Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    =))

Definitely trolling now
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    SATAN said:
    He also has posted legit female contact where you have not

What does that make you? Alpha Beta???
    I have, twice. And have 3 more females I could post proof of right now. One of those 2 you turned into a meme. Never ends wit you. As I said, you're a fucking joke. I feel like your fatass was heavily bullied in school, it's so apparent that it's almost sad, but then again the victim in question was you so happy ending.
    SATAN said:
    He also has posted legit female contact where you have not

What does that make you? Alpha Beta???
    I have, twice. And have 3 more females I could post proof of right now. One of those 2 you turned into a meme. Never ends wit you. As I said, you're a fucking joke. I feel like your fatass was heavily bullied in school, it's so apparent that it's almost sad, but then again the victim in question was you so happy ending.
    So...one of the girls was from before I joined the forum when you were still hard metulzzzz...so like 3 years ago. The other was passing you on her way to the bathroom. 

Pretty studly
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,666 spicy boy
    slept in the same bed =))
    SATAN said:
    =))

Definitely trolling now
    Dead serious. They sexy to you cause that's all your fatass can pull. If I was as thirsty as you my pussy count would have been thru the roof by now. But as Xeno said, masturbation > sex wit fat/ugly bitches. Sorry some of us ain't desperate and have standards. 
    SATAN said:
    =))

Definitely trolling now
    Dead serious. They sexy to you cause that's all your fatass can pull. If I was as thirsty as you my pussy count would have been thru the roof by now. But as Xeno said, masturbation > sex wit fat/ugly bitches. Sorry some of us ain't desperate and have standards. 
    So you can't take the real I'm spitting so you have to make up shit about my girl tryna make me mad. But it won't work. Sorry
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,666 spicy boy
    dbct

and message his mom
    Literally there's this female that wants my dick BAD, but she's a 5 at best. Hits me up Saturday night "I'm headed to this party I'll scoop you.". I knew it was guaranteed pussy if I went but I said I was stayin in for the night. 4th Of July I get a 2 am call from a 4 and a 6 and a threesome was almost guaranteed, but I had no interest. I'll never be thirsty and desperate for pussy. But in your terms I'm just a homosexual for that.
    SATAN said:
    SATAN said:
    =))

Definitely trolling now
    So you can't take the real I'm spitting so you have to make up shit about my girl tryna make me mad. But it won't work. Sorry
    ...Ain't shit to make up. :-| She is fat. :-|
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,709 spicy boy
    So when you're not thirsty, you have standards.

But when Im not thirsty Im a homo and a disgusting human being?
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Look who can't take the real. =)) If anything you the one comin wit bullshit. It's amusing how truly convinced you are that you know me inside and out.

Difference is you are overly hydrated at all times.

And also, I'm strictly referring to attraction level. If a bad ass bitch is throwin it at me, I'm fuckin her. You're cringing in that scenario.

I simply mean I don't buy into that "pussy is pussy" bullshit. The attraction needs to be mutual.
    Erik be like "when in doubt, call someone fat"
    Rex420 said:
    >Fuck you I have a social life 

> spends Friday arguing on it 
    I see your reading comprehension is as good as your spelling. I been up for 18 hours straight at this point, I'm crashin early tonight. My guys wanted me to come out but I straight up told em I'm stayin in.
    SATAN said:
    Erik be like "when in doubt, call someone fat"
    I see a nerve was struck. It ain't no doubt about it, your girl is fat nigga lmao.
    :| Yeah I'm totally raging out
    Rex420 said:
    >Fuck you I have a social life 

> spends Friday arguing on it 
    I see your reading comprehension is as good as your spelling. I been up for 18 hours straight at this point, I'm crashin early tonight. My guys wanted me to come out but I straight up told em I'm stayin in.
    Cuz your not here every other Friday night...or most every other night...arguing with people you wish death upon. 

Seems like the life of a pimp