Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Or you could just keep your phone away. I've seen Maynard like 8 times and never had any problems. 
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Or you know he could just quit being a diva and stop kicking out people who paid for the show. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Says the stickler for rules. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    there are signs posted upon entry and on your ticket that there is no photo/videos to be taken at the show.

its not a diva thing. Maynard has discussed this on rogan podcast. Its because they want people to have an experience and take everything in at their shows. Not view it through a cellphone. 

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Elevator at work is broken. I work on the 4th floor. I'm also out of shape smh
    That’s great logic Rex. I want everyone to see the show not through a camera.... better kick them out for a better view lol. 

Anyway im trolling you two but seriously y’all suck this dudes dick way too much. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    You really can't experience that show through a phone tho. Like, it is jaw dropping amazing and you would never get anywhere near that level through a phone recording. And I like that rule tbh. I've been to far too many shows where a motherfucker has recorded the entire thing on his phone. Fuck you, fuck off and just watch the damn concert. 
    It’s funny I get called out for being uptight yet I’m the one that doesn’t really give a fuck what someone does at a show. Also I’ve taken short videos here and there I don’t think I was ever looking at the screen while shooting said video 
    I have tons of great pics from tool anyway. 
    Short videos are fine. But I'm saying there are some people who never but their phone down and it's annoying as fuck.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    the thing the gets me when I go to rap shows is some girls literally just take selfies the whole time. like selfie videos too. not even of the band! that shit confuses me
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    I'll send a few snaps of each band if I like em  
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Yeah I'll send 2 or 3 snaps but that's it. Sometimes even not that. I'm never gonna re-watch the videos, I'm not going to upload them, I just want to enjoy the show while I'm there.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    I'll record whatever I want bitches.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Me_ said:
    Dime said:
    Me_ said:
     tiny 145lb frame.....You fit the mold more
     So what the fuck does that make Myself, Rex, Catz, Jake and MC?
    out of shape...lazy..etc...when was the last time you did something good for yourself/body?
    got drunk did drugz

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Before cell phones, it’s was taboo at concerts to have cameras of any kind. Most bands of almost any sort had security searching bags at the door to remove them. I worked a Megadeth show in ‘98 where some dude snuck a little disposable camera in. Mustaine saw it and was threatening my manager with walking out if someone didn’t confiscate it, so I had to wade out into the crowd to find him. When I finally saw it pop up, I snatched it. Next thing I knew, I had 4 dudes pouncing on me. Was one of the heaviest fights I’ve ever been in. All over that stupid camera
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    Me_ said:
    Dime said:
    Me_ said:
     tiny 145lb frame.....You fit the mold more
     So what the fuck does that make Myself, Rex, Catz, Jake and MC?
    out of shape...lazy..etc...when was the last time you did something good for yourself/body?
    got drunk did drugz
    late to the party
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Before cell phones, it’s was taboo at concerts to have cameras of any kind. Most bands of almost any sort had security searching bags at the door to remove them. I worked a Megadeth show in ‘98 where some dude snuck a little disposable camera in. Mustaine saw it and was threatening my manager with walking out if someone didn’t confiscate it, so I had to wade out into the crowd to find him. When I finally saw it pop up, I snatched it. Next thing I knew, I had 4 dudes pouncing on me. Was one of the heaviest fights I’ve ever been in. All over that stupid camera

Were the 4 guys ok afterwards :wink:
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    um always fashionablely late... homer

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    edited November 2017
    Ticketfly is evil. Paying more in fucking service fees for tickets than the actual tickets are.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?