Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    I think this is a chance for all of us to come out of the music closet.
    We have a thread for that. It's called guilty pleasures
    I know <_>

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    You sir, are a bandwagon listener then. I listened to Slipknot a long time ago and I still enjoy their shit every once in a while. Once you like a band, you don't stop liking them unless you never really liked em in the first place. You are prolly one of the fakest "metalheads" on the face of the earth.
    Fake? Because I don't like them anymore? You're using the most retarded fucking logic I've ever seen in my life. I also used to like Chingy, 50 Cent, G-Unit, Fat Joe, Lil Wayne, and a bunch of other bullshit when I was younger, but I grew up and realized how horrible it was. You don't always like a band just because you liked them at one point. That's not being a "bandwagon listener". SlipKnoT is just fucking horrible and I realized that after a while.

False. BMTH is horrible. Slipknot is 10000000x better
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    I love how much my Musical tastes bother you faggots. :]<3 KEEP RIDING MY DICK HOMOS.

*Continues listening to BMTH*</p>

troll face Pictures, Images and Photos

You forgot to put this after that statement.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    You sir, are a bandwagon listener then. I listened to Slipknot a long time ago and I still enjoy their shit every once in a while. Once you like a band, you don't stop liking them unless you never really liked em in the first place. You are prolly one of the fakest "metalheads" on the face of the earth.
    Fake? Because I don't like them anymore? You're using the most retarded fucking logic I've ever seen in my life. I also used to like Chingy, 50 Cent, G-Unit, Fat Joe, Lil Wayne, and a bunch of other bullshit when I was younger, but I grew up and realized how horrible it was. You don't always like a band just because you liked them at one point. That's not being a "bandwagon listener". SlipKnoT is just fucking horrible and I realized that after a while.

You obviously don't understand what I was trying to say. You listened to Slipknot and other shit what? 2-3 years ago? And you say now that they're horrible and you don't know what you were thinking. But there is a part of you that still likes them all, you just don't want to admit it for some retarded reason. I still like Aqua, Brittany Spears and shit from long ago and I have no problem admitting that
    imageimage
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    A bandwagon listener is someone who listens to the band because it's the cool thing to do. I have NEVER done that, I actually genuinely like the Music. I legitimately liked SlipKnoT's Music at one point too. Now I hate anything not AHIG, and even then, AHIG is decent at best. I grew up, stopped liking a gimmick band. My tastes have changed a bit since then, not too much though. I also used to think their lyrics were deep as fuck when I was 12. -_-
    Your opinions on bands and shit changes like clockwork. A great example is you and BMTH.
    imageimage
  • ComptonAssBertoComptonAssBerto Posts: 3,899 just the tip
    edited November 2010
    Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
    Green Day (American Idiot only)
    Waka Flocka Flame
    Lil Wayne
    Eminem
    Gucci Mane
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
    Green Day (American Idiot only)
    Waka Flocka Flame
    Lil Wayne
    Eminem
    Gucci Mane
    You too eh?

• StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip

You obviously don't understand what I was trying to say. You listened to Slipknot and other shit what? 2-3 years ago? And you say now that they're horrible and you don't know what you were thinking. But there is a part of you that still likes them all, you just don't want to admit it for some retarded reason. I still like Aqua, Brittany Spears and shit from long ago and I have no problem admitting that
    OK? That's you. Doesn't mean I have to like shit that I used to like too. I'm not you. Yes, SlipKnoT will always have a place in my heart for being my first 2 concerts, but I still fucking hate their Music now. I used to like Backstreet Boys when I was younger, do I now? Hell no! I don't have to still like them just because I liked them at ONE POINT.

• That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    You do know the word "music" doesn't need to be capitalized right?
    Your opinions on bands and shit changes like clockwork. A great example is you and BMTH.
    Umm? Why the fuck does everyone keep saying this? I've Never. NEVER. Hated BMTH. OR talked shit about them. I've liked them since CYB, it's just that I didn't see them as amazing until TIAHBISITIAHLKIAS. It's just a masterpiece and too fucking amazing, and blows away anything they did previously.

A bandwagon listener is someone who listens to the band because it's the cool thing to do. I have NEVER done that, I actually genuinely like the Music. I legitimately liked SlipKnoT's Music at one point too. Now I hate anything not AHIG, and even then, AHIG is decent at best. I grew up, stopped liking a gimmick band. My tastes have changed a bit since then, not too much though. I also used to think their lyrics were deep as fuck when I was 12. -_-
    2 things. How are they a gimmick band? Yeah and now you think BMTH has really deep lyrics. when you're 16 you'll realize how dumb that was. Another thing, AHIG is miles behind Slipknot....
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    edited November 2010
    TIAHBMISITIAHLKIAS
    imageimage
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    2 things. How are they a gimmick band?

LOL.... really?

I do recall you saying something like BMTH are fags and people that listen to them are fags and aren't metal....I think someone else has said something similar. And BMTH are far from amazing and I listen to em <_>
    imageimage
  • ComptonAssBertoComptonAssBerto Posts: 3,899 just the tip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skhxizRYxps
    Girl, drop it to the floor
    i love the way your moving ohhh

My favorite song right here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3N8qc_bktRE
    2 things. How are they a gimmick band?

LOL.... really?

No I was just joking.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    watch, by the time erik makes his final point, he will change his entire argument
    imageimage