Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited November 2010
    Listening to the new ADTR album for the second time through....not sure what to think. It's good, but it's no Homesick. Definitely WAY softer asides from 2nd Sucks. I LOVE 2nd Sucks, Sticks And Bricks, All Signs Point To Lauderdale, and You Be Tails, I'll Be Sonic, and All I Want, though, which is half of the album.

I HATE THIS TOWN!
    IT'S SO WASHED UPPPP!
    AND ALL MY FRIENDS DON'T GIVE A FUCKKK!!
    BUT TELL ME THAT IT'S ALL BAD LUCKKK!
    WHEN WILL I FINNDDD WHERE I FIT INNNN?!?!?
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I'm Fucking Hungry >_<
    imageimage
  • ComptonAssBertoComptonAssBerto Posts: 3,899 just the tip
    You have no idea how much this pisses me off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6xaf9Do4Co

Too bad they made it 10x better then the original piece of shit, although, I'm ashamed that they even covered a ShitKnoT song.

On a scale of 1 to 10, the original version is a 1. Meaning it is 10% good.

Multiply that by 10 (since you claim it is 10x better), but we need to factor in the S.B.C. (Shitty Band Constant) of 1/9000

The result is a cover song that is 0.1% good.
    Never heard their version and I don't really plan to
    imageimage
    No. SlipKnoT is fucking horrible.
    WHERE WEERREEE YOUUUU?!?!?

WHEN MY WALLS CAME FALLING DOWN?!?!?!?
    you're 14. your opinion means nothing.
    You're a cunt. Your opinion means nothing. :]

Kthx.

Go clean my kitchen, bitch.

Inb4womensrightsdebate
    Inb4womensrightsdebate

Women's rights?

EL OH EL.

you're 14. your opinion means nothing.
    You're a cunt. Your opinion means nothing. :]

Kthx.

Go clean my kitchen, bitch.

you don't have a kitchen, you're 14.
    imageimage
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    edited November 2010
    Remember when Erik claimed to be a "metalhead" and now he has turned into this scene queen. Erik, copying lyrics from emo bands in all caps is what 14yo girls do on their myspace to make themselves look cool. You're really not helping yourself there.

Edit: forgot that Erik is also 14, this phase will hopefully pass over him soon enough
    Remember when Erik claimed to be a "metalhead" and now he has turned into this scene queen. Erik, copying lyrics from emo bands in all caps is what 14yo girls do on their myspace to make themselves look cool. You're really not helping yourself there.

Edit: forgot that Erik is also 14, this phase will hopefully pass over him soon enough
    OK, you can shut the fuck up, faggot. First of all, not a "Scene queen.". Second of all, you like ADTR and even saw them live, fucking pansy ass hypocrite.

I'm sure he worshiped Slipknot at some point as well.
    Yea....when I was 12.....then I grew up.....

scene king

>-)
    Honestly, he may just be trolling us all with this whole BMTH worship. I just don't understand how anyone can take that band seriously...
    Honestly, he may just be trolling us all with this whole BMTH worship. I just don't understand how anyone can take that band seriously...
    LOL Faggot. Ignored my statement about ADTR 'cause you know I was right and that you're a fucking hypocrite.

BTW, you like Enter Shikari. Your opinion on what's Scene or gay, is completely fucking invalid.

I'm sure he worshiped Slipknot at some point as well.
    Yea....when I was 12.....then I grew up.....

Which means you still like em, you're just in denial. And you haven't grown up...don't throw those around too. Oh, n just cuz someone likes ADTR doesn't mean their scene
    imageimage

OK, you can shut the fuck up, faggot. First of all, not a "Scene queen.". Second of all, you like ADTR and even saw them live, fucking pansy ass hypocrite.

Yeah, cause I friggin love ADTR. I don't post their lyrics all over every damn page however like they have some deep meaning to me. I have never claimed to be "metal" over and over again so it doesn't really matter whether I listen to them or not. Anyways, my main point there was you worship these bands way too much, not to mention I believe you might have once called me gay for admitting that I listen to ADTR. You flip-flop worse than a politician over all this stuff.