Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I would rather him flashed his lights and pulled me over to talk to me rather than do that shit. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    good point
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Dime said:
    I've always felt safe and okay with just a knife on me but I'm for real feeling like  I need to buy a gun.
    Do it before Hillary becomes president
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Dime said:
    This shit is getting ridiculous. I just dropped my friend off at her house. She calls me barely a minute later and says "You forget something?" I'm like "No why?" She replies with "Who the fuck is in my driveway at 1:30am?" Apparently someone pulled into the drive way right after I left. All I hear is yelling. It was like something out of a fucking horror movie. All I can make out is "hey I have an extra seat" and "Bitch, get in the car." I thought was going to have a heart attack. She thankfully ran inside her house as dude was RUNNING up her driveway. She picks the phone back up and tells me it was some motherfucker in polka dots and a clown wig. Bruh. They leave the second she gets inside and disappears. On the flipside to this, I've noticed someone tailing me the entire time. As I turned onto my street, they speed off. I get on my street and lo and behold a fucking squad car. The second I make the turn he flips off his headlights and just dead stops in the middle of the street. I pull into my driveway and notice him make the turn towards me. Creeping as slow as possible, lights still off. I don't think he saw me pull in but when he gets to my car he stops. Just stops and waits. I had turned my lights and my car off. After what felt like forever he finally leaves. I've always felt safe and okay with just a knife on me but I'm for real feeling like  I need to buy a gun. This is getting insane. I thought I was about to become another police brutality news story. 

@dime maybe they had this image of you dressed in a clown suit with explosives strapped to your back running around yelling AL Akbar and they thought you were running an Isis clown terrorist cell 
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I need a spot to rant for a minute. 

Growing up up my best friend and I were pretty much brothers he went on vacations with us the whole nine yards and while I understand people grow apart with age and it's life this dude life ten minutes from me and has yet to meet my kids or come hang out since the first one was born despite many attempts on my end. My oldest is over 3 now so it's been that long. Only time I hear from him now is when I post something on facebook he wants to argue with. Lately it's been his support of trump and needing to comment on posts that are negative towards trump. It hurt my feelings pretty bad that he refused to meet my kids after us being so close for so long. I'm reaching a boiling point where I just want to tell this dude the fuck off and completely be done. Problem is I know his history and his dads history. His dad was an alcoholic and killed himself when we were in high school. He has now pretty much turned into the alcoholic his dad was and says some fucked up shit from time to time to mutual friends to where they are calling me at 3 in the morning saying I may need to talk to him because I'm the only one he will listen to and because of that if I do tell him to fuck off it worries me what the consequences may be. I have tried to help him you can't help someone that doesn't want help though. 

Tldr: I'm pretty much just pissed off at this point and want to tell an old friend just to go the fuck away. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    ginger problems bet they get intense

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    If your friend is down on his luck or going through a dark time, i say you owe it to your friendship to try and lift him up/talk some sense into him. If he rejects you or is an asshole after that point, then i'd say its ok to cut ties. 

I know you are very anti substance abuse and have the mentality of "pick yourself up by your bootstraps" but just try and imagine if you were in a situation like that what you would want from a friend.
    Sounds like dude is being an asshole. I get where you're coming from because I've had the same problems with one of my guys who I've been friends with since second grade. You need to tell him how it is and wake his ass up. It worked with my buddy and were all good again. Sometimes a good wake up call is all they need. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    No reason to tell him to fuck off. He may be in a bad spot like you said. If you don't want to be friends with him just don't make the effort. 
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Jake I have tried many times to help him. He knows and has known forever he can call me any time and whatever he needs help with I'm there. Fuck two years before this falling out so about 5 years ago I drove 2 hours at 2 am to get the cops to let me into his hotel room because his military brother beat the fuck out of him and he called me crying by the time I got there he was unconscious and bleeding out of his ears from the beating. 

Im mainly getting sick of him deciding to contradict every fucking thing I say without being someone who ever calls or texts me. I'm just sitting here thinking seriously it's time for you to fucking go you're being a shithead. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    Just make it so he can't see your posts 
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I have an old best friend and longtime roommate that kinda does the same thing on fb. The worst part is that we used to make movies together and he was really bad about taking credit for my ideas. Since I stopped working with him, his career stalled out and he has to work taking odd camera and editing jobs instead of directing his own stuff. When I get pissed at him, it's pretty hard for me to not bring that up, but it would burn the bridge so I kinda just leave it alone.

About 6 months ago, I found out that my oldest friend, a dude I had been friends with since like 1994, was hitting on Amanda behind my back and talking shit on me. I saw the text messages between them. This was after I'd dealt with him being a hopeless drunk for most of the last 10 years without judgment.

People just suck for the most part
    dammit this bitch texts me with "what r u doin" if i answer she comes back with you got any money.... weed.... booze... cigs.... gasoline... any given one of those requests... ive delected to ignor her. blocking soon proly

stupid bitch

[-(

blue turbins

SATAN said:
    I have an old best friend and longtime roommate that kinda does the same thing on fb. The worst part is that we used to make movies together and he was really bad about taking credit for my ideas. Since I stopped working with him, his career stalled out and he has to work taking odd camera and editing jobs instead of directing his own stuff. When I get pissed at him, it's pretty hard for me to not bring that up, but it would burn the bridge so I kinda just leave it alone.

About 6 months ago, I found out that my oldest friend, a dude I had been friends with since like 1994, was hitting on Amanda behind my back and talking shit on me. I saw the text messages between them. This was after I'd dealt with him being a hopeless drunk for most of the last 10 years without judgment.

People just suck for the most part
    slash n stab people... ull get some headway 

[-(

blue turbins

if people r gonna lipsync y bother having a microphones

[-(

blue turbins

dammit this bitch texts me with "what r u doin" if i answer she comes back with you got any money.... weed.... booze... cigs.... gasoline... any given one of those requests... ive delected to ignor her. blocking soon proly

stupid bitch
     Fuck that. You let someone use you for that shit once or twice and they'll expect it as a regular thing. Don't fall into that trap bro 
    i know she skimps on those things thinkin she can get it from me.... what i really hate is she hits me up for catfood and i feel bad about the cat starving

[-(

blue turbins

oh ya if i ignor her she texts "whats wrong havent heard from u"

[-(

blue turbins

Reply "Nothing, I just try not to make a habit of talking to moochers." 
    its hard though cuz she is one of my dudes aunt

[-(

blue turbins