Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    Seeing Haitian poverty first hand will change the way you view life.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Jobe said:
    Seeing Haitian poverty first hand will change the way you view life.
    I have Haitian family, and my uncle refuses to let my cousins visit Haiti. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    I would think it would be a good thing for them to see where they came from and how different life is for some, but I'm sure he has his reasons. My wife and I saw some of the Haitian families living in the Dominican Republic when we did a safari and village tour on our honeymoon. We saw the sugar fields they work in, some of the amputees from machete accidents in the fields. You wouldn't want to park your car in the shacks they live in.  3 or more families lived in those shacks. Kids with swollen starvation bellies and stick arms and legs, seeing that shit got to me as a father. No running water, no electricity, sleeping in bug nets so you don't fucking die of disease, garbage piled outside, chickens running around outside.

Seeing extreme poverty has forever changed my outlook on life. It really helped me to appreciate how good I've really got it. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    people that wont do for themselves fukk hatians

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Ahh the irony you fatass sack of dogshit.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    dude u just cant stand it when someone puts a negro down and they aint neva done shit for u.... crackerass bitchx

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    i have reason to believe Martin Shkreli is going to give Lil B a bunch of money and I'm not happy about it. I'd be mad disappointed if Lil B took that pig's money
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    i get this probably isn't the best place to post about that but seriously i fucking hate Martin Shkreli 
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lil B's a fucking faggot anyways so it's a good pairing.
    Lil B sucks, and Martin is scrum but is a dank memer. 
    you can't mention memeing in a sentence with Lil B and have it not be about Lil B. he invented being a meme in music
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Hipsters buried hip hop after the south dance music killed it

I'm a lil b stan off top but I only get loud about yachty, ugly god, and shit like that cuz I know it pisses y'all off. the only rap albums on my list this year are Danny Brown and Kendrick. this year I've mostly been listening to Xavier Wulf. But this new wave is fun, and it pisses people off so I'm with it. 
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    It pisses people off because it's ICP level shit
    Different motives tho. Lil B  is having fun in a way you may deem cringe worthy, ICP are sincerely cringe worthy. ICP consider themselves rappers. Lil B may do that too, but most of these "mumble rappers" like Yachty know they're not rappers and don't considers themselves to be rappers. You have to hold it to different standards imo
    slap said:
    you can't mention memeing in a sentence with Lil B and have it not be about Lil B. he invented being a meme in music
    Martin's meming > Lil B's meming
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited December 2016
    slap said:
    Different motives tho. Lil B  is having fun in a way you may deem cringe worthy, ICP are sincerely cringe worthy. ICP consider themselves rappers. Lil B may do that too, but most of these "mumble rappers" like Yachty know they're not rappers and don't considers themselves to be rappers. You have to hold it to different standards imo
     That just sounds like you're picking and choosing because you hate ICP but like Lil B. ICP can't take themselves that seriously they're clowns for fucks sake.