.. It's not as new and exciting anymore.. But what you might lack in that you gain in do much more aka the parts of the relationship that you are searching for.. Similar interests, hobbies, sense if humor.. It's like having a deeper friend who you just also enjoy pleasuring and receiving pleasure from
    what I've gathered from our conversations here:

>sex doesn't have a point/meaning
    >doesnt affect you mentally or emotionally
    >its for recreation
    >so why have sex when you can do things like listen to music or play videogames, which are more enjoyable and less messy?

>we aren't meant to have only one partner
    >it goes against our nature to have only one partner
    >so why date and focus on having one partner at all?

>well it gives you a deeper relationship, somebody to share interests and hobbies with
    >so a friend? why not just be friends then? 

>well you dont have sex with friends
    >well if sex doesn't have meaning. and doesnt affect you emotionally/mentally, then why cant you fuck your friends and feel nothing?
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    slap said:
    yea but compared to The Weak Willed, Indictment, and Empty Inside its weak on that album. 

You obviously missed the entire point of the article.

Besides, I only wrote about a third of it. 
    inb4lists
    Tito said:
    slap said:

didn't even read the whole thing. I scanned the bands I like that you mentioned. 
    I thought we had a thread for this bullshit? WTF.
    kill yourself
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Tito said:
    slap said:

didn't even read the whole thing. I scanned the bands I like that you mentioned. 
    :|
    inb4lists
    edited March 2015
    Jobe said:

what I've gathered from our conversations here:

>sex doesn't have a point/meaning
    >doesnt affect you mentally or emotionally
    >its for recreation
    >so why have sex when you can do things like listen to music or play videogames, which are more enjoyable and less messy?

>we aren't meant to have only one partner
    >it goes against our nature to have only one partner
    >so why date and focus on having one partner at all?

>well it gives you a deeper relationship, somebody to share interests and hobbies with
    >so a friend? why not just be friends then? 

>well you dont have sex with friends
    >well if sex doesn't have meaning. and doesnt affect you emotionally/mentally, then why cant you fuck your friends and feel nothing?
    What you've gathered then is the fabrication of what you want to hear you fucking retard

-It does have meaning it can bring people closer together and further in love, but it also doesn't have to
    -of course it effects you emotionally that's why you should have sex with people who you respect  predominantly
    It can be for recreation or it can be for love. Something I've said literally like a hundred times god damn
    - because other people find sex more enjoyable than video games.. You've never even fucking jacked off so you have no room to even compare which activity is more enjoyable

- idk if were meant to have one partner or not, I think jobes biology is a tad fuzzy in that department.. I need some sauce for that 
    - once again idk if it goes against nature, many mammals have life time partners.. This is grey area stuff 
    - some people think, and I can kind of agree, that long lasting partnership can lead to a more meaningful deeper connection to another human .. Which is cool but not necessarily for everyone

- because people enjoy the act of sex because it's pleasurable fucking dumbass you know the answer to that.. Once again you refuse to try so that's your problem not others 

- sex does have emotion the peoe who say otherwise are lying to sound cool.. If two friends are comfortable with the idea and forth right about I think friends can have sex  but I wouldn't personally advise this because it's easier to catch feelings that way.. Unless you want to date your friend then I say go for it I guess but it could fuck up your friendship
    The new droid OS update is weird
    This gay dude on FB who I'm friends with but don't know very well literally likes everything I despise.. It's like seeing the exact opposite of you personified.. It's almost to the point were I think someone is cosmically fucking with me
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,612 spicy boy
    holy shit i have a ton of work to do
    >better tell MU
    edited March 2015
    and i have a vacation day tomorrow \m/ =))

probably be here till 7 tonight. 
    Tito said:
    Once again completely ignoring the 5 links I shared yesterday. I understand it may be "good" for you physically. But mental and emotional health - not so much. 
    That's a joke site
    and again, Id never ask for one or whatever because they're disrespectful and disgusting.