Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,707 spicy boy
    When a band practicing here plays the same two riffs over and over again for two hours, and they arent Sleep. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    And i lost my fucking addy
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,707 spicy boy
    Slept horribly. Got like 4 hours of actual sleep. Oh well
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    I need to get my Goddamn wisdom teeth out and the oral surgeon doesn't have any openings til Friday. I need some fuckin painkillers.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    only painkiller that works for teeth is IBU bro. 

Well i guess oxy would work probably but I didn't figure you'd go that deep.
    I would doe. I need something strong. They're prolly gonna give me a script for hydros or percs after the surgery but I want something stronger than that. I want some opana. 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    I got shit hydros. Sold them all and just smoked. 
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Vektor playing SF the same night SubRosa and Worm Ouroboros is playing Oakland 
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    slap said:
    Vektor playing SF the same night SubRosa and Worm Ouroboros is playing Oakland 
    thats sad news u shud kill ureself

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

fukk selena gomez i fukkin hate brown bitchz no she is not sexy with eyes that look like black holes in the sky fukkov out my face

[-(

blue turbins

Dentist tried prescribing me Motrin 800mg... Fucking kill yourself. I can buy that shit over the counter. Give me some OP's bitch.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    That's honestly the best shit for tooth pain.
    Prescribing aspirin doe? What kinda bullshit is that? I been taking aspirin every day. I want something that's gonna put me on my ass, not something I can go buy from a CVS up the street. I took time out of my day to go see a dentist to prescribe me something for pain, now do your fuckin job and prescribe me some goddamn drugs.
    when i die itlll proly be on a tuesday cuz has no drugs on tuesdays and hate life anyways

[-(

blue turbins

• DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    So all my friends in my group are moved in together except for one. However, he's moving out in October and he wants me to move in with him. He's one of my best friends so thats not the problem. The problem being that if I move out, my Parents will fucking hate me. Me and mom has always been close and I've been there to talk to her because her and my Dad don't get along very well. So I know she would be crushed. As for my Dad, we've finally started getting along this past year for seriously the first time since I was 14. But I know leaving would ruin everything I've been trying to salvage and there would be no coming back and I would basically be dead to him. All the hate would stem from a religious thing that says that arabs are not supposed to move out until we're married so that alone is bullshit because my Dad would hate me forever because of some bullshit religious thing. My mom would get over it but I don't want to hurt her because we've always gotten along and she's all I got most of the time. I actually do want to move as well. I'm just sick of living under other people's rules and want to be independant because I think tht would do good for me. I'm just so conflicted on this shit. I know I'd still have all my brothers and some of my cousins. Uncles and Aunts would all hate me for going against religion and my parents but fuck them they treat me like shit abyway so no loss. I just don't want a sour relationship with my Dad for the rest of my life. As much as we've had our conflicts an the bullshit he put me through I still love him I don't know. Sorry for the rant and I know this seems like a fairly simple problem but its kind of been eating at me teribly for a whie. Idk I been drinking and didn't know who to talk to so I figured I'd post here I guess. 
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    That's fucked Dime. If you can come up with a logical and compelling reason for you to move out hopefully that'd make things easier.