Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Wasn't worried
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Yea meeting any one from here hasnt been awkward at all
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Jake broke a glass =))))))))))))))))))
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    My bad dude, I thought we had established in the upcoming shows thread that I was going to the Chicago show. :-?? I sent you a snap right before Ghost came on too. Once the show was over I needed to book it out of there, I didn't get home until 4.
     You're all good man lol I'm just busting your balls. I don't check snapchat too often. Tbh, I try to stay off my phone at shows. I like to soak in the experience. Also, creamed my pants when they played Wrathchild \m/
    It was awesome having Jobe and Todd to hang out with during the VIP. I probably would have disliked all the standing around if it was by myself. 

Iv met/hung out with a lot of people here. One thing iv found is that we are different people with similar interests and similar senses of humor. Every time iv met someone for the first time it is pretty much like we have known each other for years. 
    For real man. Felt like I'd known all of you for years. 
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    You guys are fucking weird about hanging out at shows. When I met the guys from the old Ozzspace Forum at Summer Slaughter, I had everyone doing shots. I still talk to and go to shows with 2 of the guys from that board and it's been closed since like 2007. I communicate with people in this board more than most of my irl friends. Hell, I hit up FF like 4 times during WITTR last year before he told me he wasn't coming. Aside from Tool and ROTR, most of the stories here are like "I said your name, but you didn't hear me", "I snapped you", "I kinda passed you but didn't say anything", etc. It's like people on this forum are the slut you bang but don't want your friends knowing about. If any of you ever meet me irl, drinks will be had and pics will be taken. 
    To be clear, I met Dime when he came to Michigan to see Maiden last year. The timing just didn't work out this time. It was easy to meet Adam because he was right in front of me when I walked into the pit.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Yeah I've met Jay before and we talked for like twenty mins. I just didn't know he was here lol 
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Penetration pics or GTFO
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Dime said:
    Yeah I've met Jay before and we talked for like twenty mins. I just didn't know he was here lol 
    20 minz thats more time than a quicky ... did u giv jayface a reach around

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    Reach arounds when done right are DA BOMB!
    Dime said:
    20 minz thats more time than a quicky ... did u giv jayface a reach around
     I never reach around and tell ;)
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    edited June 2017
    I feel terrible today. Think its because of lack of sleep
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    I love it when I catch a cold on vacation -_-
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    o d on vitamin C
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    You're not supposed to drink the water down there.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    slap said:
    I love it when I catch a cold on vacation -_-
    I caught a minor cold the day I left for Ohio for RotR and never felt 100% for the 4 days I was there. I still had a great time but god damn I was so pissed when I realized that I was coming down with something the morning I was leaving. 
    edited June 2017
    dont be bringin your fhaggot assed cold germs to ohio... u should be shot

[-(

blue turbins

best not to stand in a crowd nowadays by a road cuz Crowd Plowing Terrorists in trucks. will run everyone over... ill be standing alone further down the street taking vids for cnn and youtube.... 

[-(

blue turbins