Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,666 spicy boy
    Smoke. Weed. 
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Dude y don't u write a fukking book

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I used to have the same phone phobias. I just had to get over it because I got a job at a call center, but it still effects me when it comes to shit like calling my attorney or so,ething like that. It used to stop me from writing. Like I could pick a pencil up, but I couldn't force myself to put it to paper and write anything. It's freaky. It's hard to deal with when you know your mind is wonky. It puts a lot of doubt in your head about how you feel about things
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I can't ever wait to get off the phone. I prefer to do anything important face-to-face
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    Yeah. In our office we can call each other on the phone but i aways just get up and walk to the persons office when i have to ask something. 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    He's a complicated dude. He went 19 years of his life with mental illness contributing to extreme social phobia and anxiety. We just kept writing it off as irrational and something he'd grow out of. Its prevented him from doing simple things like calling a friend over or ordering a pizza, to more difficult things like asking a teacher for help or dating. Its so bad he might get kicked out of college next semester, and he's too afraid to ask for help from teachers or school counselors. He takes meds for it, and it helps, but it still isnt good. 

And I know he'd hate a warehouse job or minimum wage job. He's too smart for it. I mean he's made it into a tough engineering school. Which he seems to like, and has made a lot of good friends similar to him. But still. 

He doesnt see things the way most people do, and has an incredibly tough time expressing his emotions. Thats partially why he sinks his life into comics and video games - they are escape fantasies for him. 

He has friends. But only hangs out with them if they initiate. 

My mom was all worried about him yesterday because he said he didnt like living with us, and couldnt wait to move out. We've done nothing to spur that kind of reaction other than just living as a family. He doesnt want that. He wanta to live as a hermit and do nothing with his life other than work to sustain himself, and play video games and read comics. That surprised me because he told me he wanted to move in with some friends at school. So we're worried about him. He doesnt like being in a family. 

He has A LOT of growing up to do.

Today he blew up at me because I needed help with renovating my basement. He got impatient and snapped. I blew up back at him. He doesnt see the importance of cleaning the basement and renovating. I was sick of the filth and clutter. So he looks at it as my project and doesnt want to help. I was up until 4 on Saturday building shelves. I was working on stuff until midnight last night AND I went to work. He was either sleeping or playing vidyas both times. Im cleaning his shit too. Im a little miffed. He doesnt even have a job this summer. I do. 

I apologized to him, and explained why I was mad. He accepted the apology, but didnt apologize to me, and said he still sees it as my project. 

You brother sounds a lot like you.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,709 spicy boy
    Jobe said:
    He's a complicated dude. He went 19 years of his life with mental illness contributing to extreme social phobia and anxiety. We just kept writing it off as irrational and something he'd grow out of. Its prevented him from doing simple things like calling a friend over or ordering a pizza, to more difficult things like asking a teacher for help or dating. Its so bad he might get kicked out of college next semester, and he's too afraid to ask for help from teachers or school counselors. He takes meds for it, and it helps, but it still isnt good. 

And I know he'd hate a warehouse job or minimum wage job. He's too smart for it. I mean he's made it into a tough engineering school. Which he seems to like, and has made a lot of good friends similar to him. But still. 

He doesnt see things the way most people do, and has an incredibly tough time expressing his emotions. Thats partially why he sinks his life into comics and video games - they are escape fantasies for him. 

He has friends. But only hangs out with them if they initiate. 

My mom was all worried about him yesterday because he said he didnt like living with us, and couldnt wait to move out. We've done nothing to spur that kind of reaction other than just living as a family. He doesnt want that. He wanta to live as a hermit and do nothing with his life other than work to sustain himself, and play video games and read comics. That surprised me because he told me he wanted to move in with some friends at school. So we're worried about him. He doesnt like being in a family. 

He has A LOT of growing up to do.

Today he blew up at me because I needed help with renovating my basement. He got impatient and snapped. I blew up back at him. He doesnt see the importance of cleaning the basement and renovating. I was sick of the filth and clutter. So he looks at it as my project and doesnt want to help. I was up until 4 on Saturday building shelves. I was working on stuff until midnight last night AND I went to work. He was either sleeping or playing vidyas both times. Im cleaning his shit too. Im a little miffed. He doesnt even have a job this summer. I do. 

I apologized to him, and explained why I was mad. He accepted the apology, but didnt apologize to me, and said he still sees it as my project. 

You brother sounds a lot like you.
    He's a lot worse. Im awkward and dorky, but I dont have an issue talking to people, calling people, asking for help, ordering food, inviting people over etc. And while I certainly enjoy video games and comics, I have other passions, interests, goals, and aspirations. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    edited June 2016
    Apparently the rest of what I typed cut off because of length:

Im able to express myself and process my own emotions (I have the opposite problem of being too emotional and out spoken).

While I enjoy my alone time, Id rather have a roommate than live all by myself. 

The inability to talk to girls and phobia of dating, I do have though. 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    edited June 2016
    At least you have us to talk to.

Smoke weed faggot. 
    Post edited by Jobe_Wan_Kenobi on
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    of course after this conversation we had two people miss work today and i am number one in line to answer phones haha.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I really regret skipping LCD Soundsystem. I've never heard more widespread praise for a set in my life. From long time fans to people who had never heard a single song and folks who were completely sober to those off this planet tripping...I haven't heard a single person say the set was anything less than amazing and one of the happiest and danciest moments of their life. 
    image Photobucket
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Cuz its happy hour
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    though he hasnt eaten any of my food or stolen beer or weed so hes cool for now I guess.
    I love winning with women
    He's gonna allahu ackbar you
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,666 spicy boy