Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,603 spicy boy
    JamesBong said:
    holy shit the new page game was gay
    Yeah i'm so glad you and Todd shitpost now instead
    *insert dodge commercial*

" i know you mad jake, i know you mad"
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    JamesBong said:
    Bitches are confusing man. She just probably doesn't even know what she wants. 

constantly flirts with me, always wants to dance, constant physical contact.

:-?? 

Fucking this, it's bullshit lol.

When i saw her two days ago, we were just standing around talking, but she just kept moving closer, she eventually got up to grab something, and when she came back she literally just sat on my leg/lap. I gave her a :| and :-? face and she was just like "lol what...?". She was constantly trying to hug me, it's like she felt like she had to be against me in some way at all times. When I had to leave, she came to give me a hug, but then decided to literally jump in my arms and held on for like half a minute.

I just, I understand being playful/silly, but fucking seriously lol. 

Meh. 
    That's some hog shit
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    JamesBong said:

but by the sounds of it you told her how you feel and she doesn't 100% feel the same way? 

She actually ended up cheating on the guy she was dating with me back in July, and it continued almost every time we saw each other for the next month. I admittedly do feel kind of shitty about it, but from what I understand the other guy never made shit for effort to ever see her very often, where I went out of my way to treat her the way I did/do. She's also been used to having people abandon her throughout her life, including family, and you get the picture.

Anyways, we mutually agreed that it needed to stop, and it did. She ended up telling the guy what happened the day after Halloween, after we came close to having it start over again. So i let her be for a couple weeks, didn't want to make anything worse or whatever. But now she's saying that she did feel the same way about me in the middle of everything, but that sometime over the last 3 months or so, she "lost that feeling". So idk. 
    inb4lists
    Dude straight up, if you don't want to keep hurting yourself lay out some boundaries. 
    I wish people would just stop playing games and be honest. I dont know how people find mindless flirting to be fun. Cause it leads to confusion and emotional bullshit. At least for me. I mean, I get confused when a lot of girls even talk to me for a prolonged period of time. So when they do stuff like flirting, or dancing, or long hugs, or walking arm in arm with you, or staying up late texting every fucking night - It makes it that much more confusing. Just fucking speak your mind so we know. 
    I agree. 

Like I said it was the first time seeing her in a month, and I didn't expect any of that to happen. But she wants to hang out tomorrow, if we do I know I'm going to have to talk to her about it. 
    inb4lists
    edited January 2015
    Its not confusing if you take it for what it is. Its in your DNA to be flirty dude. Now there is a difference from when a chick is just being flirty and when she actually like you, and its not that hard to tell the difference. The key is you have to not take what you see, and turn it into what you want in your own mind. You have to do things to test the waters. 

Chicks need a crutch. If they don't have one in a BF they will find one in a friend. Thats where the texting every night comes in. IF you want her to like you, stop fucking texting her every night, even if she texts first. Show her that you won't drop to her every need, and it may show her what shes missing out on, but if you keep giving her everything she wants shes never going to know what shes missing out on. Start ignoring her a little bit. Don't talk to her all the time. Show her you have your own life to live. 
    Isn't that what FF did, and now she no longer has feelings for him? :-?
    My whole thing is, if she is just using me as a crutch. She can just as easily move on to someone else to play the role of a crutch. She has a lot of guy friends. She doesn't need me. 
    edited January 2015

Honestly,  I wonder if she's just afraid of something going wrong. She told me how she loves the friendship that we have, how we'll literally talk about nothing for a couple hours at a time, she doesn't have to worry about me hurting her in any way, which she always has to with anyone else. I think maybe she's afraid that if we got together again, it would eventually end with us not being close friends anymore(?). idk man.

None of it matters anyways, i suppose.
    inb4lists

Honestly,  I wonder if she's just afraid of something going wrong. She told me how she loves the friendship that we have, how we'll literally talk about nothing for a couple hours at a time, she doesn't have to worry about me hurting her in any way, which she always has to with anyone else. I think maybe she's afraid that if we got together again, it would eventually end with us not being close friends anymore(?). idk man.

None of it matters anyways, i suppose.
    Its like they think going into a relationship will automatically ruin a friendship, instead of strengthening it or building it into something better. 

My thought process now is to only date friends. If you can't be friends with someone first, how are you going to have a healthy romantic relationship too? It doesn't work in my mind. Sadly, not many people think that way. 
    It also may be circumstantial. For you, maybe its the fact that she does have a BF or had one, or maybe its job/future security concerns. Maybe is that she realizes that you are kinda perfect for her, and that thought scares her. 
    No idea. 

inb4lists
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    JamesBong said:

My friends sister for example.

>Friend tells her we should hook up

> She says she couldn't do that because we have know each other our whole lives, and she views me as like a brother.

>goes to bar and constantly flirts with me, always wants to dance, constant physical contact.

Next time she's flirty just go for it sometimes girls just tease but if you act there good to go
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    JamesBong said:

constantly flirts with me, always wants to dance, constant physical contact.

Fucking this, it's bullshit lol.

When i saw her two days ago, we were just standing around talking, but she just kept moving closer, she eventually got up to grab something, and when she came back she literally just sat on my leg/lap. I gave her a :| and :-? face and she was just like "lol what...?". She was constantly trying to hug me, it's like she felt like she had to be against me in some way at all times. When I had to leave, she came to give me a hug, but then decided to literally jump in my arms and held on for like half a minute.

I just, I understand being playful/silly, but fucking seriously lol. 

Meh. 
    That's some hog shit
    Wtf am I reading
    I don't even fucking know anymore.

She's fucking confusing and aggravating the shit out of me........but damn.

Meh. 
    inb4lists
    JamesBong said:

My friends sister for example.

>Friend tells her we should hook up

> She says she couldn't do that because we have know each other our whole lives, and she views me as like a brother.

>goes to bar and constantly flirts with me, always wants to dance, constant physical contact.

Next time she's flirty just go for it sometimes girls just tease but if you act there good to go
    well yead duh. Things progressed Friday. I actually crashed at her house. Like i said im just gonna stay chill and see where it goes without getting emotionally invested. 

I don't even fucking know anymore.

She's fucking confusing and aggravating the shit out of me........but damn.

Meh. 

stop putting yourself in those situations bro. Seriously has it out. Staying up all night thinking and wondering is not good for you and you know it.
    My sleepless nights are almost never about her, it's usually cause I'm think what to do about my job, about where i want to be at the end of the year.

Other times it's bullshit with my family. To be honest, I hate being around most of my family for too long at a time. If I'm home, I'm either sleeping, doing yardwork, on sitting in bed on my laptop. I really don't talk to them unless I have too, I mostly just play music to drown out their yelling at each other, which is almost a constant thing. 
    inb4lists