Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• ABeautifulTragedyABeautifulTragedy Posts: 312 just the tip
    ... said:
    You guys are retarded. 

not exactly those words, but close enough :)
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    Not sure i can even leave work today. We dont have a couch to crash on any more either. Might be working until 1 pm friday at this rate.

need addy 
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Walk to the post office while you're at it

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    The Chicago DIY scene disgusts me. These people literally bullied somebody until he killed himself and they're celebrating it because he "was a scumbag". Fuck this scene. Fuck DIY. They disgust me and I dont want anything to do with them. Its a scene of people like Slap and its horrible. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Yea the do it yourself music scene. Mainly punk and metal. Its all a bunch of sjw assholes ruining people they dont like's lives. 
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Central Florida is just as bad. But places like Nashville,  Richmond,  Philly, Worcester/Boston, and Atlanta have better scenes. 
    inb4lists
    I hate doctors. I had a 1:45 appointment. Its now 2:20 and Im still not in. I got shit to do today the fuck do I make an appointment for if you arent gonna be ready? 
    I took earliest available 
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    mrAPE said:
    Make your appointment early in the day so that they don’t get behind from the other patients 

^this 
    Then the fucker went be late.
    Plus....if I'm getting the quack to stick his finger up my date then I want my butt hole to be as pleasant as it can be first thing in the morning and not all fusty in the afternoon after squeezing out 2-3 shits during the day 
    I hate doctors. I had a 1:45 appointment. Its now 2:20 and Im still not in. I got shit to do today the fuck do I make an appointment for if you arent gonna be ready? 
    2:45. Still no sign of doc. Hes got 5 minutes and Im walking out.  
  • ABeautifulTragedyABeautifulTragedy Posts: 312 just the tip
    2:45. Still no sign of doc. Hes got 5 minutes and Im walking out.  
    you should give them a bill for your time.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    Never ever accept a mid day doctors appointment. Always request the earliest possible time and dont budge until you get it. 
    A mate of mine always rings the doctor like 15 minutes before his appointment to make sure they are still running in time 
    If they say ...no we are 20 minutes behind in our appointments....he stays at work another 20 minutes before leaving for his appointment 
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Never ever accept a mid day doctors appointment. Always request the earliest possible time and dont budge until you get it. 
    This

There should always be a morning appt available on another day
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    We have a doctors office that only takes companies that they work with so no outside people. They schedule in 20 minute blocks. We never have issues with them running late. We don’t pay a co pay and 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    The Chicago DIY scene disgusts me. These people literally bullied somebody until he killed himself and they're celebrating it because he "was a scumbag". Fuck this scene. Fuck DIY. They disgust me and I dont want anything to do with them. Its a scene of people like Slap and its horrible. 
    Where’s Seth Putnam when you really need him?!

And wtf is going on with all these SJWs invading Black Metal? Random hatred is kinda written into the constitution 
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    edited July 2018
    Where’s that bitch slap at 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    @MC did you go to the doctor for an STD check ?