Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    dont be so quick to write off the possibility of it going further. you dont always meet people at a party who are like "you wanna go out?"
    I love winning with women
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    Can you take a pic of you and her while you're doing full hover hands?

• DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I dont even give a shit. Everything I said is true. Ive never met another girl as genuine, talented, and interesting. And have good taste in TV and music - willing to go see Agalloch and Alestorm with me because she likes the music. Never met another girl excited to game with me and watch shit like Birdemic with me. I wont meet another girl like that. This girl was literally perfect for me in every way. And now Im gonna die single and depressed.
    If I didn't have a stone age phone I'd post too but the same thing was pretty much going down on my end over the weekend except I had never asked her out before. Yielded the same end result though except I wasn't as out right with everything as you are. Fuck, at least you're trying dude. Better to find out then pondering What Ifs for the rest of your life. Shit man, its one of the worst feelings in the world but I wouldn't give up so easily. At one point though, I suggest you showing her that she is not the end of the road for you, ya know? Even if she is. 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    How has no one asked for a pic yet? :!!
  • TyrantTyrant Posts: 2,850 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    How has no one asked for a pic yet? :!!
    cuz I've posted pics of her
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    dont be so quick to write off the possibility of it going further. you dont always meet people at a party who are like "you wanna go out?"
    I've been trying for years. I think its time to write off the possibility of it going further. 

ACAB said:
     She said something about tittyfucking, and how'd she'd never do it. 
    sounds like you're better off just friends 
    :-|
    It's a good thing you ignored all the advice and stuck with the mcfuck approach .. Really doing wonders for you
    What advice? Ignore her until she stops talking to me, and start dating married chicks?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,603 spicy boy
    That was not the advice...
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Stick it in. Consent is for pussies.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    For your lulz. Prepare your cringe.
    mad props for posting up these text messages. Really can't believe you even did it.. because, you know.... Meme's and all.
    JamesBong said:
    That was not the advice...
    Im an honest guy. My nature is to be honest rather than beat around the bush. What else was I supposed to do? Sit around playing these stupid games waiting for her to find some other dude without ever hearing how I think about her? Now at least she knows exactly what I think about her. If she doesn't have feelings for me after that, she never will. 
    For your lulz. Prepare your cringe.
    mad props for posting up these text messages. Really can't believe you even did it.. because, you know.... Meme's and all.
    no fear for memes
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Honestly probably wont ever find another girl I like remotely as much. Im going to back to not trying. Going to drink a lot this weekend.
    When I was your age I fell hard for my first real gf. I'd literally have taken a bullet to the head to save her from anything. I wont bore you with the details, but it ultimately didn't work out. Luckily for me, it was a total breakoff without being friends, so I didn't have the constant reminder of how amazing she was. I felt the same way as you... I'd never find another girl that was anywhere close to the perfection she was.

Anyways, it literally took me probably 2 full years to get over her and stop wondering about her. It stopped hurting after about 6 months. I saw her about 2-3 years later and she apologized for all the crap she did to me, and it was weird because I didn't even care at that point. I wasn't in love with her, and really didnt even have any interest in wanting to get back with her.

Getting to the point - I've found over my life that there are lots of women in the world that could be just as great as this girl was for me. There isnt just one. Sure it might be difficult to find one as special as that one, but they are out there and they do exist. You likely wont be able to find one of these others until you are completely over this one. That's why I advocate you cutting off the friendship so you can working on healing, moving on, and spending more time in finding the one who is worth your effort because she feels the same way back to you.

You say you will never find another girl you like remotely as much... and I say Bullshit. They are out there. You just need to put this one behind you.
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    edited January 2015
    It's a good thing you ignored all the advice and stuck with the mcfuck approach .. Really doing wonders for you

I stopped doing that, just tired of putting effort into something that's obviously not gonna happen.

Looking forward to this weekend to get my mind off of it, going too a show/the beach in Jacksonville with my friend Trevor, who is bringing a couple other friends of his. Just gonna see what happens, but if absolutely nothing else it'll get my mind elsewhere. 
    inb4lists