Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• sarspidsarspid Posts: 1,643 just the tip
    I'm trying to be a good mommy
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Might wanna check to see of she's lactose intolerant as well
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    sarspid said:

SATAN said:

how old is the baby now?

She is a month old.
    monicaa said:

sarspid said:

She won't stop crying. She doesn't have a fever and she's still eating but the crying will not stop no matter what I do. So we'll see what's going on Thursday.

Colic. My daughter had it too. They have colic drops. But honestly nothing really works.
    I give her gripe water and some other
    Drops but they don't work. She's really gassy and I burp her a lot but its not enough or it could be colic. I switched her formula she was drinking similac the blue one and now I'm giving her enfamil the gentlease one but she still won't stop the crying. I'm exhausted and tired. .sleepy.. there's days I go without eating. . I just want her to be ok.
    Talk to pedi about the soy
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    edited October 2013
    cot damn i cant wait for gojira to play flying whales \m/
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    lmao abiotic was so fuckin gay

you think you can make cool tunez by gutteral-izing to cover your autistic ruffs? get off the stage you clowns.
    I love winning with women
  • sarspidsarspid Posts: 1,643 just the tip
    SATAN said:

sarspid said:

SATAN said:

how old is the baby now?

She is a month old.
    monicaa said:

sarspid said:

She won't stop crying. She doesn't have a fever and she's still eating but the crying will not stop no matter what I do. So we'll see what's going on Thursday.

Colic. My daughter had it too. They have colic drops. But honestly nothing really works.
    Drops but they don't work. She's really gassy and I burp her a lot but its not enough or it could be colic. I switched her formula she was drinking similac the blue one and now I'm giving her enfamil the gentlease one but she still won't stop the crying. I'm exhausted and tired. .sleepy.. there's days I go without eating. . I just want her to be ok.
    My appointment is on Thursday. I'm going to talk to her. I've tried everything and im just so tired..its gotten to the point where whenever my husband calls me..he just fucking annoys me. I can't stand him..but I know its just because I'm so exhausted and the lack of sleep.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,603 spicy boy
    Apparently I don't like going to work every day of the week lol
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    sarspid said:

SATAN said:

sarspid said:

SATAN said:

how old is the baby now?

She is a month old.
    monicaa said:

sarspid said:

My appointment is on Thursday. I'm going to talk to her. I've tried everything and im just so tired..its gotten to the point where whenever my husband calls me..he just fucking annoys me. I can't stand him..but I know its just because I'm so exhausted and the lack of sleep.
    Hang in there. It gets better. Maybe he can let you take a nap when he gets home
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    Talking to two women at the same time. If they both knew each other...the jig is up...

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    cup said:

lmao abiotic was so fuckin gay

you think you can make cool tunez by gutteral-izing to cover your autistic ruffs? get off the stage you clowns.

Was their vocalist wearing his pot plant shirt, like he always does? =))

He also sounds like he's trying to impersonate mitch lucker, which just makes the music worse.
    inb4lists
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Quotes himself again =)) =))
    Hit that shit nigga

=))

My sister when she was that age got into a huge jar of bag balm ( I think that's what it's called) and smeared it all in her hair and over everything...was such a mess =))
    Your sons face doe =))
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    looks just like his old man <:-P
    He does look a lot like you
    Free my nigga Shaggy