Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    No. I have a cyst on my arm  
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    VERTIGO said:
    The Chicago DIY scene disgusts me. These people literally bullied somebody until he killed himself and they're celebrating it because he "was a scumbag". Fuck this scene. Fuck DIY. They disgust me and I dont want anything to do with them. Its a scene of people like Slap and its horrible. 
    Where’s Seth Putnam when you really need him?!

And wtf is going on with all these SJWs invading Black Metal? Random hatred is kinda written into the constitution 
    I blame Deafheaven bringing hipsters in 
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Liturgy came first 
    fair enough 
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I mean, I knew hipsters that were in to Black Metal all the way back to my college days of 01-03, but back then they understood they were just spectators. Now they think they get to make the rules. Specifically black metal and grindcore are fundamentally misanthropic and antagonistic. Trying to enforce PC garbage on them is like trying to declaw Tigers 
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    In the last year I feel I’ve had an awakening to how the world really works. If you would have asked me a year ago what it takes to be successful I would have said something like drive, determination, and confidence. You have to work your ass off to be successful.

i no longer think that. I feel like getting very high paying jobs has more to do with getting a lucky break or being somewhere at the right time and place or just having the right contacts in life. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    I can definitely tell you that a portion of the reason i have my current Job is because of contacts. I mean i work for a friends family lol. 

I do work my ass off, but i dont even have a high school diploma. I have zero formal education and an working in a office for a highly successful company with a bunch of people who have college degrees. 

It was pretty intimidating at first, and i am pretty proud of myself for the work iv put in to get here, but id be lying to myself if i didn’t acknowledge that part of it definitely cane from contacts iv made in life. 
    I worked very hard in college and throughout my career. Since college, I’ve always been paid well and I busted my butt for 18 years in an engineering role. I feel I was pretty tapped out on what I could make in engineering and if I wanted to make more I had to go into management or try something else 

my new job I was just the right place at the right time with the right contacts. It’s technically classified as a sales job. The whole package I receive at my new job is significantly better than in engineering and the job is easy as fuck. Work from home and super easy to goof off. I feel so many people could do this job but I got lucky and was right place at right time with the right contacts. My resume helped seal the deal obviously but that experience isn’t necessary imho. I don’t feel I earned this or that I’m better than anyone. I feel like I was just lucky as fuck. 

Really just changes my perception on life. Makes me think about all those super overpaid executives that were completely unqualified but they just knew the right person. 
    I’m so fucking pissed at my gf. I think it’s over. I don’t think I want to deal with this bs anymore 
    I told her I want her to move in and when she sells her house I’d like her to pay 50% of what she paid for her mortgage for the rent here. The rent here is much higher than her house because my rental is a much larger house. She said she doesn’t think that’s fair. I said okay what’s fair? She doesn’t know :| 

i told her she would be able to save 1000 per month and with her living with me I could save 1000 per month and then when we bought a house together next June then we would both have 10k we could put towards the house. 

She wont tell me what she thinks is fair. Fucking women 
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Could it be, that maybe you're the problem, not her :-?
    inb4lists
    ... said:
    Could it be, that maybe you're the problem, not her :-?
    Yup. Could be that we aren’t as compatible as I thought we were 
    I told her I want her to move in and when she sells her house I’d like her to pay 50% of what she paid for her mortgage for the rent here. The rent here is much higher than her house because my rental is a much larger house. She said she doesn’t think that’s fair. I said okay what’s fair? She doesn’t know :| 

i told her she would be able to save 1000 per month and with her living with me I could save 1000 per month and then when we bought a house together next June then we would both have 10k we could put towards the house. 

She wont tell me what she thinks is fair. Fucking women 
    ureah fukkin moron u tell a bitch "baby ill take care of you" thats what they want to hear, not we'll share the expenses or flip half the bill... ull never find a bitch wanting that

[-(

blue turbins

ureah fukkin moron u tell a bitch "baby ill take care of you" thats what they want to hear, not we'll share the expenses or flip half the bill... ull never find a bitch wanting that
    I think you’re right. I’m not really interested in financing someone else’s life. 
    I think you’re right. I’m not really interested in financing someone else’s life. 
    u tell them that u fukkin retard, then go about her payin in a different way.... i just straight pay for pussaez, but i played the care for game once or twice

[-(

blue turbins

u gotta play bitchz

[-(

blue turbins

u gotta play bitchz
    Nah I personally don’t. I think I stack up pretty well against the competition so I let her go and maybe she realizes she threw away a relationship over money and comes back