Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    When I worked at AT&T they had an answering service where you just called in and hit a button to say you were out. They didn't even give a fuck what your excuse was
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    hey satan... when ure in jail... commissary like where u buy shit.... u can contact your bank have them send a cashiers check to your jails commissary so u got money n shit... you need to talk to your banker make sure u do that

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    I called in sick as shit once and they still made me come in. Now I just go to work sick and work with food. 
    oh ya most jails us postal stamps is the monatary system u can buy cigs n bitchz n dope n stuff so get you a few books of stamps have someone send um to u

[-(

blue turbins

LOOT said:
    I called in sick as shit once and they still made me come in. Now I just go to work sick and work with food. 
    so ure gonna be like Typhoid Mary

[-(

blue turbins

Idk Wtf that is 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    LOOT said:
    Legally if you call in sick there is nothing they can do if you really are sick 
    Well I still went. If you call in sick you have to get a Dr's note. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    Nah dude they ain't gonna fire you over one time 
    typhoid mary carried was a carrier of typhoid virus she worked as a maid/cook for rich people she unwittingly kiled like 90 people before she was quarantined by the health department

[-(

blue turbins

kys

[-(

blue turbins

dranyam said:
    Nah dude they ain't gonna fire you over one time 
    I ain't worried about getting fired. When I walked in with my hand that had gashes in it. Mike wasn't very happy about that lol
    dude u shud murderz peeps butcher ems take the meat to work sell it as ground chuck....

itd make for good reading meterial news worthy

[-(

blue turbins

ude be like jeffery dolmer but like worse then all them people that ate humans theyd be fukt in the head for life

[-(

blue turbins

You live in the middle of nowhere, always talk about killing people, and gay things. You do it faggot. 
    dude i hate u... i hope u die... 

[-(

blue turbins

• AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    We just use an App at my job to call in.
    ? who is this fhag

[-(

blue turbins

• DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    This shit is getting ridiculous. I just dropped my friend off at her house. She calls me barely a minute later and says "You forget something?" I'm like "No why?" She replies with "Who the fuck is in my driveway at 1:30am?" Apparently someone pulled into the drive way right after I left. All I hear is yelling. It was like something out of a fucking horror movie. All I can make out is "hey I have an extra seat" and "Bitch, get in the car." I thought was going to have a heart attack. She thankfully ran inside her house as dude was RUNNING up her driveway. She picks the phone back up and tells me it was some motherfucker in polka dots and a clown wig. Bruh. They leave the second she gets inside and disappears. On the flipside to this, I've noticed someone tailing me the entire time. As I turned onto my street, they speed off. I get on my street and lo and behold a fucking squad car. The second I make the turn he flips off his headlights and just dead stops in the middle of the street. I pull into my driveway and notice him make the turn towards me. Creeping as slow as possible, lights still off. I don't think he saw me pull in but when he gets to my car he stops. Just stops and waits. I had turned my lights and my car off. After what felt like forever he finally leaves. I've always felt safe and okay with just a knife on me but I'm for real feeling like  I need to buy a gun. This is getting insane. I thought I was about to become another police brutality news story. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Maybe he just wanted to know where the clown went
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?