Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy

I always hated school. I was always bored as fuck in school. I learn more on my own

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,595 spicy boy

yeah I can't learn anything from someone trying to teach me I have to actually do it 

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker

I'm jussayin you have no idea what you're even talking about.. You never even stepped foot in a college

You sound like ff and drinking

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers

As I Lay Cryn ain't that good with or without Tim.

I'm jussayin you have no idea what you're even talking about.. You never even stepped foot in a college

You sound like ff and drinking

Lol I have actually sat in on college classes just for the information...anyone can go sit in on a class you're paying for the degree 

I just don't like hearing people cry about shit that in reality means nothing

Oh school is so hard...I had to use my moms money for concert tickets so now I have to eat PBJ's...now how on earth will I find the time to study without having a job? 

fuck I forgot...

I got so fucked up in college I couldn't even have a threesome! :(( :(( :(( :((

I'm just taking my anger from the grieving process  out on you guys don't get offended and if you do ky >:D<

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker

it depends what kind of college you're going to but if your doing the 4 yr real bachelor degree college thing like jaymoney, it's harder than you think 

Maybe even harder than slinging tacos who knows

• Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers

College is retarded. 

So I have to shell out thousands in the hopes that maybe someday, I'll have a better chance at getting a job?

Dat's some fuckshit. 

I never said slinging tacos was hard...it was fun and pretty easy...that's why I was there for so long I like to have fun at work

As far as the jay money thing.. Yeah that shit isn't easy...but don't go crying to me about it...it's a fucking choice you made...you don't like that shit leave it behind and move on and do something you like.  You should act privileged to be going to college...that's a choice many people never get the chance to make. 

if say about 50% of my friends that have degrees regret going to college lol 

Most of them can't even find jobs cause they got a degree 2 million other unemployed people already have =))

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy

College is retarded. 

So I have to shell out thousands in the hopes that maybe someday, I'll have a better chance at getting a job?

Dat's some fuckshit. 

You realize people go to college to get better jobs, yea? Sure you can skip going to college. Work for some fast food place, or a warehouse, or construction. And that works for some people. But if you want a living wage, you'd have to do some shit jobs that nobody really wants to do. So people go to college to get jobs in a field that want to work in, with the ability of making a living.

Sure its expensive, but shelling out the money for four years of your life to be in a position to be in a job you (hopefully) love beats spending the rest of your life working in a dead end, third shift, 10 hour + shift warehouse job for the rest of your life. 

Do You Like Hurting Other People?

fuck people are narrowed minded..MC more then most... Fuck look at satan...dude never went to college and has had some pretty decent jobs...this is America...if you want it take it mo fucker 

What am I saying? It's not gonna matter anyways when the dollar crashes in two years and we are all in FEMA camps 

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy

Then why don't you get a job better than slinging tacos? Satan is an exception. Most people who don't go to college, can't get out of that kind of work. I work warehouse and temp jobs over the summer. EVERYONE I talk with who works these jobs tell me to stay in school and get a better job. EVERYONE tells me that I don't want to be doing these kind of jobs my entire life. 

Also, going to college is like having multiple jobs at times. You have to worry about classes, outside projects, internships, and working as well. Sure, my parents help pay for my college tuition, but I pay for all my books, food, and entertainment. I have to work for spending money, and live frugally because I know they won't give me money if I run out. I have to take loans out to help pay for it. That goes under MY name. 

I got a little less than four hours of sleep last night because I was up all night working on a business plan. I have an accounting project, four audio assisting sessions, a concert review project, a song catalog project, class registration, numerous tests, and finals to get through in the next three weeks. Obviously there is worse that can happen in life. But college is a lot of work and stress too. 

Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    edited April 2014

I quit my job selling tacos and started working for an insurance company lol...I mean I am doing work for a friend but he's letting me do it so I can use him as a reference and put the experience on my resume...today's world is as much about who you know as what you know....I think it's awesome if you like what you're doing...I think everyone should do what you want.

Those people tell you to stay in school because they haven't really figured out what life's about yet. They are all people who live with regret about choices they made. Getting your degree, getting a cushy job  ect. Is not gonna be what makes you happy on your death bed. You will still have all those same regrets as those people who busted there ass blue collar all there life. You have to learn to let go of life and live with no regret and just have fun and be happy with friends and family no matter what because at the end of the day that's what really makes a person happy. Most people can't figure it out anymore because there lives are so caught up in everyone else's with social media and everything that no one figures out who they are or how to be happy. 

• Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Rex420 said:

Those people tell you to stay in school because they haven't really figured out what life's about yet. 

You're not gonna learn that in school. I haven't learned anything in school recently, and I pay attention for the most part. 

nah I'm saying those people at the temp jobs that tell him to stay in school...the only difference when you die is that people who didn't go to college probably had more fun 

unless you're like Todd and just go to college to have fun