Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
     :| No shit.
    Which also means,... still haz the internet.

:| No shit

which also means...data caps
    No you just post stupid shit 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    Yeah he should stick to the disc thread and that's only because he's the only other person in there and I don't want to talk to myself 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    FLIPPA said:
    I moved into my new place so I won't have Internet until tomorrow. I'm watching Dr. Phil right now cuz my roommate has an antenna so we have like 12 channels. 

Jon Benet Ramsey's Brother is gonna be on Dr Phil. Obvious Dr Phil disclaimer but this has peaked my interest in his shit show.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Honestly, I think he was pretty fucked up the episode I saw. I know he says some stupid shit on his show but he had this dead look on his face the whole time like he either didn't give a single fuck or he was mad fucked up on something. I was watching one where this couple that started talking online for a month got married after their first date and the dude has 4 kids from a previous marriage and the girl has 3. The first time all 7 kids met each other was at their wedding so they all hate each other. Then he pretty much breaks down their entire marriage with bullet points on a big touch-screen like ESPN, pointing out all their failures as parents and spouses, and then walks off stage without really answering any questions. It's been a while since I've seen an episode of Dr Phil, maybe they're all like that now.
    I couldn't say, I don't watch his show beyond seeing it on somewhere in passing. I'm just curious about the brother and what he might have to say. The Jon Benet Ramsey case was something that was hard to get away from hearing about for years. The family always found a way to keep their names in the headlines. It was the perfect tabloid shit storm. Rich people, pageant kids, and police incompetence and/or corruption, some fucked up ransom note etc. It seemed to be public opinion that it was one of the family members who did it, opinions vary on which one, but a lot of people suspected the brother, but he was shielded from questioning. Other people think it was his mom, dad, or grandfather who did it, and I can only imagine what that is like to deal with growing up, knowing or suspecting one of your family members may have killed your sister... and gotten away with it. Shameless exploitation by Dr Phil, but dammit I'm in for highlights on the internet at least.
    I mean...they found the body in the house. The kidnapper story is bullshit for sure
    The whole world pretty much believes that the mom wrote the note. That's gotta give a kid issues growing up.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    dranyam said:
    Yeah he should stick to the disc thread and that's only because he's the only other person in there and I don't want to talk to myself 
     :| Flippty floppy
    You must be one of those mother fuckers that are cool to your face, but talk shit behind your back the first chance ya get.
    That or it's cool to talk disc golf w u but not anything else cuz ur a fucking idiot
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    edited August 2016
    y the fukk u fhagz gotta analyze everyone fukkin leave UP alone

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

edited August 2016
    o ure memes sukk ure websites sukk let me see u fukking do it whats u fahgz contributions to humanity nothing but critisizum fukk ofvz

[-(

blue turbins

up smokes more weed n better weed than yooz ever had... gets laid more... been to more places than u fjagz ever have

[-(

blue turbins

edited August 2016
    Damn catz lucky for you I heard up likes the buttseckz 
    dude ure a sell out dude u sold out to the fhagz on this board theyre gonna rape ure silly ass

[-(

blue turbins

jays blowies> cats blowies 
    dude um done dude done with homosexuality go be a fhag rexxx al capone is turning in his grave

[-(

blue turbins

here is the mentality of u fhagz
    sees a meme 10 years ago thinks the whole world seen it with him.... reposted .. says its old like the whole world seen it... never thinking others might not have seen it yet becaese they r the whole world

[-(

blue turbins

dranyam said:
    This forum is basically just a place we can all come and talk shit to each other. If you can't handle it then you're a fag. 
    ure the one bitchin bitch 

and already knew that

[-(

blue turbins