Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    SATAN said:

I'm only taking pictures like that wit a female if it's one that I'm actually dating and wanna show off. No need to expose myself otherwise. Don't need assumptions

I don't like motherfuckers knowing my business. Bitch was at the crib and snapped a surprise selfie wit me and I literally made her delete it. I don't do that shit.

Literally all my guys are the same too. Different bitch every weekend and no photos wit any of em.

I mean I could screenshot her literally telling me she loves me and to please not go

I have pictures wit females, just recently took one wit 2 of em at a party.

Juggling 4 right now.

I have...3 more females I could post proof of right now. 

Literally there's this female that wants my dick BAD, but she's a 5 at best. Hits me up Saturday night "I'm headed to this party I'll scoop you.". I knew it was guaranteed pussy if I went but I said I was stayin in for the night. 4th Of July I get a 2 am call from a 4 and a 6 and a threesome was almost guaranteed, but I had no interest. 

Only thing I'll give you is my standards do ultimately put me thru longer dry streaks than they otherwise would be, but it's like finding pure molly, rare, but when you do, ooh boy. Rather than feeling like a waste of time and money just to say I did it.

For instance, this girl I got all in love wit me right now, the aforementioned one I said I went off on, averages 300-600 likes on all her Facebook pictures and like 50 comments all from thirsty ass niggas. In other words, a fucking 10. I like when it feels rewarding.
    Had to recap all this for proper perspective

>never takes pics with bitchez (and destroys pics taken)
    >has many pics with bitchez (but won't post)
    >k

>has a 10 on his dick
    >doesn't fuck, instead shuts her down 
    >for some reason still talks to 5s (just to turn them down)
    >k

>juggling 4 bitchez now
    >still has time for mu
    >k

>gets bitchez weekly 
    >goes through dry spells cuz standards
    >k

:-?

Sounds pretty full of shit IMO 
    Never said I don't have pictures wit females. You want me posting kissing, fucking, "holding hands", etc. Pictures, anything that "proves" I fucked, which do not exist. I don't and won't do that shit unless we dating. But there's pictures I've taken wit females from parties and shit. Which even if I posted your fatass would say I'm friendzoned.

Nice job twistin my words tho.

I do have a 10 on my dick, problem wit her is she caught feelings HARD and wants to date, so it's not that simple. Her feelings is why shit got heated in the first place, and I wasn't tryna hear it. But this will be flipped into, since I'm not a simp and didn't give in and let her have her way, I'm a homosexual.

Yes, it's not that hard to do other things while still keeping in contact wit females. Matter fact even while this bullshit was all goin on earlier, I was still textin 2 of em.

Again, good job twisting my words for your convenience. Never said I get bitches weekly. All I said about "weekly bitches" was "All my guys are the same, get a different bitch every week and they still ain't out here taking pics wit all of em to prove they fucked, who does that?".

Anything else fat fuck?
    Dime said:
    SATAN said:
    =))

Definitely trolling now
    Dead serious. They sexy to you cause that's all your fatass can pull. If I was as thirsty as you my pussy count would have been thru the roof by now. But as Xeno said, masturbation > sex wit fat/ugly bitches. Sorry some of us ain't desperate and have standards. 
    Aight. Erik, being completely honest with you here. I don't hate you at all. You're fine by me. But you're arrogance and close minded ignorance when it comes to women makes me sick to my stomach. Who the hell are you to judge women you don't even know and talk about how fat and disgusting they are? Remember that time Satan's girl insulted you and talked shit about you....oh wait I don't. And it is sad to me that you continually pick on women just because you get "the baddest" females. Not every man lusts after some disgusting trophy model. If a woman is kind and she makes you feel great when you're around her then that should be good enough. I'm not saying looks don't matter at all but I'm sick of your "If she ain't a super model then she fat and disgusting" attitude when it comes to women. Show some respect son. After all, the fact that you have supposedly been with so many females is what gives you the right to knock others on this forum around so much. Take that away and you have 0 to say. 
    I don't give a fuck. I stated a fact, I said Satan's bitch is fat. That is simply a statement and if I said his bitch is skinny or his bitch is fit, there'd be no issue here. This motherfucker constantly talks about how much pussy he's slayed, but quite frankly has never posted a bitch that was actually attractive. Not surprising, I mean he's obese, you get what you can get, but I wouldn't be bragging, I never been impressed, even once. And these are bitches he's claimed to one night or just fuck in general, yes I'm sure their hearts of gold was what was on his mind and priorities too... :-|
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    =)) no one gives a fuck 

And I never said if they ain't a super model they're fat and disgusting, I simply call em like I see em. So if I say a female, or anyone at all, is fat, it's because...surprise! They are literally overweight. :-| 

And it's whatever, be fat. My point here is someone like Satan always bringin up a pussy tally list when not a single one is attractive, it ain't shit to flex about but he wanna try and come at me. K. I learned that shit myself cause there's been one occasion where I fucked a 5 simply cause I was fucked up and she was throwin it at me, and even being fucked up, I was struggling to stay hard cause she didn't even turn me on, like I literally nutted quick as possible just to get it over wit. Didn't enjoy it and to this day I regret fuckin her. I mean, sorry I actually wanna be turned on during sex? It has nothing to do wit having a "trophy wife", it's about actually being attracted to what you are having sex wit. :-|
    Fuck I got tore up last night 
    If I had to fuck the females you been postin, believe me I'd prefer being a virgin. =))
    Satan must not realize how fucking ridiculous he sounds.

Maybe next time I fuck "Let's take a picture, this fatass from Atlanta on the Internet doesn't believe I get pussy.".

:-| Fucking joke.
    You are the fakest  ma fucka on the board =))

Pretty sure the only pussy you ever seen was your moms with how hard you try to act about it =))
    See the thing is is I don't act hard, I don't know where the fuck this "I try to act like a pussy monster." Idea came from. I never acted like that. I simply talk about situations that I'm in wit a female, state that one is interested, etc. Just like every other male on the board. Only difference is I'm the only one who gets accused of lying about it cause yall are petty pieces of shit. I mean the fact alone that I'm apparently lying simply because I don't have pictures of any "action" wit a female is fuckin pathetic. Yes every female that I fuck wit, the main priority is getting proof for MU. Please stop, yall are fuckin jokes.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I got flagged =))
    imageimage
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Everyone is getting flagged up in this bitch
    "I don't act hard" =)

fuck you are young...hopefully you figure out who you actually are eventually 
    I know who I am, do you?
    edited October 2014
    No one knows who they are at 18 =))
    Nigga you're almost 30 livin wit Daddy. I know you ain't seriously talkin right now.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    SATAN said:

I'm only taking pictures like that wit a female if it's one that I'm actually dating and wanna show off. No need to expose myself otherwise. Don't need assumptions

I don't like motherfuckers knowing my business. Bitch was at the crib and snapped a surprise selfie wit me and I literally made her delete it. I don't do that shit.

Literally all my guys are the same too. Different bitch every weekend and no photos wit any of em.

I mean I could screenshot her literally telling me she loves me and to please not go

I have pictures wit females, just recently took one wit 2 of em at a party.

Juggling 4 right now.

I have...3 more females I could post proof of right now. 

Literally there's this female that wants my dick BAD, but she's a 5 at best. Hits me up Saturday night "I'm headed to this party I'll scoop you.". I knew it was guaranteed pussy if I went but I said I was stayin in for the night. 4th Of July I get a 2 am call from a 4 and a 6 and a threesome was almost guaranteed, but I had no interest. 

Only thing I'll give you is my standards do ultimately put me thru longer dry streaks than they otherwise would be, but it's like finding pure molly, rare, but when you do, ooh boy. Rather than feeling like a waste of time and money just to say I did it.

For instance, this girl I got all in love wit me right now, the aforementioned one I said I went off on, averages 300-600 likes on all her Facebook pictures and like 50 comments all from thirsty ass niggas. In other words, a fucking 10. I like when it feels rewarding.
    Had to recap all this for proper perspective

>never takes pics with bitchez (and destroys pics taken)
    >has many pics with bitchez (but won't post)
    >k

>has a 10 on his dick
    >doesn't fuck, instead shuts her down 
    >for some reason still talks to 5s (just to turn them down)
    >k

>juggling 4 bitchez now
    >still has time for mu
    >k

>gets bitchez weekly 
    >goes through dry spells cuz standards
    >k

:-?

Sounds pretty full of shit IMO 
    Never said I don't have pictures wit females. You want me posting kissing, fucking, "holding hands", etc. Pictures, anything that "proves" I fucked, which do not exist. I don't and won't do that shit unless we dating. But there's pictures I've taken wit females from parties and shit. Which even if I posted your fatass would say I'm friendzoned.

Nice job twistin my words tho.

I do have a 10 on my dick, problem wit her is she caught feelings HARD and wants to date, so it's not that simple. Her feelings is why shit got heated in the first place, and I wasn't tryna hear it. But this will be flipped into, since I'm not a simp and didn't give in and let her have her way, I'm a homosexual.

Yes, it's not that hard to do other things while still keeping in contact wit females. Matter fact even while this bullshit was all goin on earlier, I was still textin 2 of em.

Again, good job twisting my words for your convenience. Never said I get bitches weekly. All I said about "weekly bitches" was "All my guys are the same, get a different bitch every week and they still ain't out here taking pics wit all of em to prove they fucked, who does that?".

Anything else fat fuck?

Photobucket   Photobucket

Yea I figured as much. Please enter cardiac arrest.