Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    I updated my Facebook app and now like every 5 posts is a sponsored clickbait article or ad that I dont care about. Its annoying.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    This fuckin pizza dude
    Expanding:

I ordered a pizza from Dominoes to deliver to my work. I give the driver explicit instructions "come to the door closest to the parking lot. Ring the doorbell. Come to the front desk". 

An hour and a half goes by, no pizza. 

I look at my pizza tracker: "pizza has been delivered"

So I call up Dominoes: "hey, my pizza never showed up. Its been over an hour, and my tracker says it was delivered"

"Whats the address". I give the address. 

"Oh our driver said he talked to somebody in the building, and they said they didnt order a pizza so he came back"...

Im like "well this dude didnt come to the front door. Didnt ring the doorbell to be let in. Didnt come to the front desk. And didnt even call me to verify that whoever he talked to was me. So I dont know who the fuck he talked to"

"Well do you want us to bring it?"

"How long will that take?"

"30 minutes"

:|

"No give me a refund". Told me it will take a few days to process my refund. 

Fucking idiots. 

Like we have over 200 rooms in my building. He just leaves after talking to the first person he sees. Fucking. Dildo. 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Yeah the guy delivering the pizza probably plays bass. How much can you expect from them really? You think he's gonna clear 200 rooms looking for you like he is in a Call of Duty game? Hell no. You should have been waiting out front for your shit, or at least let the front desk know you were waiting on a pizza so if some idiot who can't follow directions shows up with one, it's yours. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Jobe said:
    Yeah the guy delivering the pizza probably plays bass. How much can you expect from them really? You think he's gonna clear 200 rooms looking for you like he is in a Call of Duty game? Hell no. You should have been waiting out front for your shit, or at least let the front desk know you were waiting on a pizza so if some idiot who can't follow directions shows up with one, it's yours. 
    I work at the front desk. If he came in the front door, he would have had to pass me. :| 

But he ran into some tenant by the side door, and asked him, instead of ringing the front door and coming to me. 

Which I told him to do in my order. "Come in to the parking lot. Go to front door. Ring doorbell. Go to front desk". He ignored that. And my phone number was attached to the order. He never called me. 
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    You have to remember most of these delivery dudes are high and not very bright on top of that, you cannot give extra instructions as that makes the task too daunting 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,595 spicy boy
    edited March 2017
    I rarely have an isuue with delivery dudes really. One time my driver gave my breadsticks to the house he delivered to before me though. :|
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Jobe said:
    I work at the front desk. If he came in the front door, he would have had to pass me. :| 

But he ran into some tenant by the side door, and asked him, instead of ringing the front door and coming to me. 

Which I told him to do in my order. "Come in to the parking lot. Go to front door. Ring doorbell. Go to front desk". He ignored that. And my phone number was attached to the order. He never called me. 
    I make it a lot simpler on my orders and just put "call on arrival"
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    How purp is your nerp?
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    giv em a wet willy back

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

Im starting to hate weekends.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    You have a point
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    mrAPE said:
    You have to remember most of these delivery dudes are high and not very bright on top of that, you cannot give extra instructions as that makes the task too daunting 
    This is a cliche I wish were true. My delivery people are usually old folks that I feel sad are spending their retirement years delivering pizza.
    image Photobucket
    Work is a shit show today. Literally. Wtf.
    Im so pissed. Ive gotten like 6 hours of sleep the last two days. And now I have to put up with this shit

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Bought a refurbished passport external hdd through groupon for the xbox one. It didnt come with the 10 pin usb cord it was supposed to and I only have regular micro usb cords. Groupon said I would have to return the whole thing and repurchase. Ended up buyng the cord off amazon instead. Irate