Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,715 spicy boy
    Fuck drugs. Again, if you can't find happiness, meaning, and purpose without them - then life is devoid of happiness, meaning, and purpose. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,670 spicy boy
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,611 spicy boy
    You have no idea what positive impact drugs can have on your brain dude. 

in fact if you're so against them you should literally throw out every album you own. Without drugs none of them would have been created. 
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I knew something went down in here. And wtf is up with never seeing someone naked irl? That's weird
    How is that weird? Do people you know just walk around naked when you're visiting? Do they just strip for fun? My friends care about their bodies and who sees them. I myself am a semi, never-nude. My friends bring our clothes into the shower with us so we can change right there. Its the kind of people we are. 

I've gone skinny dipping with friends before. Played strip poker, etc. Getting naked doesn't mean people don't give a shit about their bodies. There's nothing wrong with being naked but there is wrong times for being naked. For example..don't drive and go to the store naked. Shit like that. I do the same thing with showers too..unless given the right circumstances I don't have to. That's what happened when I was in MA until the upstairs shower broke
    imageimage
    I knew something went down in here. And wtf is up with never seeing someone naked irl? That's weird
    How is that weird? Do people you know just walk around naked when you're visiting? Do they just strip for fun? My friends care about their bodies and who sees them. I myself am a semi, never-nude. My friends bring our clothes into the shower with us so we can change right there. Its the kind of people we are. 

I've gone skinny dipping with friends before. Played strip poker, etc. Getting naked doesn't mean people don't give a shit about their bodies. There's nothing wrong with being naked but there is wrong times for being naked. For example..don't drive and go to the store naked. Shit like that. I do the same thing with showers too..unless given the right circumstances I don't have to. That's what happened when I was in MA until the upstairs shower broke
    ok, well me and my friends dont do that. we dont want to see eachother naked. we dont want to be around eachother naked. my female friends especially dont want to be naked in front of me or other friends. 
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

During my sophomore year of High School, I won the "Bare Bun fun run". It's a 3 mile race on a nudest colony. I ran it in shoes and learned two things that year.

1. Thinking you're going to see a lot of really hot naked people running a naked road race is probably the most wrong you could ever be in life. And seeing these naked people running makes that visual all the more unpleasant. This is also a big reason why I won my age group.

2. Running 3 miles naked causes painful chafing. I'd highly recommend against.

It's called being fucking comfortable enough in your own skin to not give a shit. But it's ok if you and your friends want to be like Tobias Funke
    imageimage
    I dont know who that is. 
    but its also called you're selective in who see's you naked. I dont care how comfortable or uncomfortable you are. Some people just dont like seeing naked people. And some people dont like being naked around others. Some people only want certain people to see them naked, or want to see only certain people naked. 

I dont see how that's weird. Its more weird to be ok with being naked in front of anybody imo. 
    I'm going to chalk this convo up to another thing I will never understand, and another thing that my anti-arguments and anti-lifestyle will never makes sense to you. Yet another thing I differ from in society. Woo. 
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    edited February 2015
    It depends..She could be completely honest or not who knows 
    doubt it. No one is completely honest, especially girls. Girls are all about the visual lies. hair extensions, tummy ticks, push-up bras, makeup, perfume.... Their whole essence is a lie. And you think she's just going to be forthright with her sex life? =)
    This girl is honest. She doesn't even wear makeup. 

Neither does Allison, and look where it got this. 

Edit - Not to say everything is the way it is because of that, I just found that statement completely fucking pointless. 
    inb4lists
    It depends..She could be completely honest or not who knows 
    doubt it. No one is completely honest, especially girls. Girls are all about the visual lies. hair extensions, tummy ticks, push-up bras, makeup, perfume.... Their whole essence is a lie. And you think she's just going to be forthright with her sex life? =)
    This girl is honest. She doesn't even wear makeup. 

Neither does Allison, and look where it got this. 
    We've established all girls are evil liars, I'm on your page now. Don't worry. 
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    edited February 2015
    Is that Xeno's situation? Can I get a super short summary? Because l don't know shit about whats going on there lol All I saw was a post that said he tried to end it and somehow didn't
    image Photobucket
    I find it hilarious that because I played strip poker with friends and have gone skinny dipping that in your opinion I don't give a shit if anyone or everyone sees me nude. Hell all of us talk about sex like it's a conversation about food. It's 100% normal 
    imageimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    but its also called you're selective in who see's you naked. I dont care how comfortable or uncomfortable you are. Some people just dont like seeing naked people. And some people dont like being naked around others. Some people only want certain people to see them naked, or want to see only certain people naked. 

I dont see how that's weird. Its more weird to be ok with being naked in front of anybody imo. 
    Everybody is different, your not comfortable with it and that's fine but you're the weird one dude lol humans wore clothes for warmth 
    I'm going to chalk this convo up to another thing I will never understand, and another thing that my anti-arguments and anti-lifestyle will never makes sense to you. Yet another thing I differ from in society. Woo. 
    Dude stop worrying so much about being different.. Yeah you're weird and different, who cares? I'm weird too but I don't sit and dwell on it, it's it good.. Sometimes it catches up with me and I wish I coud be more normal but I'm not so I just accept it and still manage to be happy
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I find it hilarious that because I played strip poker with friends and have gone skinny dipping that in your opinion I don't give a shit if anyone or everyone sees me nude. Hell all of us talk about sex like it's a conversation about food. It's 100% normal 
    you are welcome to be 100% normal around me :>
    Ya I got no texts when she came to MA [-(
    I appologize yo
    imageimage
    Haha it's cool my ultimate life dream is still a disty Leah sammich