Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Kill yourself 
    Ok. 
    inb4lists
    Truthfully that did cross my thought once, a few years ago. I never actually told myself i was going too, but for some reason the idea fascinated me. Been sorta feeling that way again for the last two months or so, I find hating myself somewhat for different reasons. Don't know what the fuck to do sometimes. 
    inb4lists
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Start an emo band or ky already
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Maybe you should stop fuckin wit a thot.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Exhibit A of what happens when you put the pussy on a pedestal.
    I'm gonna be completely honest, I have no idea what a "thot" is. I've heard it used a few times, but I've never bothered to figure out what they were talking about.

Exhibit A of what happens when you put the pussy on a pedestal.

She is a very small part of why I've been feeling like this. Everything with my job has me fucking frustrated, my last check was mid November. Our next job was suppose to start up 1/16 but it fell through, so now I won't have any work till mid/late February, so no check till the beginning of March. On top of that, some fucking retarded shit went down with my family late Nov. All that stuff i mentioned before about my younger brother? Some stuff went down, and he's no longer living here, and all the rest of my family does it complain/talk shit about him, but they call ME a shitty person for saying I don't care to talk about any of it. 

But yes, you're right, I am upset about everything that has happened with this girl, I'm not happy with the way things are now, I won't deny any of that. I've been "into" a lot of others over the years, but I've always been able to get over them fairly quickly and easily, but for whatever reason I can't see to do it with her. I've never been so caught up over anyone, and part of me wishes I could just forget all of it, but the other part is kind of glad I can't. That may some fucking stupid to you, and maybe it is, but I can't change that, so I'm not going to worry about it. 

However, like I said, there's much more shit to it than just her. Literally everything seems to be falling apart lately, and it's fucking frustrating. 

/done. 
    inb4lists
    ACAB said:
    Start an emo band or ky already

I actually have been trying to recently, kind of like a mixture between TWIABP, La Dispute and Dads. I finished the complete lyrics to a song last night, I'd share them but I know no one would give a shit. 

Unfortunately my area is stuck in 2008, everyone here is still retarded for bands like devil wears prada and a day to remember. 
    inb4lists
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    What construction company closes in Florida during the winter?
    edited January 2015
    I work for Crom Construction. They always take 2/3 weeks off for the holidays at the end of the year. 

But like I said, initially we were suppose to be starting back on Friday, but it fell through, so now it'll be another month or so before the next job starts. 

http://www.cromcorp.com/
    inb4lists
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,603 spicy boy
    File for unemployment :| 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy

But yes, you're right, I am upset about everything that has happened with this girl, I'm not happy with the way things are now, I won't deny any of that. I've been "into" a lot of others over the years, but I've always been able to get over them fairly quickly and easily, but for whatever reason I can't see to do it with her. I've never been so caught up over anyone, and part of me wishes I could just forget all of it, but the other part is kind of glad I can't. That may some fucking stupid to you, and maybe it is, but I can't change that, so I'm not going to worry about it.
    This sucks man. I dont know why, but Ive been hearing a lot of similar stories lately too. Most of the other dudes claim they're smitten, but are fucking other girls though - so I dont entirely believe them. Im in the same boat. Just hope that the situation improves.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    edited January 2015
    Idk how to explain it, honestly, everything is completely different with her than it has been in the past. I know for a fact that I would not have tried this hard or for this long to make something work with anyone else from before. 

It fucking sucks, but I just have to deal with it. I don't plan to kick her out of my life either, though when we hang out it can't be the same as before, at least I don't think. I saw her two days ago for the first time in a month, hung out for about an hour or so, and I'm just kind of confused as to the way she acted, considering what she told me about how she feels about everything.

Meh. 
    inb4lists
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    When I'm old I'm not gonna give a fuck about anything. Kinda like now.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    Idk how to explain it, honestly, everything is completely different with her than it has been in the past. I know for a fact that I would not have tried this hard or for this long to make something work with anyone else from before. 

It fucking sucks, but I just have to deal with it. I don't plan to kick her out of my life either, though when we hang out it can't be the same as before, at least I don't think. I saw her two days ago for the first time in a month, hung out for about an hour or so, and I'm just kind of confused as to the way she acted, considering what she told me about how she feels about everything.

Meh. 
    I know what ya mean. She just clicks. Just hold out man. Either you'll get over her, or she'll get into you again. Im still hoping for the later. Sometimes I feel she is, sometimes I dont. But I cant ignore what I feel. I gotta get a DSBM project going lol.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Bitches are confusing man. She just probably doesn't even know what she wants. 

My friends sister for example.

>Friend tells her we should hook up

> She says she couldn't do that because we have know each other our whole lives, and she views me as like a brother.

>goes to bar and constantly flirts with me, always wants to dance, constant physical contact.

:-?? 

Fuck her, then right before you blow your load say "I'm dumping you." Then nut on her face and she'll be like WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA???????
    =))
    LUCK said:
    Spiderman 2 was the shit, don't mess.
    :|
    JamesBong said:
    Bitches are confusing man. She just probably doesn't even know what she wants. 

constantly flirts with me, always wants to dance, constant physical contact.

:-?? 

Fucking this, it's bullshit lol.

When i saw her two days ago, we were just standing around talking, but she just kept moving closer, she eventually got up to grab something, and when she came back she literally just sat on my leg/lap. I gave her a :| and :-? face and she was just like "lol what...?". She was constantly trying to hug me, it's like she felt like she had to be against me in some way at all times. When I had to leave, she came to give me a hug, but then decided to literally jump in my arms and held on for like half a minute.

I just, I understand being playful/silly, but fucking seriously lol. 

Meh. 
    inb4lists
    edited January 2015
    Yeah idk whats up. Good thing is im not emotionally invested like you are. Shes a cool chick, but im not down to play stupid games. I enjoy the flirty physical contact shit, but i leave it at that until it either progress, otherwise if it doesn't its just a fun Friday. It is confusing doe,  usually when a chick rubs her ass on you to get you to come out to the dance floor its not cause you're her brother. 

For you doe, you straight up have to lay some boundaries down. Idk what you guys have discussed as far as your feelings go, but by the sounds of it you told her how you feel and she doesn't 100% feel the same way? 

Well what you need to do is sit her down and tell her that you can still be friends, but if she isn't into you in the same way that she can't go around sitting on your lap, and doing flirty things that are going to confuse you. That doesn't mean you have to stop having fun. It just means you need to tell her when she does something that confuses you that its confusing you. She probably doesn't even realize what she is doing. Its up to you to lay these boundaries out for yourself. Stop putting yourself in a position to get hurt.