Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    slap said:
    But it's legal so it's okay. The law is right. The law is just.
    Do you forget I dont want anything banned or censored, or do you like being an ass when it comes to this sort of thing? Just because I dont smoke doesnt mean I dont smoke just because its illegal, nor do I think it should be illegal. 

It has no appeal to me. 
     I don't think Slap was trying to attack you with this bro. I think he was just speaking in general. You seem pretty pissed today maybe take a seat back from the forum and just go relax. 
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    And you claim youre not retarded... act it
    You called your mother a cunt because she want's you to get a real job and maybe taste some pussy....I can assure you my comment is not retarded but your actions and verbal definitions of your mother tell me you have some serious issues.
    I called her a cunt because she is on my case every fucking day. Like I know I need a fulltime job, hop off my dick. I dont need her bitching at me everyday when Im getting my shit done. Its hard to find work in music. I was under the impression she was going to be understanding of that, but she isnt. 

And if I want to play vidyas instead of date, thats my choice. 
    Never call your mother that 
    mrAPE said:
    Question, is that a legit shooting of oneself? And if it is did dude die because the angle looks like he just shot himself through the bottom of the chin and out through his mouth lower jaw area. Either way looked odd but I also don't look up suicides unless it's shit like that bud Dwyer dude 
    don't know if it's real..don't even know where I got it from
    Fuck....ff laying it down
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,595 spicy boy
    now can we all just smoke a joint? 
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    No sir
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    I don't smoke...makes me paranoid and job thingy
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    mrAPE said:
    It seems the only thing FF really fails at is women. Dude has a decent paying job while doing the hobbys he loves and at the same time working towards making another career. 

I moved out at 19 and started doing my own thing from there. Shit is hard and it's not going to be comfortable but that's part of growing up. 
    It's been about a 11 ish months since i've even dated anyone, and it only lasted like 4 months cause she turned out to be a psycho bitch type. Honestly, I haven't really even thought much on it over the last few months. There is someone I talk to on occasion, but I don't like the idea of it considering I don't actually live in FL anymore. 
    inb4lists
    Im just gonna go the easy rout and kms
    inb4lists
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    No chance in fuck I'm reading that 
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Dime said:
    ... said:
    Im not even bitching about my bills faggot. 

You are such a self righteous cock, you know that? Like your life is so great? You're just as much of a failure in life as I am, but you're too scared to admit it. I bitch about it, you keep it all bottled up inside. But please, tell us how your life is so much better working shitty construction, and failing with women like I do. Please tell me how you are so much better than I am O Great One. How dare I be pissed that my mom bitches me out every day when I get home from work. The audacity of me. 
    if you took anything i said leading up this even remotely seriously  then that really says a lot on you. 

Oh my fucking God, every time EVERY TIME someone gets upset over something you say or doesn't laugh at a joke you made, you say something along these lines. Fuck 
    Because he got way, way to fucking uptight over what clearly a very poor troll attempt. Regardless, it worked, so hop on soneone else's dick. 
    inb4lists

Dime said:
    Go ahead fucker. Reply "You're a towel." 
    Towlhead**
    inb4lists
    Dime legit as irate as MC over literally the dumbest shit
    inb4lists
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers