Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Hard fucking lol agree 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    It was awesome having Jobe and Todd to hang out with during the VIP. I probably would have disliked all the standing around if it was by myself. 

Iv met/hung out with a lot of people here. One thing iv found is that we are different people with similar interests and similar senses of humor. Every time iv met someone for the first time it is pretty much like we have known each other for years. 
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    I'm still bummed about missing that WITTR show. Noga is still the only person i've ever met from here. Was suppose to meet Xeno for new year's when i was in MA but i know he had shit going on so i didn't worry about it much. 
    inb4lists
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    I think Satan, Xeno, Alex and Dime would be chill to meet at MDF or something. I know Slap would probably refuse to meet up, but yeah lol. I don't think i'd refuse anyone, tho. Might not hang out all day or anything, but just meet up at a show for a minute or whatever.
    inb4lists
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    I had drinks with Todd and Rex. Just forgot to take a pic. 
    Pretty sure I drank with Dime at Sabbath. :-? We walked the con floor at Acen too. 
    I took a pic with CF, but he never posted it. 
    I see Brian and Jag all the time. 
    Only met Razor the once, but talked to her in line at Bolt Thrower for a good while. 
    Only person I just kinda "ran in to" (in the pit, specifically) was Travis. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    slap said:
    Id meet anybody here besides like catz or gary. 
    da fukk... im kwelest dude on here id bring an O of kush and buy alll the drinkz weed eat somewhere ure fukkin dumb fhag

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

man i havent scored any blow lately fukrz been cuttin it with fentanyl peeps have oded thinkin they had blow it fukkin sux

[-(

blue turbins

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I've met quite a few from here and the original forum. Only one that ducked me was Jake. "Phone issues" dude was too cool to come hang in Denver apparently. Anyway the people I've met up with I keep more in contact with through text and messenger. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    I need to get down to cincy. Maybe if tool ever releases an album haha. 
    Gangsterz ussally stop in Dayton Rexxx , since ure the reincarnation of Al Capone n all

[-(

blue turbins

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    You guys are fucking weird about hanging out at shows. When I met the guys from the old Ozzspace Forum at Summer Slaughter, I had everyone doing shots. I still talk to and go to shows with 2 of the guys from that board and it's been closed since like 2007. I communicate with people in this board more than most of my irl friends. Hell, I hit up FF like 4 times during WITTR last year before he told me he wasn't coming. Aside from Tool and ROTR, most of the stories here are like "I said your name, but you didn't hear me", "I snapped you", "I kinda passed you but didn't say anything", etc. It's like people on this forum are the slut you bang but don't want your friends knowing about. If any of you ever meet me irl, drinks will be had and pics will be taken.

I'm pretty sure Rex and I got wasted with Jake 
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Rutabaga said:
    mrAPE said:
    I've met quite a few from here and the original forum. Only one that ducked me was Jake. "Phone issues" dude was too cool to come hang in Denver apparently. Anyway the people I've met up with I keep more in contact with through text and messenger. 
    Dude i had a 40 dollar virgin mobile phone at the time and it legit wasnt working =))) 
    Peasant
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    one of my old party buddys told me he's found jesus and is a christian now..

da fukk.. yeah right a Devil with a Crucifix

[-(

blue turbins