Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    As far as I'm concerned I don't listen to shit
    image Photobucket
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Hate the itchy part of a tattoo healing.
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies

So this Hip Hop forum I'm on just discovered Attila - About That Life and they're bursting arteries over it. =))

I'll listen to the shittiest rapper you could show me before listening to that garbage. :-&
    inb4lists
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers

They were my first pit. Was minorly into them back in 8th/9th grade. Wouldn't see them now. Wouldn't jam to their albums now.

But you jam to FFDP :|

:|

You gonna bring them up every time I say I dislike a shitty band? Just because I like ONE shitty band, doesn't mean I like them all.
    You can't tell someone they listen to shit when you like one of the shittiest ones out there right now. Just doesn't work like that :))
    Mr. Butcher Babies.

:x
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,707 spicy boy
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I dunno

Whoever goes to a concert like that and presses charges for stage diving is a faggot
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,707 spicy boy
    Wasn't stage diving though... he jumped off a balcony.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I've seen crazier stuff go down. Its like this bitch suing the band for dude stage diving. You're at a concert and up front you know the risks get the fuck back if you don't like it.

Its been posted about on here before. I feel for dude that died after stage diving during terror. I had a very bad head injury from stage diving myself. I never even thought of pressing charges on the venue though it would have been very easy to.

This dude does sound like a douche but I am with Satan you know the kind of shit that goes on stay back if you don't want to risk anything.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    So....you dont feel bad for the chick who got her skull smashed after being jumped on.....but you feel for the dude who willingly jumped off the stage and died? :|
    I guess I could have worded it better he made a dumb choice like I did and paid for it. I meant more of I have been there and it kind of scared me when it happened to me and then I saw what the end result could be when I read the story.

People can get out of the way its pretty simple. Skull smashed? She was treated and released pretty quickly don't make it sound worse than it was.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I went to a show a few years back where some dude grabbed a shirt off the merch table and ran out the door, then the vocalist of that band chased him down and tackled his ass in the parking lot and pulled a gun out of the dudes pocket.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I've prolly told this story before, but...

When I was 18, I worked security for a venue. Pennywise was playing. The guy next to me working front of stage wasn't hip to punk culture and was being too rough with the crowd surfers. I noticed that the band was getting pissed about it, so I had him trade out with me so I would be in the middle. I guess Pennywise didn't notice that I was the same guy that had been driving them around all day (or didn't care), and in the interim between the next 2 songs the singer went on a tangent talking about "fuck these security guys for roughing you up, this stage is your stage". Next thing I knew, I had about 30 teenagers mobbing me, kicking me and trying to jump on me. Jimmy from Murphy's Law had to get up on stage and pull me out. I ended up with a concussion and whiplash and had to be carted off to the hospital. I was pressed pretty heavily by friends and family to file charges and/or lawsuits against the venue and band. I did neither. I regret nothing now, even though there is still a spot on the base of my neck that I still have no feeling because of nerve damage and I ended up having major back surgery 3 years later due to issues that resulted from the incident. It's rock n roll. Shit happens. I knew what I was getting into and if I didn't have the testicular fortitude for it, I should've found me a spot in the back

But seriously...fuck Pennywise. Bunch of fuckin douchebags
    mrAPE said:

I guess I could have worded it better he made a dumb choice like I did and paid for it. I meant more of I have been there and it kind of scared me when it happened to me and then I saw what the end result could be when I read the story.

People can get out of the way its pretty simple. Skull smashed? She was treated and released pretty quickly don't make it sound worse than it was.

I was talking about the Fishbone chick. Is it even confirmed the letlive chick is gonna sue?
    Also Ape she wasnt up front. The dude jumped off the balcony. I've been to the venue and there's no way he could've jumped from the balcony to the front of the crowd. Not only was she probably in the middle or back area, she had to be off to the side as well.
    If she is back to middle wouldn't dude have to let people know his intentions before he jumps in some way so that he doesn't just hit the floor or break someone's neck?
    Not necessarily. This kid sounds like a fucking idiot in all of his statements so I wouldnt put anything past him.
    Kid seems like a douchebag. What i don't get is why they even brought letlive up, BMTH was playing at the time.

This article has a "metalsucks" vibe too it.
    inb4lists
  • JeffJeff Posts: 1,164 just the tip
    One of my favorite rappers jumped from stage and hurt people recently too. He also jumped from stupid high up...He climbed a rope to the rafters and actually hurt people but wasnt arrested(I dont think)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc4pITXwL7A

A Friend of mine met these guys on the side of the road earlier.

AAL.jpg 117.9K
    inb4lists

Kid seems like a douchebag. What i don't get is why they even brought letlive up, BMTH was playing at the time.

This article has a "metalsucks" vibe too it.
    Because the kid said that he went for letlive, and doesnt even like BMTH