Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    We want the old Jim Lahey back! 

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Who was even there for those ever clear shots lol
    And then we took Jameson shots together =)))
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    I missed all that :-<
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Pretty sure i was the one pressuring Todd to do shots half the time =))
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Dime said:
    ... said:
    Dime said:
    You just proved my point Nigga.
    My first comment is still fact. If you can read back between my first comment to MC, and him popping off, and tell me that you think i was being anything other than sarcastic/trying to troll, you're either a liar or  an idiot. It wasn't even remotely close to the point of anything, you're just talking smack for the sake of doing it just cause it's me lol. But whatever floats your boat dime, but I'm gonna take any kind of criticism lightly coming from someone with the same issue as MC. 
     What? Lol. I awesomed your post. I agreed with you. I was just pointing out how you always use that excuse. You wrote him a bible's worth of text doe and claimed you were trolling. I don't have the same issues as MC either. I don't hate life or women I just fail with women. I fully cop to my mistakes and take responsibility for my own actions. 
    Trolling pre-mc popping off, not the wall of text. Because that's literally what it was lol. You can say whatever about paat times, but this one in particular was in no way serious. 

And i guess it's technically not the exact same issue, but i dont feel like starting up shit right now so ill just leave it alone. As for mistakes and responsibility, i agree. But that's the whole point for the TLDR post. 

I know i bullshit a lot on here, but ill be real with anyone if they do the same. That's usually why why i ask for opinions ill tag you, slap, alex or satan cause at least you guys will be realistic as appose to some on here lol

Tldr; 0
    inb4lists
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    FF seriously is mad =))

I dont think any of us care anymore, and he had 3 PoD's. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    I'm not mad lol, I'm having a civil conversation with dime. It's something people are able to do when they don't always get irate over stupid shit. 
    inb4lists
    edited March 2017
    How so :-? 

Edit - My general (and civil) conversations with people don't exactly equal up 3 sentences or less lol. I will legit talk to someone about anything for 2-3 hours if it ever calls for it. Not saying that I need to talk to anyone on here for that long, but yeah.

inb4lists
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    FF do Me a favor. Send me those warped tour pictures you removed either here or on Facebook messenger. I'm not going to send them out to anyone just want to get a good look at them as I just skimmed them and they are firmly date
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    mrAPE said:
    FF do Me a favor. Send me those warped tour pictures you removed either here or on Facebook messenger. I'm not going to send them out to anyone just want to get a good look at them as I just skimmed them and they are firmly date
    The lineup will be officially announced tonight at 6. They're even streaming the announcement on the Warped website. 
    inb4lists
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Nah I got no beef man I just like pointing shit like that out because everytime you make a joke and it doesn't land or you say something and someone gets upset I'm like "Watch this guy be like 'If you took that seriously it reflects more on you'" and sure enough there it was =)) I just felt like being a dick for a moment and busting your balls. 
    I would honestly go for Hatebreed alone if they're actually on it. I can usually find a cheap ticket for like $18 and that's about average for a Hatebreed show. I know it's a festival set but I would peep CKY as well. I forgot who else you said was on it in the leaked photo but I know there were at least 3 other bands I was interested in. 
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    ... said:
    mrAPE said:
    The lineup will be officially announced tonight at 6. They're even streaming the announcement on the Warped website. 
    This I know but the thing that interests me in the stages which aren't typically announced and were listed on that Cincinnati sheet. I'm just curious to look at it is all. 

Yes i know stages were listed on all the websites websites that posted it. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Who tf is even singing for GWAR? Didn't the chick get fired?