Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Im so fucking mad. So in two weekends, July 7th weekend, Im going to an anime con. That Saturday, is also my bosses wedding, so I have to leave the con early to go to that. The plan being I would be at the con in the morning, id go to the wedding at night, and that Id be back to the con after. 

But now they're making me work before the wedding. So I have to go from the con, to work in the morning, to the wedding, back to the con. They'll probably make me work Sunday now too. 

Like wtf. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Y do you have to go to your boss,s wedding he aint gonna care his employees didnt show up to a family event ure stupified

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    My company is a family business. My boss getting married is the owner's daughter. My other boss is dating the owner's son, who is her boss. And when I initally requested off to go to the con they're like "oh so youre not going to the wedding now?" Felt guilted.
    ure a fhag with no ballz

[-(

blue turbins

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    Go to the wedding and dont go to work. Seriously if its a family company ask them if they can possibly figure somethig out so you can make the wedding And not be exhausted. 
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    My company is a family business. My boss getting married is the owner's daughter. My other boss is dating the owner's son, who is her boss. And when I initally requested off to go to the con they're like "oh so youre not going to the wedding now?" Felt guilted.
    My company is a family business. My boss getting married is the owner's daughter. My other boss is dating the owner's son, who is her boss. And when I initally requested off to go to the con they're like "oh so youre not going to the wedding now?" Felt guilted.sounds in bred to me

sounds inbred to me....more perverts..no wonder you're fucked up
    Go to the wedding and dont go to work. Seriously if its a family company ask them if they can possibly figure somethig out so you can make the wedding And not be exhausted. 
    Im going to have to go to work. We dont have enough employees, unless the one other guy who has off with switch a shift with me
    to all da real Gz... deez nutz... these fukkin punkassed bitchaased fukkrz called me a fhag for following a hot trick bitch cuz she got old... fukk that i luv her soul... 

on to hell with u.... 

[-(

blue turbins

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    car transmission blew. only an 05 with 145k on it. didnt expect this to happen for at least 8-12 months from now. fucking shit im a public transiteer again.
    I love winning with women
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Damn that sucks dude. That's an expensive one to fix. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
    tbis dry heat just fucking roasts shit like an oven. it was only a matter of time. gonna make some tasty overtime this winter so ill probably put that extra aside for a new one for feb or march.
    and yeah it was 2500. cars worth 1700 tops.
    mdf is all but off the table go the fuck figure. if i won the lottery id die in a freak kitchen accident the day before mdf.
    Fuuuuuuck
    Alexa stfu n sukk my dikk

[-(

blue turbins

gona get directtvnow call to make account... automator asks me for phone# my phone# is connected to someone elses account that owes $1,290.00 ... errr... call talk to Billing lady said shed take care of it... that was fukkin yesterday..  call today still owe 1290.00 fukin bitch.. now call again get some hyndu bitch... i cant even understand the bitch tortured english... gets mad ends call

fukkov fukku fukit

[-(

blue turbins

$1,290.00 is either a lot of 900# calls or collect jail calls.
    dude ive never had atnt or direct tv... i dont owe no fukkin money... ive only had this # for a year

[-(

blue turbins

that did it ill steal ure identity bitch see how u like a MasterCard bill u didnt run up

[-(

blue turbins