Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    If u wanna pass out n miss the party = xanax

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    That's why it's garbage. Xanax is complete zombie mode. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    Yeah I don't really care for Xanax. 
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Been on the xans for a min. Y'all pusses

• Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I don't drink but I've seen people get white girl wasted off a bar and one beer. 
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    so it exacerbates drunkeness? that sounds like a shit time lol. half the reason I drink beer is for the taste and slow relaxation sinking in. I rarely drink to get very drunk.
    I love winning with women
    Only time I've ever blacked out to the point of complete memory loss was Halloween 15 and a Xan was involved. Of course I was a dumbass cause man I was already a full pint of Hennessy and like 10 or so shots deep and then my boy passes me a Xan and I'm like "Damn I know this is a bad idea." But was too drunk to give a fuck. Last thing I remember was poppin it, goin to the bathroom textin this chick to come thru, and all of a sudden I woke up on my couch. But apparently I was a fuckin mess and hollerin at this chick by sayin "You ever fuck Batman?" =)) And yea all this happened while I was in my full Batman suit, mask and all. Was told I never threw up at least, but there was a point in the night I guess where we were in a circle on the front lawn, and all of a sudden I jus completely fell forward on my face in the grass. I've never been an angry or violent drunk and the Xan added in luckily didn't make me like that either. I guess the worst that happened was I was jus bein really goofy/obnoxious and was actin really thirsty wit chicks but they said it was more entertaining than an actual problem so there's that least lmfao. But yea never mixin Xans wit alcohol ever again and at that I've only popped a Xan by itself one time since that incident. Fell asleep 30 minutes later, slept for 14 hours, and was reminded how much of a Goddamn waste they are.
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'd rather take a pill that'll put me to sleep over a pill that'll keep me up all night. If you take half a bar at a time, it'll "relieve" your anxiety and it wont fuck you up. 
    TRUMP said:
    so it exacerbates drunkeness? that sounds like a shit time lol. half the reason I drink beer is for the taste and slow relaxation sinking in. I rarely drink to get very drunk.
    Yea it's a very bad mixture. First off it can kill you. Second off if it doesn't you get a night like the one I jus described. I've seen people off the same mixture who were way worse than me. Pukin all over themselves, gettin violent wit everybody and eventually gettin Danzig'd, etc. Jus don't waste your time imo. 

Imo the only time I ever enjoyed Xan was when I mixed it wit Addy. I took a 30mg Addy and a 2mg Xan. As long as the dose of either isn't too high, it's a safe mixture chemically, and as far as effects they compliment each other perfectly. You get the anti-anxiety "I don't care everything is fine." from the Xan but the drowsiness is offset by the Addy, and then you get the alertness "I wanna get everything done" of the Addy but without the jittery, tweaky feelin cause of the Xan relaxin you. That was extremely nice I actually really liked that. And I took it at work when I worked 3rd shift at Dunkin and still got done wit everything 3 hours early which proves the Addy completely wipes away the sluggishness of the Xan and you're still mentally UP.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Ask her to send you a picture of Teresa 
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    edited May 2016
    "is teresa there?"

"tits or gtfo"
    I love winning with women
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Yeah she might stop calling after that 
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    edited May 2016
    It's hot as hell out, get home and of course it's uncomfortably warm. Go to turn the air on and find out roommate left it on. Not sure if im pissed off that he left it on after leaving only an hour after me....or because it's been on all goddamn day and it still feels like shit in here 
    image Photobucket
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,667 spicy boy
    Slept on my buddies floor last night and my back and neck are fucking killing me. 
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    These "justice for Harambe" pages and people waging war against the zoo and the parents of the kid. Everybody that turned into a zoologist overnight needs to shut the fuck up. Situation was unfortunate but realistically, what else could they have done? 
    image Photobucket
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,709 spicy boy
    Yea. People are murdered and killed everyday, but god forbid one animal is killed in an unfortunate situation. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?