Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Get a refund through your credit card company 
    I'm gonna argue a little bit before I resort to that. 
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I don't think I'm ever gonna find a replacement for either of my Saw movie shirts or my God of War shirt. I can't even find them on Ebay. Fml
    imageimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Even though you only went for Tool a good portion of that day did happen. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    >buy certified pre-owned Impala 
    >few days later 2 back up sensors get pushed into the bumper 
    >bring it in (2 hours each way) to get fixed 
    >get home 
    >sensors fell in again already
    >clip inside the bumper is broken, car should not have been sold like that, shouldn't > they tried to glue it up, didn't work
    >fucking fix it right 
    >they glue it again, order new bumper cover, paint to match 
    >Son drives it there to get fixed 
    >service dept can't find the bumper in the parts or paint dept,send him home after an oil change and tire rotation 
    >get in car at home
    >tire pressure sensors are now out 
    >wife rips them a new one 
    >they bring a loaner to us, drive my car to the shop
    >back the next day 
    >guy says it has new bumper, tps working, good to go
    >guy leaves with loaner car
    >go to move my car 
    >side impact sensors are now out 
    >eye twitch 

Pass the god damn butter.
    I'd be so goddamn pissed
    imageimage
    mrAPE said:
    Even though you only went for Tool a good portion of that day did happen. 
    Even if I was there all day, I'd want way more than half my money back. Not many people go to festivals for the opening acts who only play for like half an hour. Plus the rest of the Saturday lineup was absolute garbage. BLS was the only other band I kinda wanted to see but it wasn't even worth showing up early enough to catch their set cuz then I'd be sitting around waiting for Tool for hours. 
    That’s you though. Many people got half a day worth of shows. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    There were a ton of people who were pulling up as we were leaving. I'm not the only one who showed up for just Tool. 
    Doesn’t matter, half the show still happened 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Havent been hungover like this in a while 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    There’s a thread 
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Fucking drinking in the Atlanta airport trying to get my ass to St Croix. Rain delay currently at 3 hours
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Picked up an uber passenger whose destination was in Boston. Dropped her off and got caught in rush hour traffic going back to RI. Barely broke even on gas. Livid.
    I will never understand why anyone gets their kids ears pierce with a blunt force gun at the mall or a place like Walmart. If you want to get your kids ears pierced so bad (or if they're older they do), take them to a tattoo shop where they properly pierce the ear with a hollow needle. I see people all the time on fb take their kids to the mall or Walmart for this and it drives me nuts
    imageimage
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Been stuck in traffic for over an hour. At 12:00 at night. Just trying to get home from work. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I will never understand why anyone gets their kids ears pierce with a blunt force gun at the mall or a place like Walmart. If you want to get your kids ears pierced so bad (or if they're older they do), take them to a tattoo shop where they properly pierce the ear with a hollow needle. I see people all the time on fb take their kids to the mall or Walmart for this and it drives me nuts
    What does hollow needle do for you? 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    It actually cuts a diameter of tissue out, allowing room for the jewelry post to sit naturally. The spring loaded "gun" they use at the mall forces the blunt end of the jewelry post through the tissue instead. It causes more damage and creates a "volcano "of tissue around the post of the jewelry because it's just forcing the tissue to the side.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • nohohanknohohank Posts: 248 juggalo
    Xeno said:
    Picked up an uber passenger whose destination was in Boston. Dropped her off and got caught in rush hour traffic going back to RI. Barely broke even on gas. Livid.
    My dude. I signed up for Lyft when they offered $500 bonus for 100 rides in 40 days. I read it could take a week or more to get approved so I applied the night before I left for Colorado for a week and half. Was approved 12 hours later lol killed motivation for the bonus but I'm still do it once in awhile. 
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Thanks jobe. Makes a lot of sense 
    I just got banned from HotNewHipHop for making fun of Jews. Kikes literally control everything.