Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    I thought you stepped up to daily beers.
    More like I go out with some friends on weekends and have a couple. I only get drunk on special occasions.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,595 spicy boy
    HARD disagree 
    Go ahead and disagree. I dont drink that much. Only get drunk at cons and parties. 
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    You shouldn't drink at all. Alcohol is one of the worst drugs you can indulge in
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    But it's legal so it's okay. The law is right. The law is just.
    Drinking has destroyed several of my friends. 2 are dead now and another has kidney failure rn. None have been over 37
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Drinking is not only legal it's widely celebrated. Our culture seems to be confused on what should and shouldn't be acceptable.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    Drinking is fun
    slap said:
    Do you forget I dont want anything banned or censored, or do you like being an ass when it comes to this sort of thing? Just because I dont smoke doesnt mean I dont smoke just because its illegal, nor do I think it should be illegal. 

It has no appeal to me. 
    Man youre clearly letting things get to you my dude. Try to deal woth that before snapping on someone.

also...laughing at stuff, having food taste better, and being an an overall better mood doesnt appeal to you? 
    slap said:
    Do you forget I dont want anything banned or censored, or do you like being an ass when it comes to this sort of thing? Just because I dont smoke doesnt mean I dont smoke just because its illegal, nor do I think it should be illegal. 

It has no appeal to me. 
    MC is salty asf..you need to chill and stop being so pissed at your mother..you know how lucky you are to have your mother alive? Quit being a dick..she only want's what's best for you. I would give a year of my life for 1 more day with my mother. Grow the fuck up already..your 20 something years old..act it
    And you claim youre not retarded... act it
    mrAPE said:
    Drinking is not only legal it's widely celebrated. Our culture seems to be confused on what should and shouldn't be acceptable.
    It's the man keeping us down, brother
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Sick burn this thread is too lit rn
    You called your mother a cunt because she want's you to get a real job and maybe taste some pussy....I can assure you my comment is not retarded but your actions and verbal definitions of your mother tell me you have some serious issues.
    Mom: MC I want you to get a real job and stop playing so many video games and date a little
    MC: FUCK YOU YOU CUNT!!!!

and I'm the retarded one
    Do this faggot
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Question, is that a legit shooting of oneself? And if it is did dude die because the angle looks like he just shot himself through the bottom of the chin and out through his mouth lower jaw area. Either way looked odd but I also don't look up suicides unless it's shit like that bud Dwyer dude 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Yeah im pretty sure that one is fake. Seen it on here before. 
    You called your mother a cunt because she want's you to get a real job and maybe taste some pussy....I can assure you my comment is not retarded but your actions and verbal definitions of your mother tell me you have some serious issues.
    I called her a cunt because she is on my case every fucking day. Like I know I need a fulltime job, hop off my dick. I dont need her bitching at me everyday when Im getting my shit done. Its hard to find work in music. I was under the impression she was going to be understanding of that, but she isnt. 

And if I want to play vidyas instead of date, thats my choice.