Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Disguising alcohol in other drink bottles or mixing it with water to hide it sounds pretty fucking desperate to me. Does he really need alcohol to get him through the day and hide it from you for fear you will call him out on it. I wound have A beer or A wine after work when I get home each day. I would have 1 or a max of 2 drinks a day. But that's it. And I sure as shit dont hide it or try to disguise it 
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    edited July 2019
    I chucked a tea bottle across the way. When it got light out I went and got it (I really wung it so I had to get it out of someone's back yard). I smelled it earlier before I chucked it but I just wanted to make sure. Definitely alcohol. But "it's just tea". 
    Post edited by Necrothulhu on
    imageimage
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Should have bought ween tickets. They just added a third show. 
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    I chucked a tea bottle across the way. When it got light out I went and got it (I really wung it so I had to get it out of someone's back yard). I smelled it earlier before I chucked it but I just wanted to make sure. Definitely alcohol. But "it's just tea". 
    if u werent such a cunt bitch drivin people to drinkin

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Yeah, he wasn't drinking before me or anything 🙄
    imageimage
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Yeah, he wasn't drinking before me or anything 🙄
    u bein a dumb bitch dont help none

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    What's your excuse for being a drunk bum @Stoned_Catz
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    Think I might have to come back and point out the obvious again. You fuckers better get your shit together or I will be hanging for a while....ibf pedo...young wife cradle robber blah blah blah. Straighten your shit out fuckers. 
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    Chick is making me drink just by reading that shitstorm
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Wtf are you talking about? 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Don't engage MC. Just ignore. He's obviously just desperate to be here again but wants to make it seem like this site needs him.
  • nohohanknohohank Posts: 248 juggalo
    Fuck. I wish I could go back five minutes before I went his profile, switched to desktop mode so I could look at his history and figure out and then remember Gary was a person that ever existed lmao 
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Dime said:
    Don't engage MC. Just ignore. He's obviously just desperate to be here again but wants to make it seem like this site needs him.
    Who is that?
    Oh it’s Gary. Why is he callin himself a pedo lmao I missed something.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Me_ said:
    Think I might have to come back and point out the obvious again. You fuckers better get your shit together or I will be hanging for a while....ibf pedo...young wife cradle robber blah blah blah. Straighten your shit out fuckers. 
    Giants suck dick bitch
    Episode said:
     He fucked his future wife for the first time when she was 15 and he was 19 or 20 or something like that. 
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Dime said:
    This place needs some drama. Its been boring lately 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Dime said:
    Episode said:
     He fucked his future wife for the first time when she was 15 and he was 19 or 20 or something like that. 
    Oh. I mean sounds about right. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    I was more surprised that it wasn't by force more than anything else to be honest