Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,715 spicy boy
    It depends..She could be completely honest or not who knows 
    doubt it. No one is completely honest, especially girls. Girls are all about the visual lies. hair extensions, tummy ticks, push-up bras, makeup, perfume.... Their whole essence is a lie. And you think she's just going to be forthright with her sex life? =)
    This girl is honest. She doesn't even wear makeup. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    You guys don't even know her :-|

Talking to her is like talking to my guy friends. There are no secrets. She's telling me she has a hard time finding dudes. She's still a virgin. I know her, you don't. 
    She probably just means she is still a virgin in that area code. Girls don't count dicks outside of their home area code.
    Good trolljob. 
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    It depends..She could be completely honest or not who knows 
    doubt it. No one is completely honest, especially girls. Girls are all about the visual lies. hair extensions, tummy ticks, push-up bras, makeup, perfume.... Their whole essence is a lie. And you think she's just going to be forthright with her sex life? =)
    My best friend is a chick and I know she's 100 percent honest with me it can happen
    I would like to point out, you're all constantly calling me a misogynist and sexist for my views on sex and women, and yet here you are saying you can't trust women and that they are built on lies. I at least trust women, I just don't sugar coat or condone promiscuity (in men or women) and hate the modern dating culture. 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,670 spicy boy
    She's not, but ok.
    And how would you know this? Been doing a little internet detective work have we? :-?
    No, because I talk to her. And have talked to her about dating. She wouldve mentioned something.
    And you really think you'd be the first person she'd tell when she had some guy pop her cherry? Yep MC, he tore it out for all you young guys...
    Fuck =))

goat speech
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,611 spicy boy
    Yeah I have a chick friend I'm close to and she's 100% honest.

But yeah her knowing MC's interests whould give her a reason to not always be 100% honest. 
    She's not, but ok. It takes a special kind of scum to wish that upon somebody though. 

But, Im over her. So 0 if she is.
    Cry faggot. Get back to me when someone messages her. 
    edited February 2015
    I dont give a fuck anymore. Women are liars. They'll never be truthful. Ok you win. 

This girl fucks 10 different dudes a day, and thinks nothing of it, and lies to me saying she's never had sex and has trouble finding dudes to make me feel better about myself. Yep. 

I'm over her though. So whatever really. Its more of a principle discussion at this point. 
    She's not, but ok. It takes a special kind of scum to wish that upon somebody though. 

But, Im over her. So 0 if she is.
    Cry faggot. Get back to me when someone messages her. 
    Why would I care?
    I would like to point out, you're all constantly calling me a misogynist and sexist for my views on sex and women, and yet here you are saying you can't trust women and that they are built on lies. I at least trust women, I just don't sugar coat or condone promiscuity (in men or women) and hate the modern dating culture. 
    Nah im not saying that at all. Im just pointing out that no one is completely honest (guys and girls).... and that doesn't mean you gotta hold that against them, or not believe anything anyone tells you. Just that gotta let some shit slide and look past that. You say "I know 100% she is a virgin cause she told me" and I'm just saying that maybe this is one of those few things she's holding from you cause she doesnt want to hurt your feelings. Sometimes the truth hurts more then the lie, and so as your friend she spares you the reality of it because she knows how much that would hurt you.  And what harm is there in this lie? Since it is no one your business how many dicks she fucks, it's okay to spare your feelings. That's really where I was going with that. It would be a little more serious of a lie if you were going to be fucking her, but that isnt the case. You dont want your dick wet in her, you'd rather it be some other chump. 
    But yeah her knowing MC's interests whould give her a reason to not always be 100% honest. 
    That's where i was going in less words. good job.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I knew something went down in here. And wtf is up with never seeing someone naked irl? That's weird
    imageimage
    whatever man. keep feeding my negativity. its great. seriously, i dont care what she does with dudes at this point. i hope she finds somebody who cares about her, and doesnt just want sex, but if she doesn't - thats on her. 

Im fucking done trying and hoping for things to work out with her, or any other girl. Again, better to feel nothing at all than to feel heartache and sadness over a girl. And I'm sticking to that. I'd honestly turn this girl down if she suddenly changed her mind. 
    Yo. Mcfuck thread. 
    I knew something went down in here. And wtf is up with never seeing someone naked irl? That's weird
    How is that weird? Do people you know just walk around naked when you're visiting? Do they just strip for fun? My friends care about their bodies and who sees them. I myself am a semi, never-nude. My friends bring our clothes into the shower with us so we can change right there. Its the kind of people we are. 
    Yo. Mcfuck thread. 
    You all started this shit, again. Fuck that thread. 
    Iv never met anyone who needed mushrooms as much  as MC
    Ky you got irate over nothing.