Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm sure he worshiped Slipknot at some point as well.
    Yea....when I was 12.....then I grew up.....

Which means you still like em, you're just in denial. And you haven't grown up...don't throw those around too. Oh, n just cuz someone likes ADTR doesn't mean their scene
    No, I really don't. They're fucking horrible. I don't even wear my SlipKnoT shirts anymore. I refuse to support them. And yes I have, because I don't like a gimmick band anymore. And exactly, it doesn't make someone Scene, which is why I'm not scene just for liking BMTH and ADTR.

• That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    look closely folks, your watching the development of a Scene Kid
    edited November 2010
    Remember when Erik claimed to be a "metalhead" and now he has turned into this scene queen. Erik, copying lyrics from emo bands in all caps is what 14yo girls do on their myspace to make themselves look cool. You're really not helping yourself there.

Edit: forgot that Erik is also 14, this phase will hopefully pass over him soon enough
    OK, you can shut the fuck up, faggot. First of all, not a "Scene queen.". Second of all, you like ADTR and even saw them live, fucking pansy ass hypocrite.

Yeah, cause I friggin love ADTR. I don't post their lyrics all over every damn page however like they have some deep meaning to me. I have never claimed to be "metal" over and over again so it doesn't really matter whether I listen to them or not. Anyways, my main point there was you worship these bands way too much, not to mention I believe you might have once called me gay for admitting that I listen to ADTR. You flip-flop worse than a politician over all this stuff.
    Because one post with their lyrics = every other page, right? Fuck off. Fucking dumbass. And I'm more Metal then any of you fags for actually being able to admit that I like this shit. The true posers are the fucking idiots who sit here saying that if you like band A or band B, you're automatically "not Metal". Fuck that shit. It's not a game or a status competition.

edited November 2010
    Honestly, he may just be trolling us all with this whole BMTH worship. I just don't understand how anyone can take that band seriously...
    LOL Faggot. Ignored my statement about ADTR 'cause you know I was right and that you're a fucking hypocrite.

BTW, you like Enter Shikari. Your opinion on what's Scene or gay, is completely fucking invalid.

Simply liking a band is not the same as "OMG FUCKING 11/10 GREATEST BAND EVER THEY MAKE ME WANNA KILL EVERYONE AHHHHH *JIZZ JIZZ*"

Edit: Also, quit hacking my damn Itunes! lol

• Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Remember when Erik claimed to be a "metalhead" and now he has turned into this scene queen. Erik, copying lyrics from emo bands in all caps is what 14yo girls do on their myspace to make themselves look cool. You're really not helping yourself there.

Edit: forgot that Erik is also 14, this phase will hopefully pass over him soon enough
    OK, you can shut the fuck up, faggot. First of all, not a "Scene queen.". Second of all, you like ADTR and even saw them live, fucking pansy ass hypocrite.

Yeah, cause I friggin love ADTR. I don't post their lyrics all over every damn page however like they have some deep meaning to me. I have never claimed to be "metal" over and over again so it doesn't really matter whether I listen to them or not. Anyways, my main point there was you worship these bands way too much, not to mention I believe you might have once called me gay for admitting that I listen to ADTR. You flip-flop worse than a politician over all this stuff.
    Because one post with their lyrics = every other page, right? Fuck off. Fucking dumbass. And I'm more Metal then any of you fags for actually being able to admit that I like this shit. The true posers are the fucking idiots who sit here and sit here saying that if you like band A or band B, you're automatically "not Metal". Fuck that shit. It's not a game or a status competition.

I listen to Vanilla Ice.
    by your logic im more metuhls than you.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    Honestly, he may just be trolling us all with this whole BMTH worship. I just don't understand how anyone can take that band seriously...
    LOL Faggot. Ignored my statement about ADTR 'cause you know I was right and that you're a fucking hypocrite.

BTW, you like Enter Shikari. Your opinion on what's Scene or gay, is completely fucking invalid.

Simply liking a band is not the same as "OMG FUCKING 11/10 GREATEST BAND EVER THEY MAKE ME WANNA KILL EVERYONE AHHHHH *JIZZ JIZZ*"

Uhh yea, because I really said that about ADTR, eh? And keep riding my dick, homo. You're showing how much my opinion on a band seriously affects you and bothers you. It's fucking sad and pathetic.

• TheDevilsDreadsTheDevilsDreads Posts: 1,625 just the tip
    Clearly, you're all fucking queers and I'm the only metalhead here. Get over it.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    You sir, are a bandwagon listener then. I listened to Slipknot a long time ago and I still enjoy their shit every once in a while. Once you like a band, you don't stop liking them unless you never really liked em in the first place. You are prolly one of the fakest "metalheads" on the face of the earth.
    imageimage
    I'll admit I love the band "fun."

THE BAND FUN. Pictures, Images and Photos

Now I'm metal too! :D
    edited November 2010

Uhh yea, because I really said that about ADTR, eh? And keep riding my dick, homo. You're showing how much my opinion on a band seriously affects you and bothers you. It's fucking sad and pathetic.

Ugh, lol. I was obviously referring to BMTH.

But yeah, this bothers me a lot, I'm obviously taking very valuable time out of my day to respond to you because I am oh so busy at the moment, haha.

My apologies for the double post.
    You sir, are a bandwagon listener then. I listened to Slipknot a long time ago and I still enjoy their shit every once in a while. Once you like a band, you don't stop liking them unless you never really liked em in the first place. You are prolly one of the fakest "metalheads" on the face of the earth.
    Fake? Because I don't like them anymore? You're using the most retarded fucking logic I've ever seen in my life. I also used to like Chingy, 50 Cent, G-Unit, Fat Joe, Lil Wayne, and a bunch of other bullshit when I was younger, but I grew up and realized how horrible it was. You don't always like a band just because you liked them at one point. That's not being a "bandwagon listener". SlipKnoT is just fucking horrible and I realized that after a while.

• ComptonAssBertoComptonAssBerto Posts: 3,899 just the tip
    Bro, I like dubstep and MCR.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Why do you spell it SlipKnoT?
    image Photobucket
    I may not always like BMTH either, who fucking knows, as for now, I fucking love them, but I could very well lose interest down the road, who knows? And more importantly, who cares? As for now, I love them, and that's all I fucking care about. That doesn't make me a bandwagon listener.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    You have no idea how much this pisses me off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6xaf9Do4Co
    Man the worst part was when he screamed "I feel safe, seems your safe" It's not meant to be screamed like that
    That was terrible

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Then what is a bandwagon listener? I mean I slipped out of my brief liking of Slipknot after I saw them twice...and I figured that made me a bandwagon listener. Well I actually just figured that in my head, because never have I heard of a bandwagon listener.
    image Photobucket
    I love how much my Musical tastes bother you faggots. :]<3 KEEP RIDING MY DICK HOMOS.

*Continues listening to BMTH*
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    I think this is a chance for all of us to come out of the music closet.

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I think this is a chance for all of us to come out of the music closet.
    We have a thread for that. It's called guilty pleasures
    I love winning with women