Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• GregTheShowerDemonGregTheShowerDemon Posts: 465 salt miner
    @MC, cause i wont be driving & wasnt informed the address yet. & also that hurt song by them is not even one of their songs. thats a song written by a former member tat got rejected with the old singer on it, it is not considered a REKKR or raking leaves song even. besides the song Rekkr, & the 3 song Time To Rot In Hell ep (rampage fuckster, fuck monk, god of instrumental) they dont have any music online that i know of than that. And rekkr & that ep kick ass.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy

Rekkr is literally just a dude screaming into a microphone while he tunes his instruments in the background. 

But now we know why Greg rides their dick so hard. Its him.

@kill_monicaa, nope im pretty sure thats what shitty whitechapel does. REKKR is original/creative. Also , u guys havent even heard the new album demos.  

"But now we know why Greg rides their dick so hard. Its him." - wht the fuck this supposed to mean? U saying im 'in' REKKR? ha, thatd be cool, but no.  

Your 30 fake bands suck, your fake record label sucks, and Rekkr sucks. You should seriously end your life you fucking loser.

"Your 30 fake bands suck, your fake record label sucks, and Rekkr sucks." - judging by this  it seems as if YOU are schizo paint sniffer. seriosuly dude? 30 fake bands? fake record label? ur obviously a troll & a lame one at that as well, just like ur stupid praising of adtr & death metal comment the otehr day.  why dont u stick broken glass in your socks nd jump up and down u fucking faggot ass cuntrat  

dude stop. Its over. Go try and convince someone else that you're in a band. They'll probably think you're so cool!

Go away bastard.  I offered to post a rough demo online, i offered to fight u after show saturday. U wanted info on the label.  If ur gonna be an immature lame ass schizo bitch & say ridiculous shit then jsut fuck off. i dont have time for trolls.  

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies

Gregory are you always this angry and aggressive? You need to go masturbate man

What show saturday? You cant even tell me where to show up you fucking pussy. You're scared because I might actually show up and beat your ass?

I told u already the venue is called Hell On Earth in Decatur, IL - its some warehouse looking place. Ill ask the address & owner's name tomorrow. if u want fuckin info then maybe CONTACT the goddamn promoters, either EDR or Blackness.  

Shouldn't you have this info? What if your fans want to come watch you play? You have no information to give them?

• DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Christ man. Come home from a ten hour shift to read about everyone wanting to kick Greg's ass. Greg, dude you never wronged me. I don't have a problem with you. You're just getting way too heated about shit. You keep calling out people to fight and shit, eventually someone's going to get sick of it and actually show up. To be honest @kill_monicaa has me pretty convinced about showing up to fight you. Stop inviting trouble to yourself. And I have to agree with what kill_monicaa said. Even if you're not planning the show, you should still know where it is. Just doesn't make sense that you'd be playing a show in less than a week and have no idea where the exact address is. Look into it. This is how people get raped. 
  • TigerTiger Posts: 2,116 balls deep

16 degrees... fk dat!

The day you need a gun and don't have one, may be your last.

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers

That's Celsius. It would be snowing at 16 Fahrenheit. :-|

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy

Greg reminds me of this dude I knew in high school that told everybody he was in a band. One day it got back to me that he said he was in a band called Sun Sol that I was friends with, but went to a different school. Next time I saw their guitarist August, I asked how the new bass player was working out and he looked confused. There were no new members. Kid at my school was lying trying to get attention. He even put the band in his senior memories for the school annual. It's funny what you could get away with when there was no internet to discredit your bullshit.

Fun fact: My friend August, prior to starting Sun Sol, was the guitarist for the popular Christian band Third Day. Their albums have gone 10x myrrh

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy

@eyegetdank and the new profile pic =))

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy

Stay optimistic

Maybe the next guy will be a nigger hatin' badass that listens to butt metal and smokes cannabis cup

R.I.P Rick Mayall :(