Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    She had two kids in the car and idk wtf she was doing but she definitely wasn't paying attention to the road at all. We just started to turn into the parking lot because it was clear to go. What does she do? Must have started paying attention to what she should have in the first place because she saw the car and jerked her surburban into the oncoming lane to miss slamming into the back of our car which ripped our bumper off completely. To top it off the whole time with her kids in the car was saying, "an idiot just wrecked our car". I wanted to get out and slam her stupid head through her windshield. Fucking redneck white trash at its finest. And the way she looked baffles me how the fuck she would manage to get laid in the first place
    imageimage
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Driving with my mom today. She was playing some arabic music just driving minding our own business and this fat white guy pulls up and just coasts along side us for a minute. Doesn't say anything at first then he starts yelling, so I turn the music down. "Hey motherfuckers. Turn that shit off, nobody wants to hear that shit. Turn that shit off and go back to your stupid fucking country and take your people with you. You're the reason I'm voting for Trump motherfuckers." Then he legit followed us for like 10 minutes. Second we hit a stop light I told my mom to pull off to the side because I was ready to get out of the car and pull that fucker out of his and start some shit. She was the only reason I didn't. Just looked at me and went "Don't make his stereotype become a reality. He's not important." And this was after he yelled something about "That bitch in the front seat." Was going to completely ignore him until he insulted my mom. I give her props for that shit. Fucking ignorant people out here, yo. Dude had to be at least 40 too smh. 
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Should've laughed and pointed. That's what I do when people act like jackasses. I see how pissed they get before they ragequit
    I wound up ignoring him for the most part. It was before our turn off to home and we drove into the only lane. Noticed he wasnt going to follow so I got into position and when that arrow turned green I stuck my bare ass out of the window for him to enjoy. All you heard was "MOTHERFUCKERSSSSSS" as we were turning away. Mom got mad, but I felt like that was a good middle ground between being violent and just straight up ignoring him lol 
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I gotta admit: Him saying shit to my mom would've prolly made me do something stupid. It takes a ridiculous amount of restraint to deal with someone acting like that. But in the long run, it's not really worth it to do anything. It would just get you in trouble, or worse. If anything like that happens again, get your cell phone out and record it. Road rage videos on YouTube are gold
    Yeah true. Plus you never know how mentally stable that person is or isn't. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,707 spicy boy
    Got summoned for jury duty and I have to go to a really shitty part of Chicago for it. Fuck 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    I dont own a gun
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    you live near chicago i'm sure it's easy to procure one
    Chicago has the toughest gun laws in the country =)
    But nah, I dont need a gun
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Got summoned for jury duty and I have to go to a really shitty part of Chicago for it. Fuck 
    tell them about your sexual preference is cartoons theyll proly drop u from the list

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

Where? If you're referring to 22nd and California it's not bad as long as you're away from that area by like 10. Wouldn't linger there past that. I mean yeah it's right by the jail but nothing happened when I went for mine earlier this year except for the one guy that they kicked out of the courthouse because he was threatening to shoot everyone. He seemed like a random crack head tho. 
    Dime said:
    Where? If you're referring to 22nd and California it's not bad as long as you're away from that area by like 10. Wouldn't linger there past that. I mean yeah it's right by the jail but nothing happened when I went for mine earlier this year except for the one guy that they kicked out of the courthouse because he was threatening to shoot everyone. He seemed like a random crack head tho. 
    yea 22nd and cali
    Just dont linger when your done. You'll be fine. 
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    The longer my dad sleeps on this couch the more irritated I get. He has the remote, snores, then every 10 min wakes himself up from snoring then goes back to sleep. This has been happening since like 8 pm. The couch is fucked and he just got a new mattress. Why don't you get up an actually go to bed where it's comfortable? I don't understand 
    imageimage
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    iz everybody fukkin dumb

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)